Americans in the 1950s

Has anybody noticed how the America haters indulge in the most absolutely simple-minded broad brushing imaginable?

It's like their cerebral cortex stopped developing at 10.

Sure it was , 60s sucked 70s sucked worse 80s / 90s me h 2000s 911 & endless Wars & bubbles & Covid
Ok Boomer. Stay in your head where the 1950s weren't the middle of the Cold War with lots of little Hot Wars, minorities and women weren't oppressed, and simple shit like the Polio Vaccine wasn't a thing yet. At least you have The Blob.
Just stop with your hate America bullshit Moon Bat.

That filthy ass commie shit gets old after awhile.

Just go fuck yourself and leave this thread to us Americans.
Ok Boomer. But you're dramatically wrong. Home ownership is higher. Average Life expectancy is higher. Our cuisine is better. Jim Crow (which is what your really want back) is gone.

Ok Boomer. Stay in your head where the 1950s weren't the middle of the Cold War with lots of little Hot Wars, minorities and women weren't oppressed, and simple shit like the Polio Vaccine wasn't a thing yet. At least you have The Blob.

Ok Boomer. But you're dramatically wrong. Home ownership is higher. Average Life expectancy is higher. Our cuisine is better. Jim Crow (which is what your really want back) is gone.
You sure do like to use that word "boomer" as an epithet, you little bigot, you.

You sure do like to use that word "boomer" as an epithet, you little bigot, you.
Yes Boomer, it is an epithet. You sucked the marrow from the US, left nothing for the following generations, and yet still won't have the common decency to die off.

The Browning of America ( Cloward / Piven ) realized

And
Yes Boomer, it is an epithet. You sucked the marrow from the US, left nothing for the following generations, and yet still won't have the common decency to die off.
And let Foreigners who hate America & White Folks swarm in an turn America into Guatemala

The Browning of America ( Cloward / Piven ) realized
We were always here. Now we have queso and pizza and burgers and hummus and curry.

2020 was the Zenith for you Stalinists.
Whenever you were young is the zenith. 1999 was pretty good though.
It really must irk you that people are starting to get a few freedoms again.
I know like gays being able to marry. People not being lynched. Star Trek Strange New Worlds.
And let Foreigners who hate America & White Folks swarm in an turn America into Guatemala
If they hate America they wouldn't be risking their lives to come here (well not Mississippi or the hell of the Appalachians anyway).

We were always here. Now we have queso and pizza and burgers and hummus and curry.

Whenever you were young is the zenith. 1999 was pretty good though.

I know like gays being able to marry. People not being lynched. Star Trek Strange New Worlds.

If they hate America they wouldn't be risking their lives to come here (well not Mississippi or the hell of the Appalachians anyway).
No gays were not allowed to marry, you retard. That happened under the brown turd Obammy who was against gay marriage before he was for it. Get you fucking FACTS straight, before you open that pie hole.

1950s was not the "zenith" of the US.
Bwaaaahhaaaaa....Oh yes it was...Detroit was the wealthiest city in the world, American products were being built with pride before Unions got in and ruined those products. People were happy because both parents "didnt" need to work, so a mother, you know a person with XX chromosomes, could stay home and bring up the children with love and teach them about not breaking the law.

Ok Boomer. Me, I like living without polio myself.
I was diagnosed with polio at age 8 or 9. I didn't know what it was. I remember the doctor telling me to raise my legs, which I did with no trouble. I felt fine and wondered why I had to stay in bed. My family was scared to death over it. Turns out I didn't have the 'paralytic' variety. :bowdown:

Forum List

Back