American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

Your comments are pretty stereotypical for the “I blame America”, cabal.

I don’t happen to believe that every intervention is necessarily cause to believe that the U.S. is the evil Great Satan that you hope to portray.

I have never used the term, "the great satan" - You're putting words into my mouth.
I blame the American governments of the time, not the people.

We certainly intervened when South Korea was on the verge of being overrun. Why don’t you ask the South Koreans if they would prefer to give up their personal and constitutional freedoms and instead face depravation and starvation under the Kim Jong family?

Another country's politics. Why was the US the policeman? Perhaps you could explain why the US has totally failed to save the people of Zimbabwe from their oppressive government.

Our intervention in 1942 kept Europe from becoming a postal zip code for the Reichstag.

WWII started in 1939. Where were you before the British turned the course of the war?

Vietnam was eventually overrun by communists from the North but our intervention was intended to prevent that. On the global scale, communism has all but collapsed since the 1970’s.

But you cocked up in a massive way. Again you started a war that was nothing to do with you and got your arses kicked.
Given the US force's war crimes in Vietnam (Rape, torture, murder and so on) perhaps you would be better not to mention it.
I assume you'll disagree with the facts of war crimes but they're listed in declassified US papers from the time so it's undisputed history, not a theory.
US newspapers broke the story.

There are other examples but in the islamist mind, the Great Satan is hated because we represent the greatest threat to islamism and islamist jihad.

That is true as evidence shows you have invaded several lands where Muslims live.

I understand where you hatreds derive, btw.

You assume I have hatred - I do not but I would really like the hatred against others to stop. :)

I have never used the term, "the great satan" - You're putting words into my mouth.
I never claimed you used "Great Satan".

Another country's politics. Why was the US the policeman? Perhaps you could explain why the US has totally failed to save the people of Zimbabwe from their oppressive government.
We had an ally in South Korea and sought to assist. Your attitude appears to be do nothing.

As to Zimbabwe, we have no national interests to protect. If we did intervene in Zimbabwe, we would then be guilty of precisely what you're complaining about.

WWII started in 1939. Where were you before the British turned the course of the war?
The British were floundering by 1940 and never turned the course of the war. Why not ask the British if they would have prefered we ignored their requests for assistance, rather than you choosing to represent their interests.

But you cocked up in a massive way. Again you started a war that was nothing to do with you and got your arses kicked.
Given the US force's war crimes in Vietnam (Rape, torture, murder and so on) perhaps you would be better not to mention it.
I assume you'll disagree with the facts of war crimes but they're listed in declassified US papers from the time so it's undisputed history, not a theory.
You seem to have an affinity for being cocked-up. Short man complex?

That is true as evidence shows you have invaded several lands where Muslims live.
Ah, the ever present "Muslim Lands"™

Muslims have invaded lands where kufar live.

You assume I have hatred - I do not but I would really like the hatred against others to stop. :)
In that case, you may wish to consult with your compatriots. Islam seems to have a propensity for promoting hate.

Last edited:
As to Zimbabwe, we have no national interests to protect. If we did intervene in Zimbabwe, we would then be guilty of precisely what you're complaining about..

You mean no oil.
You suggested in your previous post, the US invaded Korea and Vietnam to help the population.
Why not Zimbabwe if that's the case

Ah, the ever present "Muslim Lands"™ .

I said places where Muslims lived - NOT Muslim lands.
You have to sharpen up a bit.
Perhaps you could list invasions by Muslims of lands considered to be Christian and list US invasions (or other attacks) of lands commonly assumed to be major Muslim areas.
Any examples after the 1812 formation of the US will do as you've had less time than Muslims to invade places.

I wish you wouldn't use "kafir". I find it rather distasteful as I do all other bigoted terms. :)

In that case, you may wish to consult with your compatriots. Islam seems to have a propensity for promoting hate.

Something that never happens in the US

Ground%20Zero%20mosque%20protestors.jpg

You have to laugh at the truth in this one.

ground-zero-mosque.jpg

What you have to realise is there are fools full of hate on both sides of the fence.
That lot are the real enemies as they create the need for wars.
Toss in greed and you have a real problem.

Islam isn't a problem, the US or Christianity isn't a problem.
People who know how right they - now they're are a big problem.

The Dearborn police are a bunch of pussies. That is very disturbing.
Obama may have suggested they lay back and watch the action. Obama is good at IGNORING THE FUCKING LAWS OF THE LAND! Eric Holder is right there with him too.

Fucking pussies! Let's not make the Muslims feel rejected!

what on earth does the president have to do with police in deerborn, mi?

obama derangement is such a sad thing...

I don’t happen to believe that every intervention is necessarily cause to believe that the U.S. is the evil Great Satan that you hope to portray.

We certainly intervened when South Korea was on the verge of being overrun. Why don’t you ask the South Koreans if they would prefer to give up their personal and constitutional freedoms and instead face depravation and starvation under the Kim Jong family?

There are other examples but in the islamist mind, the Great Satan is hated because we represent the greatest threat to islamism and islamist jihad.

Where was the USA? We were sending you planes and pilots long before we entered the war in 1941. You're just another ignorant hateful punk.

As to Zimbabwe, we have no national interests to protect. If we did intervene in Zimbabwe, we would then be guilty of precisely what you're complaining about..

You mean no oil.
You suggested in your previous post, the US invaded Korea and Vietnam to help the population.

Ah, the ever present "Muslim Lands"™ .

Perhaps you could list invasions by Muslims of lands considered to be Christian and list US invasions (or other attacks) of lands commonly assumed to be major Muslim areas.
Any examples after the 1812 formation of the US will do as you've had less time than Muslims to invade places.

I wish you wouldn't use "kafir". I find it rather distasteful as I do all other bigoted terms. :)

ground-zero-mosque.jpg

What you have to realise is there are fools full of hate on both sides of the fence.

Is Iran a problem?

Where was the USA? We were sending you planes and pilots long before we entered the war in 1941. You're just another ignorant hateful punk.

We only entered the European War after Hitler declared war on US....before Pearl Harbor, we were selling scrap metal to the Japanese....they were "kind enough" to return some of it on Dec 7th. And the Republican minority in Congress spent the years before the war toting isolationism and even expressing some admiration as to how "efficient" Hitler and Mussolini were in running their countries.

The eagle squadrons had a total of 244 pilots, some not Americans.
What was the population of the Sates in the first two years of WWII?

Lend lease started in 1941

Cash and carry started a tad late in 1939 but had serious restriction because of the Nye Committee's conclusions about the US involvement in WWI being down to the interests of US arms manufacturers.

The US public was as against the states joining a war as FDR was worried about a third term.

Try research before you call someone ignorant. :)

That suggests you support the US military actions I links to and mentioned.

Now - Given that.
Why was the attack on the twin towers so bad?
Surely the attackers were simply following America's lead.

I support the US Military every day, all day. God bless America.

What's your point?

I don't have any argument at all with the US military. They're doing what they're ordered to do by the US government. and governments before it (Unless they break the accepted rules of war).
I'm sorry to see US and other troops being brought home in body bags but you have to expect troops will be killed when your government starts a war.

And the US government has started a lot.

The point is simple.
The extremists in Islam ignore the code laid out in Al Qur'an, twist it to allow murder and shout, "Glory to God" while they do so.

The extremists in the US do exactly the same but say, "God" in the accepted English way.

No difference.

God, Country, Corps?
Anyone who says that 911 wasn't so bad (IMHO) is the enemy of this nation plain and simple... No one knows exactly all the un-released secrets of why we did or still do what we do or have done as a military and/or government here and abroad for the last 75 years, and at best it is all rank speculation or propaghanda being waged by the enemies of America coming from within America these days, and ironicly it is by way of one of the greatest communication tools ever (The Internet). This activity is all being done in hopes that she will fall the hardest next from within, so of course we see choices with strong opinions being made off of that rank speculation, as is caused by freedom hating leftist & idiot minded corporatist, in which lead to the erosion of America's freedom loving, independent thinking, that is found now, as was always, in our up and coming young folk, and this be it in mind and/or in knowledge of what America is, was and still should always be. They are searching for the real truth in what has made their nation so great in the past, but sadly not so great in the present, and the enemy knows this area in which to exploit all to well now. Now depending on the choices a person can make, it either makes one choose to hate this nation through and through or they can agree with this nation through and through, while yes maybe differing on many things to a respectful degree of course (in order to make good changes when needed), but what we have been seeing on these inet forums lately, is downright enemy activities working from within, and that is my strong opinion now upon reviewing such activities as we are all seeing more and more and more of upon these inet forums to date.

Last edited:
You mean no oil.
No, no oil in Zimbabwe. No oil in Bosnia either. Isn’t that strange? When moslems were being slaughtered in Bosnia, the moslem middle east couldn’t lift a finger to assist. It was the Great Satan which took the initiative and intervened.

I suppose no oil in Bosnia was the reason moslems didn’t feel a need to be bothered.

There is an odd confluence of moslem majority nations and those nations becoming Moslem Lands™

If you want a history lesson in moslem invasion of Christian lands, you should do a bit of research on the moslem hordes who spilled out of the Arabian Peninsula after the death of muhammud (swish). Huge swaths of the European Continent were laid waste under moslem war of aggression, conquest and rapine.

Kafir is a term frequently used to describe non-moslems. The term is often used to be derogatory but that doesn’t mean the term doesn’t exist.

ground-zero-mosque.jpg

For many moslems, the concept of free speech / free expression is a totally foreign, very threatening experience. The right to assemble and the right to free speech within the limits of established law is a right guaranteed to all Americans.

The situation is obviously different in moslem majority nations where islam is the state religion. In many moslem majority nations, the expression of free speech can be a jailable offense... or a capital offense if the wrong people get a hold of you.

We only entered the European War after Hitler declared war on US....before Pearl Harbor, we were selling scrap metal to the Japanese....they were "kind enough" to return some of it on Dec 7th. And the Republican minority in Congress spent the years before the war toting isolationism and even expressing some admiration as to how "efficient" Hitler and Mussolini were in running their countries.

We were supplying England long before we entered the war. Didn't you ever read about all the ships that were sunk by German U-boats in the Atlantic on their way to England from the USA? The Lend-Lease Act was enacted in January 1941, almost a year before Pearl Harbor.

Last edited:

The eagle squadrons had a total of 244 pilots, some not Americans.
What was the population of the Sates in the first two years of WWII?

Lend lease started in 1941

Cash and carry started a tad late in 1939 but had serious restriction because of the Nye Committee's conclusions about the US involvement in WWI being down to the interests of US arms manufacturers.

The US public was as against the states joining a war as FDR was worried about a third term.

Try research before you call someone ignorant. :)

The Lend-Lease Act was enecated in January 1941, almost a year before Pearl Harbor. You evidently never heard of German U-Boats and what they did in the Atlantic. Here is a little history lesson for ya. Battle of the Atlantic - World War 2 on History

Dumb ass, Brit. Brush your damn teeth.

Last edited:
Is Iran a problem?

The Iranian government is a problem to its own people but not a lot else.
All this crap about attacks on Israel is bollocks because the Iranian air force is a joke.

Anyone who says that 911 wasn't so bad (IMHO) is the enemy of this nation plain and simple....

I think you'll find the 9/11 attacks, regardless of how much you like the fact, was a direct result of US government meddling in other countries.

America does as it wants in the world but moans like a school bully when someone hits it back.
The attacks were terrible and I have no support for them but I do understand them.

Perhaps you should take a closer look and try to understand as well.

For many moslems, the concept of free speech / free expression is a totally foreign, very threatening experience. The right to assemble and the right to free speech within the limits of established law is a right guaranteed to all Americans.

The situation is obviously different in moslem majority nations where islam is the state religion. In many moslem majority nations, the expression of free speech can be a jailable offense... or a capital offense if the wrong people get a hold of you.

Yes - this is clearly a Muslim problem.

NYTimes reporter among arrestees in West Bank protests

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6QVyI_F_dg]NBC Reporter Arrested By Ignorant COP For Filming - YouTube[/ame]

and a lot more.

We were supplying England long before we entered the war. Didn't you ever read about all the ships that were sunk by German U-boats in the Atlantic on their way to England from the USA? The Lend-Lease Act was enacted in January 1941, almost a year before Pearl Harbor.

Start with the ships.

The UK loss a total of 1778 ships in the Atlantic from 39 to 41
The US lost 94 worldwide, including accidents.
The US only started to lose ships in numbers after they decided to enter the party a couple of years late.

The lend lease act was passed in March 1941
When the House of Representatives finally took a roll call vote on February 9, 1941, the 260 to 165 vote fell largely along party lines. Democrats voted 238 to 25 in favor and Republicans 24 in favor and 135 against

The vote in the Senate, which took place a month later, revealed a similar partisan divide. 49 Democrats (79 percent) voted "aye" with only 13 Democrats (21 percent) voting "nay." In contrast, 17 Republicans (63 percent) voted "nay" while 10 Senate Republicans (37 percent) sided with the Democrats to pass the bill.[11]
President Roosevelt signed the Lend-Lease bill into law on 11 March 1941. It permitted him to "sell, transfer title to, exchange, lease, lend, or otherwise dispose of, to any such government [whose defense the President deems vital to the defense of the United States] any defense article." In April, this policy was extended to China,[12] and in October to the Soviet Union. Roosevelt approved US $1 billion in Lend-Lease aid to Britain at the end of October 1941.

About a month before Japan attacked the US occupied island of Hawaii.
Not sure what the US was so upset about that attack. After all, the US attacked, invaded and occupied the same island without a declaration of war not so long before.
The Japanese simply copied US tactics.

Perhaps you can explain why the Japanese attack was wrong but the US attack was fine. :)

Anyone who says that 911 wasn't so bad (IMHO) is the enemy of this nation plain and simple....

I think you'll find the 9/11 attacks, regardless of how much you like the fact, was a direct result of US government meddling in other countries.

America does as it wants in the world but moans like a school bully when someone hits it back.
The attacks were terrible and I have no support for them but I do understand them.

I got a red brick from Jroc for that post with the comment, "if you understand them you're an idiot".

It seems that poster believes education is an evil.

Perhaps he should join the Taliban. :eusa_whistle:

Start with the ships.

The US only started to lose ships in numbers after they decided to enter the party a couple of years late.

When the House of Representatives finally took a roll call vote on February 9, 1941, the 260 to 165 vote fell largely along party lines. Democrats voted 238 to 25 in favor and Republicans 24 in favor and 135 against

The vote in the Senate, which took place a month later, revealed a similar partisan divide. 49 Democrats (79 percent) voted "aye" with only 13 Democrats (21 percent) voting "nay." In contrast, 17 Republicans (63 percent) voted "nay" while 10 Senate Republicans (37 percent) sided with the Democrats to pass the bill.[11]
President Roosevelt signed the Lend-Lease bill into law on 11 March 1941. It permitted him to "sell, transfer title to, exchange, lease, lend, or otherwise dispose of, to any such government [whose defense the President deems vital to the defense of the United States] any defense article." In April, this policy was extended to China,[12] and in October to the Soviet Union. Roosevelt approved US $1 billion in Lend-Lease aid to Britain at the end of October 1941.

Not sure what the US was so upset about that attack. After all, the US attacked, invaded and occupied the same island without a declaration of war not so long before.

Perhaps you can explain why the Japanese attack was wrong but the US attack was fine. :)

I have a reason why you're so incensed. Many years before Hawaii, moslem hordes attacked, invaded and occupied portions of Europe. Moslems were eventually given the bum's rush out of Europe and the continent, free from the oppressive politico-religious ideology of islamism advanced and succeeded. It's a humiliation to islam.

Similarly, the U.S. annexation of Hawaii was a success with the Island nation becoming part of greater kafir'istan. Once again, our success is traumatizing to moslems whose conquests have typically failed.

Start with the ships.

I have a reason why you're so incensed. Many years before Hawaii, moslem hordes attacked, invaded and occupied portions of Europe. Moslems were eventually given the bum's rush out of Europe and the continent, free from the oppressive politico-religious ideology of islamism advanced and succeeded. It's a humiliation to islam.

Similarly, the U.S. annexation of Hawaii was a success with the Island nation becoming part of greater kafir'istan. Once again, our success is traumatizing to moslems whose conquests have typically failed.

Was that before or after the crusades?
Hawaii remained an occupied land because no one was strong enough to get rid.
Time did the rest.

Forum List

Back