American problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by OCA
75% of the deaths he mentioned he won't be able to link the U.S. directly to. He'll say something about CIA involvement or puppet dictators but to link a U.S. finger to the trigger he can't do it. Its the same old thing with people who live outside U.S. and are extremely jealous.

The 1,000,000 Iraqis killed and 500,000 children is the classic line given by anti war and anti U.S. activists but its been disproved so many times that its actually laughable that he would pull that one out now.

If you read his post and decipher it he's saying we deserved 9/11 and should sit back and keep our mouths shut and do nothing about it.

He seems to have trouble with facts, since I believe he said Madeline Albright was Secretary of State in 1991. She was appointed by Bill Clinton and did not serve under the first President Bush.

I interpreted his post the same way you did, namely that America deserved to be attacked for its 'atrocities.' You cannot have a rational debate with someone who is so far removed from reality:)

Refusing to acknowledge reality like a Nazi holocaust denier only hurts you and the impression people have of you in the end and having an agenda to push a reality that makes you feel comfortable simply gets you dismissed as just another American sheep.

You'll have to excuse me jtfielding for dismissing your post due to your ignorance.

When someone flies a plane full of innocent passengers into Buckingham Palace, then maybe you'll change your mind.

Barring that, I think your blindness to reality consumes you. On the contrary, I prefer to see terrorists in any country for what they are: evil. You continue to live your life with blinders on, I will choose to live my life supporting removal of such regimes so that my daughter not know the pain that 9/11 caused. I support peace. If achieving peace through war is the best way to get there, then I stand 100% behind President Bush and his policies.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
You'll have to excuse me jtfielding for dismissing your post due to your ignorance.

When someone flies a plane full of innocent passengers into Buckingham Palace, then maybe you'll change your mind.

Barring that, I think your blindness to reality consumes you. On the contrary, I prefer to see terrorists in any country for what they are: evil. You continue to live your life with blinders on, I will choose to live my life supporting removal of such regimes so that my daughter not know the pain that 9/11 caused. I support peace. If achieving peace through war is the best way to get there, then I stand 100% behind President Bush and his policies.

Great post!:clap:

Actually... one thing I want to ad to my post in hindsight.

What sickens me the most is, should this (God forbid) happen, the United States of America would have a full military force respond to such a terrorist attack against Great Britian. No debating. No discussing. No voting (no need to). We would hunt them down just the same as if they again attacked on our own soil.

People who take things like that for granted just make me sick. You (jtfielding) can sit there in Britian and criticize America for our foreign policies, however, America would be the first one to defend YOUR right to freedom and to be able to live your life without the fear of having 9/11 happen on your turf.

Hmm, let's talk about death tolls:

Stalin = at least 20,000,000 (Soviet total possibly as high as 62 mil)

Mao = at least 40,000,000 (maybe as high as 72 mil)

1945-1991, or "the Cold War"

US vs. Communism

which comes out (using your suspect numbers) to:

8mil vs. somewhere between 60 million and 1.3 billion (and that's just 2 men!)

Which side do you have a problem with again? It's a rough world, and we are trying to do what we think is best for the long term survival of humanity. Your accusations imply we enjoy killing other people. That is both untrue and exceedingly insulting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tim_duncan2000: Why don't you mention all the people murdered by the Viet Cong, NVA, and the Khmer Rouge. When was Bin Laden on the payroll? What did the US have to do with deaths in Somalia, Bosnia, Afghanistan, and Brazil in the 1980s? Where do you mention all those murdered by Saddam? What about all the people killed by Communists in the former USSR, China and North Korea?

As with all American sheep you (deliberately) miss the point and try and change the subject. The Viet Cong, NVA and Khmer Rouge weren't responsible for getting American presidents into power but American presidents have a history of getting/keeping dictators like Saddam, Pol Pot, the Taliban etc in power. What the likes of The Viet Cong, NVA and Khmer Rouge do is limited to their region, whilst the wars and deaths that America causes ranges throughout the world. The Viet Cong, NVA and Khmer Rouge don't have the policy of 'Pax Americana' which is the driving force behind America's murderous actions. Do your own research as to Bin Laden and his American connections. I suggest www.google.com. Same goes for the deaths caused by Americans in Somalia, Bosnia, Afghanistan, and Brazil in the 1980s. As for the people killed by communists, what has that got to do with anything? We are talking about America, who, unlike the communists, continues to murder on a mass scale today as demonstrated by Iraq.

>>>>>>>>MtnBiker: jtfeilding hasn't been to that part of the internet yet.

I appreciate you are an American of limited intelligence but try and spell the name right. At least give the IMPRESSION of having an IQ in triple figures.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ana2rosa2003: People like jtfielding always conveniently forget the atrocities committed by other countries so they can bash America.

People like ana2rosa2003 need to force themselves to break their programming and stop whining that people are 'bashing' America when those people make factual observations that shatter her illusion about the fictional country she thinks she lives in. Do the Germans say you are 'bashing' Germany when you talk about the nazis? Do the Japanese whine you HATE Japan when you mention the WWII concentration camps? Does any country moan you are bashing them when you make factual observations about the policies of their country? No. But point out to an American parts of their history that they can't bear to acknowledge and their start to spew out the same tired old pre programmed denial and whines of 'you're bashing us' or you are JEALOUS of us.

Other countries may have committed atrocities at some point in their history but we are not talking about other countries. We are talking about America and her 50 year foreign policy as described above which continues today. America is the only super power in the world today and as such the acts America commits are more far reaching than all the other countries in the world put together. How can you compare the murderous actions of the tin pot dictators of the third world with America, especially when America supported most of them in the first place and America has killed far more than any of them?

There is no country in the world today which is more of a threat to international peace and a bigger supporter of terrorism than America, not because I say so, but because that is FACT as evident by America's murderous and terrorist actions. If you can't bear to acknowledge that, it just highlights your weakness, and doesn't make the fact less true.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OCA: 75% of the deaths he mentioned he won't be able to link the U.S. directly to. He'll say something about CIA involvement or puppet dictators but to link a U.S. finger to the trigger he can't do it. Its the same old thing with people who live outside U.S. and are extremely jealous. The 1,000,000 Iraqis killed and 500,000 children is the classic line given by anti war and anti U.S. activists but its been disproved so many times that its actually laughable that he would pull that one out now. If you read his post and decipher it he's saying we deserved 9/11 and should sit back and keep our mouths shut and do nothing about it.

BINGO! Thanks for proving my point about moronic pre programmed American sheep who whine that people are 'jealous' of them when they point out factual observations you can't handle. I'm from Britain. Why would I possibly be jealous of YOU? You have nothing I want and can't get. Do you realise how pathetic you sound spewing out the same tired old lines? The figures I mentioned are accurate and can be verified by any intelligent person who WANTS to learn the truth. As for your ignorant assertion that 1,000,000 Iraqis killed and 500,000 children killed is wrong, I have two words for you - depleted uranium. Those figures have been verified by international aid agencies (find out for yourself on the net). As for your whine:

"If you read his post and decipher it he's saying we deserved 9/11 and should sit back and keep our mouths shut and do nothing about it."

read and understand the following:

A.) Don't put words into people's mouths. You have enough trouble understanding what's actually there insteading of making further crap up.

B.)Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11

C.) Unless you have anything intelligent to say, it's best to keep quiet else you just embarrass yourself and your country.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ana2rosa2003: He seems to have trouble with facts, since I believe he said Madeline Albright was Secretary of State in 1991. She was appointed by Bill Clinton and did not serve under the first President Bush. I interpreted his post the same way you did, namely that America deserved to be attacked for its 'atrocities.' You cannot have a rational debate with someone who is so far removed from reality

ana2rosa2003 seems to have trouble swallowing facts that don't fit her sheep like mindset. Madeline Albright said those words - http://www.world-action.co.uk/horrified.html. If you pathetically want to quibble over semantics and the fact I wrote she was S.of.S THEN said the words instead of spelling out she wasn't S.of.S at the time but later then all you're doing is highlighting the fact you have no rebuttal to the actual meaningful facts in the post, those being the deaths America has caused.

Then, you take my words about you people not living in reality and copy and paste them back at me. (Despite the fact it doesn't make any sense to do that as I have established by my factual observations I live in the real world). I suggest you go back out into the meadow and graze. You have no place on a message board when you have no facts or knowledge to share and no ability to face up to facts that don't fit your nasty narrow minded agenda.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lilcountriegal: You'll have to excuse me jtfielding for dismissing your post due to your ignorance. When someone flies a plane full of innocent passengers into Buckingham Palace, then maybe you'll change your mind. Barring that, I think your blindness to reality consumes you. On the contrary, I prefer to see terrorists in any country for what they are: evil. You continue to live your life with blinders on, I will choose to live my life supporting removal of such regimes so that my daughter not know the pain that 9/11 caused. I support peace. If achieving peace through war is the best way to get there, then I stand 100% behind President Bush and his policies.

Ignorant? Once again you've taken MY factual observations about you and pasted them back at me (Despite the fact it doesn't make any sense to do that as I have established my knowledge by posting facts you can't bear to acknowledge). Sorry, the other American troll beat you to that trick. Your ridiculous nonsense about Buckingham palace highlights beautifully the mindset of the low IQ, ignorant, insular American sheep who chooses to ignore reality and live in a fantasy world.

A.) Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. Until you get that through your brain, you will continue to look like the stereotypical brainwashed American sheep in cringe inducing manner.

B.) YOU are the one blind to reality as demonstrated by your wilful ignorance, absurd assertions and cringe inducing stereotypical sheep like behaviour . Simply taking YOUR fault and projecting it onto me just makes you look MORE ridiculous.

C.) 17 out of the 19 'terrorists' who attacked America were from Saudi Arabia. Osama Bin Laden has connections with Saudi Arabia, yet America attacked Iraq whilst Saudi Arabia remains on the friends list. Simply another example of America befriending terrorists when it suits and attacking innocent countries for personal gain. This is not my OPINION, this is FACT based on REALITY.

D.) You want to remove WHAT regimes?! Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. And AMERICA supported SADDAM when it suited, as AMERICA has supported countless terrorists and dictatorships when it suited them. In typical American sheep fashion you say you want one thing whilst actually DOING and SUPPORTING the opposite. THAT is why you have no credibility and come across as so ridiculous more than anything. YOU are the one living with blinkers on as evident by YOUR reality avoiding actions and eagerness to swallow propaganda that would make a North Korean cringe.

As for your daughter, you do not deserve to have children and I can only pray she will not grow up to be an ignorant terrorist supporter like you. I would enjoy her while you can - if Bush stays in power and reinstates the draft she may well be forced to go and fight in another phoney self serving war crime laden 'war' and get killed. And you will cry your sheep tears and wave your flag and comfort yourself that she died defending her country when in fact she will have murdered innocent people then got killed so that megalomaniacal American politicians can line their own pocket and continue sending your kids to their deaths in a vain attempt to cling onto super power status.

The only parents in the world who have the mentality that you do are the Palestinian parents of suicide bombers and American sheep. Both are willing to sacrifice their kids because their leader brainwashes them into believing it's for the good of their country, but at least the Palestinians get $25,000 for every dead kid. You just have to pay for your 'wars'.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lilcountriegal: What sickens me the most is, should this (God forbid) happen, the United States of America would have a full military force respond to such a terrorist attack against Great Britain. No debating. No discussing. No voting (no need to). We would hunt them down just the same as if they again attacked on our own soil. People who take things like that for granted just make me sick. You (jtfielding) can sit there in Britain and criticize America for our foreign policies, however, America would be the first one to defend YOUR right to freedom and to be able to live your life without the fear of having 9/11 happen on your turf.

Could you be any more repugnant? Britain supported you totally throughout 9/11. I personally flew an American flag out of respect for the dead. Meanwhile, America wouldn't even send a handful of fighting troops to Liberia, a country formed by AMERICAN slaves, when there was trouble their because there was no profit in it. I now LIVE in an air of international uncertainty and I am NOW at MORE risk of attack by Muslim militants because of what Bush has done, as are you. The fact you choose to wilfully deny this and ignore the militant groups that have sprung up since Iraq started as well as the eagerness of the Muslim terrorists to rise to Bush's 'Come and get us' once again highlights your sheep like mentality. There IS a problem in the world of Muslim terrorists. Bush hasn't addressed that, he has made it WORSE and WANTS to make it worse. With each attack by them, he gets MORE support from sheep like you. It's the oldest trick in the book. Shame you're too low IQ to see how easily you are manipulated.

>>>>>>>>>>>Zhukov: Which side do you have a problem with again? It's a rough world, and we are trying to do what we think is best for the long term survival of humanity. Your accusations imply we enjoy killing other people. That is both untrue and exceedingly insulting.

You miss the point AGAIN. There is NO other country in the world right now, actively pursuing a policy of international terrorism, dubbed 'Pax Americana', committing mass murder, wars, civil unrest etc AND at the same time pathetically trying to pretend it's in the name of 'Freedom and Democracy', but America. America has NEVER stood for 'Freedom and Democracy', not because I say so, but because it's true. America stands for death and oppression - ask the millions of people around the world who have experienced this first hand.

In summary, there hasn't been ONE factual response to my initial post. Just the same pathetic, reality avoiding, low IQ, ignorant, insular American propaganda all American sheep spew out, word for word.

This is the REAL world, not PLANET AMERICA we live in. Fact is, America is the biggest terrorist in the world and the biggest threat to world peace, not because I say so, but as evident by her ACTIONS. Those actions being the support of terrorists, the attacking of innocent countries, the lies, the hypocrisy, the refusal to adhere to international law but attacking other countries for not doing so, the violations of human rights, the war crimes etc. Until you people learn to break your programming and FORCE yourself to LEARN the TRUTH about your country, what it stands for, what it's doing right now, WHY it's doing it (start here, with a good blueprint - http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf), you will continue to embarrass yourself and your country when you come on here. Until you learn NOT to whine about people hating you or bashing you or being jealous of you when they make factual observations any intelligent person knows, you will continue to be dismissed as just another worthless American and justify your worldwide reputation. Unless you have facts, knowledge or first hand experience and are prepared to acknowledge the truth, nothing you say is worth a cent. And if you can't bear to be told the truth by an Englishman, that's just another prejudice on your part. Whether you can face the truth or not, doesn't stop it being so...

Originally posted by jtfielding

I appreciate you are an American of limited intelligence but try and spell the name right. At least give the IMPRESSION of having an IQ in triple figures.
Hey smarty pants english programmer, there is a quote button. Learn how to use it.

As for your daughter, you do not deserve to have children and I can only pray she will not grow up to be an ignorant terrorist supporter like you.

I believe you are on your last leg here after only 7 posts. Are the rest of the english assholes just like you?

Shame you're too low IQ to see how easily you are manipulated.

Am I the only one that finds it humorous when others claim how smart they are and try to belittle others, and yet can't formulate a proper sentence when doing so? Can anyone decipher the above sentence?

Jtfielding, maybe if you try to be a bit more civil in your responses and take your time replying you won't look so foolish. (not to mention you'll last longer here)

You miss the point AGAIN. There is NO other country in the world right now, actively pursuing a policy of international terrorism, dubbed 'Pax Americana', committing mass murder, wars, civil unrest etc AND at the same time pathetically trying to pretend it's in the name of 'Freedom and Democracy', but America. America has NEVER stood for 'Freedom and Democracy', not because I say so, but because it's true. America stands for death and oppression - ask the millions of people around the world who have experienced this first hand.

Again? That's strange. I thought I had only posted once in this thread.

At any rate I believe it is you who have missed the point. You posted a list of years, country names, and casualty listings. Do you remember that?

Excluding the last entry for casualties in Afghanistan, those events fell between the years of 1952 and 1991. This is a period of time historians call "the Cold War". Still following me?

The Cold War was a series of minor skirmishes and relatively low intensity wars (with respect to Global Thermonuclear War) between the forces of "freedom and democracy" and communism.

The primary communist states of the time were the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and the People's Republic of China. Between the two of them they exterminated between 60 million and 1.3 billion innocent people.

In the course of our attempts to defeat communism where we could and to contain it where we could not, we made friends with several unsavory characters and killed combatants and civilians alike, at all times striving to avoid unnecessary casualties.

We did this because we felt that it was far better (and rightly so) that the world not be controlled by the forces of communism.

Clearly you believe we should not have pursued a course of action that led to the deaths of 8 million out of deference to regimes that slaughtered tens if not hundreds of millions. Regimes, that should they have gained global dominance, would surely have slaughtered hundreds of millions more.

This makes you a fool.

Incidentally, my IQ is 142, what's yours?

There is no meaningful way to measure something as intangible as intelligence.

Excellent, Zhukov :clap:

Sadly, I don't think jtfielding is here to discuss, debate or learn. I think he's a troll. Time will tell...

Sounds like he is full of himself, or something else for that matter. Let him tell me I have limited intelligence, we could discuss any topic he would like !

Oh jt ,
I'm curious , why would someone with so much higher of an IQ than we sheep here in the pathetic United States be wasting his/her time arguing "facts" about America's barbaric policies. Doesn't someone with your obviously superior intellect owe it to the world to spend all waking hours working on a cure for AIDS , Cancer , world hunger , or 21st century dental care for Britain . Don't waste your valuable time on us , we are already doomed . Please save the world , solve our climate problems , energy , social and economic problems the way only one that knows the real truth and all of the facts better than anyone else , can .

God speed jt , the future of mankind rests on your substantial shoulders .

Goodbye everyone!!

I'm just an asswipe that couldn't follow the rules despite being warned. I'm an english idiot!

Not to worry, I doubt we lost a cancer cure !!

You come here attacking people from the start, what do you think is going to happen ?

Goodbye everyone!!

I'm just an asswipe that couldn't follow the rules despite being warned. I'm an english idiot!

I have a single tear rolling down my cheek . What will become of us , of mankind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back