Americans Less Supportive Of Transgenders In Women's Sports

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Democrats are always saying we should rule by public opinion. So, what do they have to say about this? Will they accept public opinion on the matter, or is it full steam ahead toward wokieland?

Americans are less supportive of transgender athlete participation in single-gender sports than they were two years ago, a national survey has found, even as more people say they know someone who is transgender.

The findings, gleaned from Gallup’s annual Values and Beliefs poll, suggest Americans see the issue more as one of competitive fairness than of transgender civil rights, said Jeff Jones, a senior editor for the public opinion polling firm.

Support fell for transgender athletes being able to play for teams aligned with their gender identity even among those who said they knew a transgender person, Jones said.

“That’s a surprising finding,” he said. “It definitely looks like most people see it as a fairness issue. Even Democrats are divided, and we see that independents, who are generally supportive of LGBTQ policies, are also opposed overall.”

Gallup’s telephone survey of 1,011 U.S. adults was conducted last month. It found that 69% of Americans say transgender athletes should be restricted to sports teams that conform with their birth gender, compared to 62% in 2021.

Likewise, the findings showed that just 26% of Americans support transgender athletes playing for teams matching their gender identity, compared to 34% two years ago.

Democrats say we should be run by public opinion so long as it agrees with them as they elect democrats.

Otherwise, society is systemically racist and needs transformed so that public opinion matches the hold grail of truth within the democrat party.

I'm not supportive of trannies in any fashion. Especially not when they want to play in women's sports.

I'm sure as individuals there are a small handful of trannies that are decent people. But trannies as a whole? Fuck em.

I never thought I would see the day that society could be transformed from sanity.

If the DNC wanted, I think they could convince the populace of virtually anything, like convincing them the sky is really pink.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

Next thing we know, poets will be writing romantic poems about their lover's beautiful pink eyes.

Democrats are always saying we should rule by public opinion. So, what do they have to say about this? Will they accept public opinion on the matter, or is it full steam ahead toward wokieland?

Americans are less supportive of transgender athlete participation in single-gender sports than they were two years ago, a national survey has found, even as more people say they know someone who is transgender.

The findings, gleaned from Gallup’s annual Values and Beliefs poll, suggest Americans see the issue more as one of competitive fairness than of transgender civil rights, said Jeff Jones, a senior editor for the public opinion polling firm.

Support fell for transgender athletes being able to play for teams aligned with their gender identity even among those who said they knew a transgender person, Jones said.

“That’s a surprising finding,” he said. “It definitely looks like most people see it as a fairness issue. Even Democrats are divided, and we see that independents, who are generally supportive of LGBTQ policies, are also opposed overall.”

Gallup’s telephone survey of 1,011 U.S. adults was conducted last month. It found that 69% of Americans say transgender athletes should be restricted to sports teams that conform with their birth gender, compared to 62% in 2021.

Likewise, the findings showed that just 26% of Americans support transgender athletes playing for teams matching their gender identity, compared to 34% two years ago.

Good to see. I am all for some calling themselves a different gender if they like, but that does not include playing a sport you are the wrong sex for.

There is a simple fix for this, base sports on the sex listed on a birth certificate.

I'm not supportive of trannies in any fashion. Especially not when they want to play in women's sports.

I'm sure as individuals there are a small handful of trannies that are decent people. But trannies as a whole? Fuck em.
Yeah, I don't really give a shit if men want to dress up in women's clothes. It's no skin off my ass. But don't go trying to convince everyone it's normal and don't go indoctrinating children that it is normal. And men should use men's bathrooms and do men's sports and women should use women's bathrooms and do women's sports. And don't give me any shit that men can get pregnant and have children and abortions.

Good to see. I am all for some calling themselves a different gender if they like, but that does not include playing a sport you are the wrong sex for.

There is a simple fix for this, base sports on the sex listed on a birth certificate.
Except, in the future, woke parents will be able to list their born children as being whatever sex the parents choose them to be, despite what their chromosomes say.

Percentages determine normal. If 90% are one way and 10% are a different way, the 10% are not normal.

No they don’t. Not in a society that respects individual rights.

I’m seriously allergic to eggs. As an adult I asked my mother why she kept feeding me eggs and she replied “Because eggs are good for you”. I replied “Not they’re not. Eggs are good for YOU. They make me throw up”.

No they don’t. Not in a society that respects individual rights.

I’m seriously allergic to eggs. As an adult I asked my mother why she kept feeding me eggs and she replied “Because eggs are good for you”. I replied “Not they’re not. Eggs are good for YOU. They make me throw up”.
So?

Forum List

Back