Americans, never give up your guns: Plea from Communist Victims

[
Here's the thing, Skippy -- you don't get to dictate what my best interests are.

You've made it quite clear that what's in your best interests is to have government make all your decisions for you, because you're terrified of freedom.

Screw that.

I can make my own decisions, thank you very much. I know you can't comprehend that, but that's just tough, Skippy.

Here's the thing, Skippy, the rest of us are going to fix teh problems and injustices, in spite of you dumb-ass, bible thumping gun clinging morons.

I don't want the government to make any decisions for me.

I want laws we all agree are sensible.

The problem with you dumb-ass gun nuts is that you are being duped into believing things that ain't true. Guns don't make you safer. Most of you don't know what you are doing with them and none of you really need one.

And if you all can't self police, you kind of don't deserve the "Freedom".

No one's going to give up your guns because you're s chickenshit Revolutionary-wannabe.

No, guy, you'll give up your guns because your neighbors will rat you out...

You've been scaring the children.
Everything's based on emotion with you, isn't it?

And of course, the primary emotion is fear.

]

Yeah, when I see fuckheads like you and Ernie fantasizing all day about all the people you can't wait to shoot, I think I have healthy concerns that one of you is going to eventually flip out.

[
Here's the thing, Skippy -- you don't get to dictate what my best interests are.

You've made it quite clear that what's in your best interests is to have government make all your decisions for you, because you're terrified of freedom.

Screw that.

I can make my own decisions, thank you very much. I know you can't comprehend that, but that's just tough, Skippy.

Here's the thing, Skippy, the rest of us are going to fix teh problems and injustices, in spite of you dumb-ass, bible thumping gun clinging morons.

The problem with you dumb-ass gun nuts is that you are being duped into believing things that ain't true. Guns don't make you safer. Most of you don't know what you are doing with them and none of you really need one.

Josef,

it's not up to you to decide what anyone else needs. If it was possible to outlaw stupidity you would be locked up and the key thrown away.

Your Stalinist wet dream will never come true. :eusa_boohoo:

[

Screw that.

Ahhh. "Social injustice". That means "You have to give me money I haven't earned to make up for crimes you didn't commit".

That's an utter lie.
The laws you want will not deter crime. Therefore, you're left with nothing but outright confiscation.

That is NOT sensible.
And you really believe all that crap, don't you? :lmao:

Then come and take it away from me, you pansy.

No, guy, you'll give up your guns because your neighbors will rat you out...

You've been scaring the children.
Everything's based on emotion with you, isn't it?

And of course, the primary emotion is fear.

]

Yeah, when I see fuckheads like you and Ernie fantasizing all day about all the people you can't wait to shoot, I think I have healthy concerns that one of you is going to eventually flip out.

I'd ask you for a link where I've fantasized about shooting a lot of people, but we both know there aren't any.

All you've got is emotion. And you're not even properly ashamed of it. :cool:

There is no God. He is even more imaginary than rights.

If society decides to take a "right" away from you, God isn't going to stop it. He's too busy not existing.
So, do you REALLY think you'll be in a position of power after your Revolution -- the Revolution you will have done nothing to support besides whining impotently on the internet?

You'll show up afterwards and say, "Uhhh, hey, guys, thanks for doing all the heavy lifting. I would have helped, but I had this...appointment. Yeah. So, which office is mine?"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guy, there won't be a revolution.

You dumb, angry white crackers who get tricked into voting against your own interests are becoming an ever increasing minority. Oh, I'm sure you endure for a while in backwaters like Texas...

You'll just be voted out of the way, and there won't be all that much you can do about it.

No, Joe, you will go by the way of the horse and buggy in the context of progress

-Geaux

So, do you REALLY think you'll be in a position of power after your Revolution -- the Revolution you will have done nothing to support besides whining impotently on the internet?

You'll show up afterwards and say, "Uhhh, hey, guys, thanks for doing all the heavy lifting. I would have helped, but I had this...appointment. Yeah. So, which office is mine?"

You dumb, angry white crackers who get tricked into voting against your own interests are becoming an ever increasing minority. Oh, I'm sure you endure for a while in backwaters like Texas...

You'll just be voted out of the way, and there won't be all that much you can do about it.

No, Joe, you will go by the way of the horse and buggy in the context of progress

-Geaux
You'll have to forgive Joe. His perception of history was shattered by this event:

berlin-wall-coming-down.jpeg

He still can't believe the Soviet Union crumbled.

-Geaux
You'll have to forgive Joe. His perception of history was shattered by this event:

berlin-wall-coming-down.jpeg

And he's been BUTTHURT ever since. Long time to get over defeat...NO?

Yeah, the communist have no soul or actually care at all about the US

-Geaux
To have a soul? One must belive they have one...WHAT A SHOCK that Statist/Communists have in store for themselves when they shed the mortal coil.

I will be watching in amazement when they are called to account by someone much powerful than they think they are to hear their answers...NO BS is allowed at that point.

[

Guy, here's how it's going to happen when it goes down.

When the ATF identifies nutters flaunting the law, they aren't going to have a shootout with them like David Koresh.

They are going to wait until they are at work. Team one will detain them in the office, while team 2 will go to their house and take their guns.

If I were feeling really sadistic, maybe I'd get a portable smelting unit to melt them down with Team 2, and they can send it to Team 1 via a live feed.

"My BABIES!!!" squeal the gun nutters

smmelt1.jpg

Last edited:

If society decides to take a "right" away from you, God isn't going to stop it. He's too busy not existing.

“When an opponent declares, ‘I will not come over to your side.’ I calmly say, ‘Your child belongs to us already… What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.’”~ Adolf Hitler

Yeah, that pesky voting thing worked so well for you loons last time. LMAO

-Geaux

Senate Defeats Background-Check Plan, Imperiling Gun Bill - Bloomberg

The Senate defeated a plan to expand background checks for firearm purchasers, imperiling President Barack Obama’s bid for new gun-control measures four months after 20 schoolchildren were shot to death in Newtown, Connecticut.

Senators voted 54-46, with 60 needed to adopt the measure, as a handful of Democrats joined most Republicans in opposition. The vote was the most significant on gun control in 20 years and countered 90 percent public support of mandatory background checks.

ObamaGunBillDefeated.jpg

[

Guy, here's how it's going to happen when it goes down.

When the ATF identifies nutters flaunting the law, they aren't going to have a shootout with them like David Koresh.

They are going to wait until they are at work. Team one will detain them in the office, while team 2 will go to their house and take their guns.

If I were feeling really sadistic, maybe I'd get a portable smelting unit to melt them down with Team 2, and they can send it to Team 1 via a live feed.

"My BABIES!!!" squeal the gun nutters

smmelt1.jpg
You're in good company:

A03472-large1.jpg

[

Yes, it actually took Captialism 20 more years to fail than Communism did.
It didn't fail. It works quite well...for those willing to work.

For those who believe the world owes them a living simply because they breathe, it sucks.

You're not entitled to that which you haven't earned.

Now throw another tantrum and insist you are.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back