Americans, never give up your guns: Plea from Communist Victims

I hope it's not to soon, I have a few good years left.....

-Geaux

you are the nice man from the ATF?

lol.. Not me... But I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.

I guess the confiscators could maybe be made up from the anti's on this board since they are so opinionated and such.. Let those tough guys stop by for a chat

-Geaux

I was thinking I could show them the strip mine where I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident ;)

PS I'm hoping joe volunteers for the job

idiot, learn some history - serfdom was abolished the same year American slavery was - 1861. Does it make America absolutist?
:lol:

Not really, guy. The thing was, only 10% of the US population were slaves. A much higher percentage of Russia's population were serfs. and the way the end of serfdom was handled was actually pretty awful.

The Tsar was a monster. That's why they killed him AND his kids.

The system WAS monsterous.

Nicolas really wanted to reform Russia, but two things stood in his way: 1) he was such a totalitarian that his idea of reform was too slow for the times, and 2) he wasn't much of a leader and he faced enormous opposition from the peerage of russia.

it turned out to be a MUCH better system than what ensued later

Not really, guy. The thing was, only 10% of the US population were slaves. A much higher percentage of Russia's population were serfs. and the way the end of serfdom was handled was actually pretty awful.

The Tsar was a monster. That's why they killed him AND his kids.

Nicolas really wanted to reform Russia, but two things stood in his way: 1) he was such a totalitarian that his idea of reform was too slow for the times, and 2) he wasn't much of a leader and he faced enormous opposition from the peerage of russia.

Depends on your point of view. A lot of Russians STILL admire Stalin. He was voted the third greatest figure in Russian History in a recent poll.

Depends on your point of view. A lot of Russians STILL admire Stalin. He was voted the third greatest figure in Russian History in a recent poll.

stop showing your leftist ignorance :lol:

Russians NOW admiring stalin do not differ much from your brainwashiness, though for a different reason.
Both have something in common, though - never experienced the regime THEMSELVES.

So STFU.

Or move to Russia. :lol:

and you are named after him, quite appropriate

and you are named after him, quite appropriate

he simply repeats the nonsense which was embellished into his brain.

Does not have anything to do with the reality.

Those in Russia who "admire" stalin have no idea what it was all about, since those are the brainless russian nazis of the day. And the reason they "admire" him is the extra-chauvinistic point of view - that Russia being a stalinist USSR was a mighty empire, which they are all crying for.
These notions are manipulated by putin and his clique and the admirers are mostly people born in the eighties and later.

The ones who know the horrors of the system not even of the stalin's era, but later ( and it was much milder in it's grip) don't want anything to do with it.

But our leftard ignorants will parrot their propaganda as they always do.

[

God gives you rights. Once you think like you do that man gives or takes them then you will most certainly lose them.

There is no God. He is even more imaginary than rights.

If society decides to take a "right" away from you, God isn't going to stop it. He's too busy not existing.
So, do you REALLY think you'll be in a position of power after your Revolution -- the Revolution you will have done nothing to support besides whining impotently on the internet?

You'll show up afterwards and say, "Uhhh, hey, guys, thanks for doing all the heavy lifting. I would have helped, but I had this...appointment. Yeah. So, which office is mine?"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Same way anyone's "rights" are taken away.

There are no rights. Never were. Never will be. Can't be a "right" if it can be taken away.

There are privilages the majority LETS you have. If they decide you don't have them anymore, you don't.

And here's the thing. It wasn't the Nazis who took away the rights of Jews. It was the GERMAN Christians who did it.

Because, honestly, they all stood by and watched it happen and were totally cool with it.

No, it was Hitler. But it's not at all surprising you'd defend him.

Six million wasn't enough for you, was it?

How many of them did he PERSONALLY kill.

I'm guessing the number is pretty close to 0.

GERMANS killed the Jews. Because they'd been ingrained with hundreds of years of "The Jews Killed Our God Man". From the Gospel of John (the original work of anti-Semitism) to Martin Luther's "The Jews and their Lies", the ground work had been laid.

But afterwards, like a bunch of naughty children who had broken the cookie jar, they said, "No, it was those others.. they did it."
It's rare to see someone so passionately defend Hitler in public. Most Hitler-lovers have at least a little shame about it.

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly sink any lower -- you prove me wrong.

Same way anyone's "rights" are taken away.

There are no rights. Never were. Never will be. Can't be a "right" if it can be taken away.

There are privilages the majority LETS you have. If they decide you don't have them anymore, you don't.

And here's the thing. It wasn't the Nazis who took away the rights of Jews. It was the GERMAN Christians who did it.

Because, honestly, they all stood by and watched it happen and were totally cool with it.

WHY don't YOU get it over with and just state that the Constitution doesn't exist?

SON? You live in a dream world. Snap out of it.

The constitution means what people THINK it means.

If people thought Jim Crow was okay despite the 13, 14 and 15th Amendments, then it was. For a long time until someone decided it wasn't.

And for most of our history, people understood the Second Amendment meant militias, not private gunownership.
No one's going to give up your guns because you're s chickenshit Revolutionary-wannabe.

Wow, a liberal with a gun. You're out numbered.

Its a semi-automatic and I got 6 magazines with thousands of rounds of ammunition.

I'll be just fine.

I can see it now ... R.C. Christian charging your house to "kill the liberals or dems" as he looks down at his chest, well air condition I would say ... with all kinds of holes in it....
BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

I'll be Laughing my ass off ... another one bites the dust!!! HEY !!! HEY!!! another one does, another one bites the dust .....

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hey jackass, I don't plan on waging a war on liberals. I don't plan on waging war on anyone. From the context of the thread my statement is simply that I'd gladly die before surrendering my guns. Now go play with yourself.

[

God gives you rights. Once you think like you do that man gives or takes them then you will most certainly lose them.

If society decides to take a "right" away from you, God isn't going to stop it. He's too busy not existing.
So, do you REALLY think you'll be in a position of power after your Revolution -- the Revolution you will have done nothing to support besides whining impotently on the internet?

You'll show up afterwards and say, "Uhhh, hey, guys, thanks for doing all the heavy lifting. I would have helped, but I had this...appointment. Yeah. So, which office is mine?"

Guy, there won't be a revolution.

You dumb, angry white crackers who get tricked into voting against your own interests are becoming an ever increasing minority. Oh, I'm sure you endure for a while in backwaters like Texas...

You'll just be voted out of the way, and there won't be all that much you can do about it.

WHY don't YOU get it over with and just state that the Constitution doesn't exist?

SON? You live in a dream world. Snap out of it.

If people thought Jim Crow was okay despite the 13, 14 and 15th Amendments, then it was. For a long time until someone decided it wasn't.

And for most of our history, people understood the Second Amendment meant militias, not private gunownership.
No one's going to give up your guns because you're s chickenshit Revolutionary-wannabe.

No, guy, you'll give up your guns because your neighbors will rat you out...

You've been scaring the children.

Guy, there won't be a revolution.

You dumb, angry white crackers who get tricked into voting against your own interests are becoming an ever increasing minority. Oh, I'm sure you endure for a while in backwaters like Texas...

You'll just be voted out of the way, and there won't be all that much you can do about it.
Here's the thing, Skippy -- you don't get to dictate what my best interests are.

You've made it quite clear that what's in your best interests is to have government make all your decisions for you, because you're terrified of freedom.

Screw that.

I can make my own decisions, thank you very much. I know you can't comprehend that, but that's just tough, Skippy.

No, guy, you'll give up your guns because your neighbors will rat you out...

You've been scaring the children.
Everything's based on emotion with you, isn't it?

And of course, the primary emotion is fear.

1778b7ded73842c2aa13bc93d8388c22.jpg

Americans, never give up your guns: Plea from Communist Victims

Didn't the American Civil War put that argument to rest?

Forum List

Back