America should change sides and support Palestine.

So, responding to getting shot at is starting a war? News to me.

P.S. I'm not talking about repression and all that other jazz, because I really don't care. I just want to know how responding to an Intfada is starting a war.
The 45 year belligerent occupation of Palestinian land, is an act of war.

The 6 year siege on Gaza, is an act of war.

Shooting at Palestinian fishermen, farmers and anyone who comes within a 100 meters of that Iron Curtain, is an act of war.

Violating sovereign Palestinian air space on a daily basis with un-manned drones, is an act of war.

So it's six wars, or the Six Day war is really the 45 year war?

Last edited:

P.S. I'm not talking about repression and all that other jazz, because I really don't care. I just want to know how responding to an Intfada is starting a war.

Read your history. The Israeli side started the war with acts of terrorism. It's well documented so I'm sure you can google the string of bombings and shootings the fledgling Israeli terrorists were guilty of.

Which war?

In '67, wasn't Gaza Egyptian, West Bank Jordinian, and the Golan Heights Syrian? Wouldn't that then make them Syrian, Jordanian, and Egyptian?

In '67, wasn't Gaza Egyptian, West Bank Jordinian, and the Golan Heights Syrian? Wouldn't that then make them Syrian, Jordanian, and Egyptian?
The only thing that is relevent in '67, was that Gaza and the West Bank, was not Israel's.

And ever since WWII, it has been illegal to hold onto land seized in a war.

To say Israel has a right to that land, would be to say it was okay for Hitler to annex Poland.

650,000 Jews inflict a Jewish State upon 1.2 million Arabs and Others, leading to...

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, known in Arabic as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, an-Nakbah, lit. 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or 'cataclysm'),[1] occurred when approximately 711,000 to 725,000 Palestinian Arabs left, fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine and the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.[2]

"The term nakba also refers to the period of war itself and events affecting Palestinians December 1947 to January 1949, and is synonymous in that sense with what is known to Israelis as the War of Independence (Hebrew: מלחמת העצמאות or מלחמת הקוממיות, Milkhemet Ha'atzma'ut, a term which covers those two events).[3][4][5][6]

"The exact number of refugees is a matter of dispute.[7] The causes remain the subject of fundamental disagreement between Arabs and Israelis."

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The only thing that is relevent in '67, was that Gaza and the West Bank, was not Israel's.

And ever since WWII, it has been illegal to hold onto land seized in a war.

To say Israel has a right to that land

I don't think anybody is saying they have a right to it, but nobody wants to make concessions on anything.

Also, it may be illegal, but that hasn't really stopped anybody.

Haole :razz: Just like going anywhere else, you know the places where you will get dead just by looking at em.
Thanks for the correction and no one wants to be another Reginald Denny.

Also, thanks for the greetings!:D Yeah, the race problem here isn't nearly as bad as LA's was in the eighties or nineties, but there is the occasional 'I knifed him because he's white' bullcrap.

Also, thanks for the greetings!:D Yeah, the race problem here isn't nearly as bad as LA's was in the eighties or nineties, but there is the occasional 'I knifed him because he's white' bullcrap.
I got into it once with my uncle and he told me, "You know, I could put a bullet in you!"

I said, "And I know just where it would go..........IN MY BACK!"

Then he got all bummed out I called him a "back shooter"!

Go figure!

The 45 year belligerent occupation of Palestinian land, is an act of war.

The 6 year siege on Gaza, is an act of war.

Shooting at Palestinian fishermen, farmers and anyone who comes within a 100 meters of that Iron Curtain, is an act of war.

Violating sovereign Palestinian air space on a daily basis with un-manned drones, is an act of war.

So it's six wars, or the Six Day war is really the 45 year war?

Israel started this war a hundred years ago.

BTW, welcome to the board.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back