American problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
How pathetic that this nimrod has now reregistered 3 times since his departure. Get a life and move on!

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!! I don't think he will get back in, but you know damn well that retard is reading the thread!!!!!!!! and if he is, his comment about teeth, I disagree, I think you sir are probably some toothless boney shitbad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEHE!!! can't wait to see what name he uses next. LOSER !!!!!

Originally posted by jimnyc
He's trying to register again, for the 5th time. How sad.

I'm starting to get worried jim , what if someone with that superior of a mind decides to use it for EVIL . We're all doomed . . . arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

oh geez, i just saw that he tried with 2004 - what a very desperate, yet dumb person!

Originally posted by jtfielding

Over the last 50 years, America has killed 8 million people and supported, funded, trained, got into power, aided and armed countless dictators and terrorist regimes, including Saddam, Al Quaeda, Pol Pot etc.

Christ on a Crutch. The U.S. is the only world power in history that has liberated countries and not demanded tribute. Where on earth did you come up with a figure of 8M casualties?

Sadly, many countries in the world are run by totalitarian despots. We either have to co-exist with them - or ensure that they are removed from power. There is far too much interdependency in the world today to take an isolationist stance. The only choice for Western Civilization is to engage and minimize the threat of medieval barbarism.

If you want to get a gander at truly bloody regimes, I suggest:

Death by Government

Whats the matter the widdle super programmer can't get back on the board, ain't it a shame !! :D

Sonofabitch I missed all the fun! Jimmy let Benny Hill back on for some sparring practice man lol. Its fun talking to assinine brainwashed fools. I wanted to remind him that if it wasn't for us in WWII he'd be singing about mother Deutschland right about now.

I know the little fucknut is banned... but in hopes he is reading...

As far as my daughter is concerned... dont concern yourself. She is being raised to think like an individual and to be independent. She will be brought up in a Patriotic household and she will know how to love her country, and if she chooses to serve in the armed forces, I am sure she will serve proudly, as I will be for being her mother.

Should she ever come knocking on your door while in uniform, I hope she shoots you in the balls.

I fail to see what this person did to get banned. I did not find any offensive language, at least no more than what is being directed at him by the mob. There did not seem to be any personal attacks, or what the RULES section has listed. In fact from what I've read here, he was merely defending his positions much the same as most here have the right (I guess it's more of a privilege depending on what party you're aligned with). The responses to his banning actually break the RULES more than anything I have seen from this J fellow. It appears that when the moderator jumps into the fray, or in this case starts it, there is little chance for a true discussion. That apparently is the green light to drop all decorum and even trivial attempts at meaningful dialogue. You say this persons mind is made up so there is no point in trying to communicate? With the responses here, I can see why that thought pattern is prevalent. Since you have banned him, and he cannot get a word in edgewise, I feel it has to be up to someone other than those who have jumped on the J-bashing wagon to re-discuss the rhetoric of the so called enlightened people here. Bravo. You all are very well versed in one-sided dialogue. Of course even when he was able to post, that again was the prevalent pattern.

Apparently discourse is only an ideal that can be acheived by people willing to learn more about opposing viewpoints.

Originally posted by Ralph Wiggums
Apparently discourse is only an ideal that can be acheived by people willing to learn more about opposing viewpoints.

Just because I listened to someone and am not swayed does not mean I am not listening or learning. It means I think you're still wrong. It works both ways. If you consistantly are unable to sway someone maybe it's time to examine what YOU believe before claiming someon is close minded. There is a vast difference b/t learning about viewpoints and actaully being convince by them.

Very well, Ralph.

He was banned, and that's that. Perhaps if he had been less insulting to valued members of this board, he wouldn't have felt a digital boot in his English arse on the way out the door. Jolly good show, what?

You evidently felt he had valid points, restate them if you wish and debate in a civil manner. The ball is in your court, and it's your serve.

Missed that one. Sorry. That was not right to say obviously. I have seen as bad posted here before, without the same repercussions. I have seen this type of thing at other boards, and it is always a sad day when someone is banned for something others aren't. There should only be one standard. If the mods feel like picking and choosing who they are going to ban, then that policy should be posted upfront. It is usually no point in even staying when this type of discrimination is tolerated. Of course most people here are in the majority view of this mod, so they obviously don't need to care about that as an issue, and that is the real tragedy.

It is a big net, so maybe I will see some of you that are not fettered by poltical one-sidedness, out there.

The difference is Jtfielding was warned on page one about his personal attacks. He lasted until page 3.

Had he came for debate, that is one thing. By reading the tone of his posts, he was here not to debate but to mudsling and spew personal attacks hidden within his posts, which equates to yahoo boards.

There are many people on this board who have differing opinions. DK, Bully, Big D, spillimind ~ to name a few. The moderators and most of the other posters disagree with much, if not all, of (at least the latter two) posters. They have not been banned simply because what they do is debate, not personally attack the other side.

It's not about political agenda... Jimnyc is a Republican, I am a republican. I have been warned about personally attacking a poster. The difference is I headed that warning. THAT is why I'm still posting here and Jt is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back