America's First Lady(?) on Veterans Day....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
_mg_9578a.jpg

Just another picture worth a thousand words..... What does the Mooooch's face say to you?

• Banned
<sigh> Sometimes people's resting face isn't the best in the world. My youngests resting face is often mistaken for annoyance. Give it a rest already.

Did you notice her hand over her heart as her husband has learned to do.... I didn't think you did!... Resting face or not, absolutely NO RESPECT!

From another angle....

michelle-obama_veterans-day_01.jpg

<sigh> Sometimes people's resting face isn't the best in the world. My youngests resting face is often mistaken for annoyance. Give it a rest already.

Did you notice her hand over her heart as her husband has learned to do.... I didn't think you did!... Resting face or not, absolutely NO RESPECT!

From another angle....

Did you look at the other people in the first pic? The woman in back of Michelle didn't have her hand over her heart either, and she's in uniform. So that woman must not have any respect either. :rolleyes:

• Banned

From another angle....

Did you look at the other people in the first pic? The woman in back of Michelle didn't have her hand over her heart either, and she's in uniform. So that woman must not have any respect either. :rolleyes:

From another angle....

You look at the second picture and that woman in uniform you denigrate is SALUTING.. It seems ONLY PONDCUM are not!

Actually, in the first pic most of the people don't have their hands over their hearts. Most aren't in the military either. How do you know they didn't all put their hands over their hearts 2 seconds after this pic was taken? Why am I even posting in this stupid thread? Where's my second cup of coffee? Gaaaa.

Good question, why are you here?

From another angle....

From another angle....

You look at the second picture and that woman in uniform you denigrate is SALUTING.. It seems ONLY PONDCUM are not!

The woman in back of Michelle is in uniform. The guy in front of obama is just standing there with his hands by his side. Oh Noez! He hates 'Merica!

This thread is dumb, it's nitpicking over stupid shit, the obamas are wretched assholes on so many other things that really, this isn't necessary, I'm going to go brew me another cup, get a shower, and clean this house. Have a good day!

obutt
Vigilante has no respect for America or its traditions.

He posts his subversive hatred of America in USM daily.

I say we make those FEMA camps a reality for Vigilante and his gang. :lol:
hurt and the mooch are the ones who have no respect for America.

It is a small thing Zoom, but it also fits a narrative that started before Obama was elected the first time.

She is probably wondering if the kids are going to burn down the WH while playing with matches. She is mom, for heavens sake

Always the FAKE REPUBLICAN takes the side of the USURPERS.... Thanks for just another example of your TRUE IDENTITY! ... Pathetic little piece of fecal matter!

Because you don't understand woman at all.

The majority of the electorate twice makes you the usurper, little buddy, and reveals your true identity.

The woman in uniform, Zoom, would be saluting thus no hand over her heart. The guy looks to be secret service. As was mentioned, it is just par for the course with her.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back