America's First Lady(?) on Veterans Day....

You are not patriotic, which is sad for a career Spec Ops guy like you, Mudwhistle.

You put ideology and personal ire above patriotism and your Country.

Why does she go to these events anyway if she can't stand to be there.
Remember the flag folding ceremony when she seemed to say...
All this for a fucking flag?

Nonsense threads like this only make the OP look silly and blinded by partisan hatred. I fully suspect the OP will abandon this thread since it has been throughly and easily debunked.

I am not wild about either of them but this jazz is just beyond petty.
Remember his recent thread about President Obama putting his feet up on the desk in the Oval Office. :lol: Good times.

Vigilante is dishonest and attempting to mislead everyone, that picture is from the Carrier Day basektball game on USS Carl Vinson in 2011 and isn't during the national anthem.

Same event during the national anthem here:
8429255_600x338.jpg

Here is video you can see her then the guy with the mic finishing singing it:

Nonsense threads like this only make the OP look silly and blinded by partisan hatred. I fully suspect the OP will abandon this thread since it has been throughly and easily debunked.

I am not wild about either of them but this jazz is just beyond petty.
Remember his recent thread about President Obama putting his feet up on the desk in the Oval Office. :lol: Good times.

I started that one. This is Vigilante's thread.

I have already established that the Far right wing subversives "have issues with this country and what it represents."

Mitch and John despise the far right, correctly so, thus the FR can only bitch and moan.

Now our infiltrating subversive is on a first name basis with the 2 HEAD RINO'S!

Bet you call him Barack also!

<sigh> Sometimes people's resting face isn't the best in the world. My youngests resting face is often mistaken for annoyance. Give it a rest already.

Did you notice her hand over her heart as her husband has learned to do.... I didn't think you did!... Resting face or not, absolutely NO RESPECT!

From another angle....

michelle-obama_veterans-day_01.jpg

Did you look at the other people in the first pic? The woman in back of Michelle didn't have her hand over her heart either, and she's in uniform. So that woman must not have any respect either. :rolleyes:

Sh'es saluting at attention,wanna back up and take another blind stab at it?

Apparently the pictures I posted were from the 2014 event, and the deadly duo wore the same clothes to the 2011 event, as seen by the DIFFERENT PEOPLE surrounding them when the pledge was giver. The purpose of this little picture fest was to show SYMBOLISM instead of PRIDE. Rozman was correct, when she whispered into dear Barry's ear "All THIS, for a fucking flag" comment.

We've all seen this picture...
upload_2014-11-17_15-29-45.jpeg

And we know the uproar that brought. But wouldn't you think, after doing all these PHOTO-OPTS he would make sure he and his wife acted like the supposed DIGNIFIED WORLD leader is supposed to be? I mean, who can forget this photo-opt, for the Benghazi 4!

obama_and_clinton_at_transfer_of_remains_ceremony_for_benghazi_attack_victims_sep_14__2012-c5a81.jpg

Yes, it is insignificant amongst all the shit, lies, and scandals but is just annoying to see what this asshole gets away with, and the moron sycophants that let him!

I have already established that the Far right wing subversives "have issues with this country and what it represents."

Mitch and John despise the far right, correctly so, thus the FR can only bitch and moan.

Now our infiltrating subversive is on a first name basis with the 2 HEAD RINO'S!

I have met him three times, and I addressed him as Mr. President.

John is John, to me, and Mitchell is Senator.

I have met him three times, and I addressed him as Mr. President.

John is John, to me, and Mitchell is Senator.

So three blow jobs for the Obola and you got a hat trick... We are all impressed!

I see the deflections have come out in force to cover the fact that the OP was an utter and complete failure.

Forum List

Back