American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

Start with the ships.

The UK loss a total of 1778 ships in the Atlantic from 39 to 41
The US lost 94 worldwide, including accidents.
The US only started to lose ships in numbers after they decided to enter the party a couple of years late.

The lend lease act was passed in March 1941

About a month before Japan attacked the US occupied island of Hawaii.
Not sure what the US was so upset about that attack. After all, the US attacked, invaded and occupied the same island without a declaration of war not so long before.
The Japanese simply copied US tactics.

Perhaps you can explain why the Japanese attack was wrong but the US attack was fine. :)

I have a reason why you're so incensed. Many years before Hawaii, moslem hordes attacked, invaded and occupied portions of Europe. Moslems were eventually given the bum's rush out of Europe and the continent, free from the oppressive politico-religious ideology of islamism advanced and succeeded. It's a humiliation to islam.

Similarly, the U.S. annexation of Hawaii was a success with the Island nation becoming part of greater kafir'istan. Once again, our success is traumatizing to moslems whose conquests have typically failed.

Was that before or after the crusades?
Hawaii remained an occupied land because no one was strong enough to get rid.
Time did the rest.
Much later than the defensive Crusades which rid Europe of the moslem invaders. I can provide a link if you need to check timelines.

I'm not aware of any armed resistance by Hawaiians back in 1959 to protest their becoming part of greater kafir'istan.

It may be that the Hawaiians missed an oportunity back in '59 to whine and seethe like petulant children and demand an entire UN funded welfare agancy be established to promote their continued whining and seething.

Instead, they made productive lives for themselves.

For many moslems, the concept of free speech / free expression is a totally foreign, very threatening experience. The right to assemble and the right to free speech within the limits of established law is a right guaranteed to all Americans.

The situation is obviously different in moslem majority nations where islam is the state religion. In many moslem majority nations, the expression of free speech can be a jailable offense... or a capital offense if the wrong people get a hold of you.

For many Americans, the right to freedom is a concept they only want for white Americans.
The ground zero mosque is an prime example.
The centre with a prayer room is nothing to do with terrorism and even its name was designed to be a celebration of the ability to work together regardless of race, creed or religion but so many went out on demos to try to stop it.

Where exactly is the freedom you cherish so much?

Some Muslim countries are way less then democratic but that's up to them. I can't say I like the situation in Pakistan a lot but I don't call for wars, invasions or whatever to make them accept western values.

As for freedom of speech, try walking down a New York street with a banner proclaiming the US as a Muslim state and see what happens.

Same goes for press freedom. How many reporters have been arrested in the US this year for filming where the cops said they shouldn't?
Try a google - you'll be shocked.

The point is, there are bad people within Islam - no point be denying the truth.
There are also a lot of bad people in the states - would you deny that?

The logical conclusion would be for all the good to work together to educate the bad.
Good or bad isn't about race, skin colour, religion or creed - it's about each individual.

"In order for evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing." Edward Burke.

For many moslems, the concept of free speech / free expression is a totally foreign, very threatening experience. The right to assemble and the right to free speech within the limits of established law is a right guaranteed to all Americans.

The situation is obviously different in moslem majority nations where islam is the state religion. In many moslem majority nations, the expression of free speech can be a jailable offense... or a capital offense if the wrong people get a hold of you.

For many Americans, the right to freedom is a concept they only want for white Americans.
The ground zero mosque is an prime example.
The centre with a prayer room is nothing to do with terrorism and even its name was designed to be a celebration of the ability to work together regardless of race, creed or religion but so many went out on demos to try to stop it.

Where exactly is the freedom you cherish so much?

Some Muslim countries are way less then democratic but that's up to them. I can't say I like the situation in Pakistan a lot but I don't call for wars, invasions or whatever to make them accept western values.

As for freedom of speech, try walking down a New York street with a banner proclaiming the US as a Muslim state and see what happens.

Same goes for press freedom. How many reporters have been arrested in the US this year for filming where the cops said they shouldn't?
Try a google - you'll be shocked.

The point is, there are bad people within Islam - no point be denying the truth.
There are also a lot of bad people in the states - would you deny that?

The logical conclusion would be for all the good to work together to educate the bad.
Good or bad isn't about race, skin colour, religion or creed - it's about each individual.
Playing the race card is a failed tactic and it reflects negatively on you because race was not and is not the issue. It’s actually a sleazy tactic but one that constitutes a last, futile effort to rescue an argument that’s sinking like a boat anchor

Odd, no? you began your post by playing the race card and ended your post with with: "Good or bad isn't about race, skin colour, religion or creed - it's about each individual".
According to you, it's about "white Americans"... ie: 'da evil white man.

There is a putrid odor of deceit and deception surrounding the way islamists were posturing the application. Firstly, the name of this abomination has been changed from “Cordoba House” to later being called “Park51”. I think it’s pretty clear that “Cordoba House” carried with it a lot of historical baggage. It was a huge miscalculation on the part of the promoters to offer such a title and I have to believe that there was an arrogant assumption that the ignorant dhimmis would not make an issue of this.

Secondly, the fact that we were never given specifics as to the financial promoters of this use speaks volumes regarding what information should have been made available to the public. The point is, at some point, it will be public information. All land sales, filing of deeds and land use ownership becomes public information following the close of ownership. Why the promoters are being deceptive is up to each reader to decide.

Thirdly, while we were being given flowery assessments (by the promoters, obviously), that this was to be will be a “community center” designed to promote “tolerance and understanding”, lets understand that we have a history of mosques, islamist charities and islamist community organizations (especially those with Saudi backing), that are little more than organizations of hate promotion. If this “community center” is going to serve the purpose stated by it’s promoters, then why the need to conceal the source of funding?

Last edited:
I am a Muslim as I stated in my first thread.
I knew some fool would use me "Hiding my religion" so I posted it just to be open, fair and honest.

I didn't accuse you of hiding your religion. We both know that many on e-Jihad do, though.

I said I was in Indonesia. not Indonesian. Again, if you bothered to research instead of assume, you'd see that's clearly stated as well.

Research what? You? Beyond violating the TOS, that would be creepy. Nope, I go by what you post here, nothing more.

Indonesians governments have done a good few things I would find impossible to support and easy to condemn.

Regardless of your support or condemnation, they engaged in genocide, per the commands of the Koran.

Now to US use of civilian aircraft to murder civilians.
Of course not ....or maybe, yes.

Try a google on "Allen Lawrence Pope".
A CIA paid. EX military pilot using US supplied aircraft (under false flag) to bomb targets in Indonesia. He was captured and put on TV, forcing the illegal US intervention to stop.
These US aircraft, all EX military, were used in a large number of attacks, including the massacre of civilians on their way to church.

Complete fabrication on your part.

{Pope flew his first AUREV mission on April 27, attacking the government-held island of Morotai in the hours before a Permesta amphibious force successfully landed and took the island.[5] On April 28, Pope attacked the government-held province of Central Sulawesi. Off the port of Donggala he bombed and sank three merchant ships: the Aquila (Italian), Armonia (Greek) and Flying Lark (registered in Panama).[6] He continued the sortie by attacking Palu, the provincial capital city, destroying 22 vehicles in a truck park.[7]

On April 29, Pope attacked the government-held province of South East Sulawesi. He struck the Indonesian Air Force base at Kendari,[8] the provincial capital, with 500 lb (230 kg) bombs and machine-gun fire.[9] He then strafed an Indonesian Navy patrol boat, KRI Intana, kiling five crew and wounding another 23.[9] On April 30, Pope again attacked Paul and Donggala; sinking a ship, destroying a warehouse and demolishing a bridge.[9]}

Allen Lawrence Pope - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's not hard to find and the US government no longer denies it.

But it isn't what you claim, it with neither a terrorist act nor use of civilian aircraft against civilian targets. Pope flew a B26 bomber and hit military targets in support of the insurgency.

I'm not "deceiving the Kafir", it's in your own history books if you care to read them.

ROFL

There is less than 1% truth to any of your claims.

The USA started every war? How about the Tutsi and Hittu? The USA start that?

Moron.

This hatred of Muslims is something brought on artificially by the Bush government.
You may recall, you were told to hate communists before that.

Islam is a creed of evil. Just like Nazism, Stalinism, and Maoism, decent people shun and oppose Islam.

Forget all the crap you read and the stuff the government spews out, read on on history and see what's really going on.

Okay, historically Muhammad was a Warlord who used murder, banditry and organized rape to terrorize populations and bring them under his iron fisted rule. Those who followed him raped and murdered across the Arabian Peninsula and into India, where the plied genocide and the most heinous crimes against humanity on their victims.

That is what History says about Islam.

There's so much more to all political stories than the versions you read about in the papers.

Politics shields Islam. American papers excuse the atrocity that is Islam when in fact there can be no excuse for it. Islam is a crime against humanity.

I'm sure yo're a bright chap. Use the brain gifted to you by the Almighty and think rather than be told what to think.

I'm quite well informed on Islam. There was a time where I counted it as just another religion, but a bit of study revealed an insidious cult that spreads brutality and despair wherever it festers.

We only entered the European War after Hitler declared war on US....before Pearl Harbor, we were selling scrap metal to the Japanese....

Wow, you do spew the bullshit, doncha Shortbus?

Actually, we were imposing a virtually impenetrable oil embargo on the Empire of Japan. Despite your idiotic lie that we were good buddies engage in trade, we were economically strangling them.

Yes, they deserved it for their invasion of China, but your portrayal is a steaming pile. I suggest you get your thoughts from a different hate site.

they were "kind enough" to return some of it on Dec 7th. And the Republican minority in Congress spent the years before the war toting isolationism and even expressing some admiration as to how "efficient" Hitler and Mussolini were in running their countries.

More bullshit from the less than 60 IQ crowd.

Supporters of Hitler, Henry Ford, Democrat: Margret Sanger, founder of Planned Genocide, Democrat: Charles Lindbergh, Democrat and consultant to President Franklin Roosevelt.

Hitler was all the rage with the American left, moron.

Last edited:
I am a Muslim as I stated in my first thread.
I knew some fool would use me "Hiding my religion" so I posted it just to be open, fair and honest.

I didn't accuse you of hiding your religion. We both know that many on e-Jihad do, though.

I said I was in Indonesia. not Indonesian. Again, if you bothered to research instead of assume, you'd see that's clearly stated as well.

Research what? You? Beyond violating the TOS, that would be creepy. Nope, I go by what you post here, nothing more.

Regardless of your support or condemnation, they engaged in genocide, per the commands of the Koran.

Complete fabrication on your part.

{Pope flew his first AUREV mission on April 27, attacking the government-held island of Morotai in the hours before a Permesta amphibious force successfully landed and took the island.[5] On April 28, Pope attacked the government-held province of Central Sulawesi. Off the port of Donggala he bombed and sank three merchant ships: the Aquila (Italian), Armonia (Greek) and Flying Lark (registered in Panama).[6] He continued the sortie by attacking Palu, the provincial capital city, destroying 22 vehicles in a truck park.[7]

On April 29, Pope attacked the government-held province of South East Sulawesi. He struck the Indonesian Air Force base at Kendari,[8] the provincial capital, with 500 lb (230 kg) bombs and machine-gun fire.[9] He then strafed an Indonesian Navy patrol boat, KRI Intana, kiling five crew and wounding another 23.[9] On April 30, Pope again attacked Paul and Donggala; sinking a ship, destroying a warehouse and demolishing a bridge.[9]}

But it isn't what you claim, it with neither a terrorist act nor use of civilian aircraft against civilian targets. Pope flew a B26 bomber and hit military targets in support of the insurgency.

ROFL

There is less than 1% truth to any of your claims.

The USA started every war? How about the Tutsi and Hittu? The USA start that?

Moron.

Islam is a creed of evil. Just like Nazism, Stalinism, and Maoism, decent people shun and oppose Islam.

Okay, historically Muhammad was a Warlord who used murder, banditry and organized rape to terrorize populations and bring them under his iron fisted rule. Those who followed him raped and murdered across the Arabian Peninsula and into India, where the plied genocide and the most heinous crimes against humanity on their victims.

That is what History says about Islam.

There's so much more to all political stories than the versions you read about in the papers.

Politics shields Islam. American papers excuse the atrocity that is Islam when in fact there can be no excuse for it. Islam is a crime against humanity.

I'm sure yo're a bright chap. Use the brain gifted to you by the Almighty and think rather than be told what to think.

I'm quite well informed on Islam. There was a time where I counted it as just another religion, but a bit of study revealed an insidious cult that spreads brutality and despair wherever it festers.

I'll start with Pope.
Pope was a civilian pilot, employed by the CIA and used to attack targets in Indonesia.
The US CIA employed mercenary pilots killed rather a lot of civilians.

On 15 May 1958, insurgent planes bombed the marketplace of Ambon, killing large numbers of civilians attending Ascension Sunday services.

The US run terrorist attacks were designed to topple the Indonesian government but, unlike what you try to make posters believe, the US conducted terrorist raids killed civilians.

Perhaps you can defend this US run terrorist attack against a civilian target.

Conspiracy theories and islamists compliment each other like Islam and dead bodies.

I've read reports that there are also scenarios for an invasion of Canada.

Operation Northwoods never happened. There's never a shortage of the gullible and the weak minded who spend their every waking moment scouring the web for conspiracy theories.

To clear up your confusion, the conspiracy never happened.

Conspiracy theories and islamists compliment each other like Islam and dead bodies.

Operation Northwoods never happened. There's never a shortage of the gullible and the weak minded who spend their every waking moment scouring the web for conspiracy theories.

There were plans for an invasion of Canada. (War plan red)
This is a matter of public record.

You really have to check your facts before you post things that make you look daft.

Just free advice. :)

You really have to check your facts before you post things that make you look daft.

To the best of my recollection, there was never an invasion of Canada.

The military performs planning scenarios to test operational scenarios.

You really have to get past your need to believe in goofy conspiracy theories.

No more invasions of Canada...they've beaten us every time.

I'll start with Pope.
Pope was a civilian pilot,

A civilian pilot with the rank of Major....

employed by the CIA

You just said he was a civilian - you can't keep it straight for even a single sentence.

So what we really have is an Army Aircorps Major, a hero from WWII, working for the intelligence service.

and used to attack targets in Indonesia.

Military targets held by the Junta.

The US CIA employed mercenary pilots killed rather a lot of civilians.

In other words, you weren't wrong, you were lying. You got caught and now you start rearranging the story.

Liars for Allah.

On 15 May 1958, insurgent planes bombed the marketplace of Ambon, killing large numbers of civilians attending Ascension Sunday services.

Cite?

The US run terrorist attacks were designed to topple the Indonesian government but, unlike what you try to make posters believe, the US conducted terrorist raids killed civilians.

The Military Junta. There is nothing to support your claims, and it's already been shown that you are far less than honest.

(Lying Muslim is redundant.)

Perhaps you can defend this US run terrorist attack against a civilian target.

I have no need to, there is no evidence that what you claim ever occurred.

Look, I know that Allah is nothing but a chunk of rock in the Kaaba. A 15th Century BC Idol that a bunch of primitive fucks bow to 5 times a day and kiss if they ever go on a Haaj. I know that a meteorite has no power. Whether "Allah," "al-Ilah" or the Hebrew name "Ba'al," that chunk of rock you worship is nothing but space debris. BUT - if Allah were real, we would recognize it as a demon, not a god. Evil is the fruit of Islam.

No more invasions of Canada...they've beaten us every time.
There must be oil or other natural resources we can steal.

NO BLOOD FOR OIL ... I mean, NO BLOOD FOR MOLSON ALE.

On May 15, Pope attacked a small transport ship, the Naiko, in Ambon Bay.[15] She was merchant ship that the Indonesian Government had pressed into military service, and was bringing a company of Ambonese troops home from East Java.[16] His bomb hit the Naiko's engine room, killing one crew member and 16 infantrymen[16] and setting the ship on fire.[15] He then attacked Ambon city, aiming for the barracks. His first bomb missed and exploded in a market-place next door.[15] His next landed in the barracks compound but bounced and exploded near an ice factory.

Forum List

Back