America & Nazi Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... it was entirely justified by activities.......

Wrong, and the scumbag fdr knew it was not.

Yes, it was; nobody cares what you diaper wetters say otherwise. Nobody had has years of hand wringing sniveling and 'debating' to work through at the time; they were busy, gimp, something you've never personally experienced. The local commander didn't want to screw around and take any chances, so tough shit for you and your fake 'outrage'.

Read the Ringle report, dumbass. The scumbag SOB fdr knew damn well there was no justification. Your personal stupidity doesn’t change that.

I've read it, and the FBI agent in charge of Japanese counter-espionage himself said there were at least 300 people who needed watching. I guess you think you're the only one who read that, too bad you never read the entire thing and rely on what some gimp said on a web page somewhere, as you do now. And again, not one Japanese resident, citizen or not, ever reported recruitment attempts by the Japanese intelligence agents to the authorities, not a single one. You're just an idiot, that's all, and you aren't going to gt any more 'reparations', so get a friggnn job.

Actually the internment only affected one military district.....

Just the entire West Coast of the United States.

Lol and nowhere else in the U.S., dumbass; you have to be truly stupid to think you have something there. Most people know Japanese lived in other parts of the country, too, dummy.

The vast majority of AMERICAN CITIZENS of Japanese descent lived on the West Coast, you ignorant whore.

A lot lived in New York, Chicago, and in the Midwest, dummy. Of course a lot of Asians lived on the West Coast, not just Japanese, dummy, for the same reasons a lot Jews, Poles, Germans, lived on the East Coast, dummy. You get any dumber we're going to have call an ambulance for you.

There was no "official" term limit for president before FDR. We didn't need it. You could say that FDR seized power to run for his 3rd and 4th terms in a similar way that Hitler initially gained power in Germany, with political intimidation, media talkeover and the threat of violence.

No comparison exists between FDR and Hitler. FDR won an open election fair and square.

When he came to power, Hitler was hugely popular in Germany.

And of course he and FDR shared a fondness for concentration camps.
Trump is popular too and he likes concentration camps too.

And a man who lived in FDR's camps says Trump's camps are worse

https://nypost.com/2018/06/19/george-takei-trump-border-policy-worse-than-japanese-internment-camps/

So who cares what you think. George is an expert on this subject not you. At least FDR didn't separate families.
FYI, they did not mass murder or mass-starve in the US camps
this is one of the most ridiculous posts I've seen on USMB, and I've seen a lot

I agree with you!!! Unkotare acts like FDR was evil and tortured Japanese Americans. I agree that just isn't true.

Only two US presidents have ever thrown innocent Americans into concentration camps. They were both scumbag Democrats, of course. Fact.

Yes, it was; nobody cares what you diaper wetters say otherwise. Nobody had has years of hand wringing sniveling and 'debating' to work through at the time; they were busy, gimp, something you've never personally experienced. The local commander didn't want to screw around and take any chances, so tough shit for you and your fake 'outrage'.

Read the Ringle report, dumbass. The scumbag SOB fdr knew damn well there was no justification. Your personal stupidity doesn’t change that.

I've read it, and the FBI agent in charge of Japanese counter-espionage himself said there were at least 300 people who needed watching. ....

Then you must have seen the part where it said the majority of even that small number were already in custody or under close observation by the FBI and or Naval intelligence. Stop being dishonest.

You must have seen the part where it said “the Japanese problem has been magnified out of all proportion mainly because of the physical characteristics of the people. “

The scumbag FDR knew there was no threat warranting the abrogation of constitutional rights and freedom of innocent loyal brave American citizens.

Actually the internment only affected one military district.....

Just the entire West Coast of the United States.

Lol and nowhere else in the U.S., dumbass; you have to be truly stupid to think you have something there. Most people know Japanese lived in other parts of the country, too, dummy.

The vast majority of AMERICAN CITIZENS of Japanese descent lived on the West Coast, you ignorant whore.

A lot lived in New York, Chicago, and in the Midwest, dummy. ...

What relative percentages, dummy?

"Following the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, President Franklin D. Roosevelt issued Executive Order 9066, which permitted the military to circumvent the constitutional safeguards of American citizens in the name of national defense.

The order set into motion the exclusion from certain areas, and the evacuation and mass incarceration of 120,000 persons of Japanese ancestry living on the West Coast, most of whom were U.S. citizens or legal permanent resident aliens.

These Japanese Americans, half of whom were children, were incarcerated for up to 4 years, without due process of law or any factual basis, in bleak, remote camps surrounded by barbed wire and armed guards.

They were forced to evacuate their homes and leave their jobs; in some cases family members were separated and put into different camps. President Roosevelt himself called the 10 facilities "concentration camps."

Some Japanese Americans died in the camps due to inadequate medical care and the emotional stresses they encountered. Several were killed by military guards posted for allegedly resisting orders.

At the time, Executive Order 9066 was justified as a "military necessity" to protect against domestic espionage and sabotage. However, it was later documented that "our government had in its possession proof that not one Japanese American, citizen or not, had engaged in espionage, not one had committed any act of sabotage." (Michi Weglyn, 1976).

Rather, the causes for this unprecedented action in American history, according to the Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians, "were motivated largely by racial prejudice, wartime hysteria, and a failure of political leadership."

Almost 50 years later, through the efforts of leaders and advocates of the Japanese American community, Congress passed the Civil Liberties Act of 1988. Popularly known as the Japanese American Redress Bill, this act acknowledged that "a grave injustice was done" and mandated Congress to pay each victim of internment $20,000 in reparations.

The reparations were sent with a signed apology from the President of the United States on behalf of the American people. The period for reparations ended in August of 1998.

Despite this redress, the mental and physical health impacts of the trauma of the internment experience continue to affect tens of thousands of Japanese Americans. Health studies have shown a 2 times greater incidence of heart disease and premature death among former internees, compared to noninterned Japanese Americans."

Children of the Camps | INTERNMENT HISTORY

FDR's biggest crime wasn't his internment camps, but rather Yalta Conference to support the Soviet take-over of much of Central Europe, which harmed a lot more people than FDR's "Camps" had.

THAT and Pearl Harbour having first hand knowledge the japs would bomb them and keeping it hush husfh,fucking traiter.

I've read it, and the FBI agent in charge of Japanese counter-espionage himself said there were at least 300 people who needed watching. ....

Then you must have seen the part where it said the majority of even that small number were already in custody or under close observation by the FBI and or Naval intelligence. Stop being dishonest.

You must have seen the part where it said “the Japanese problem has been magnified out of all proportion mainly because of the physical characteristics of the people. “

The scumbag FDR knew there was no threat warranting the abrogation of constitutional rights and freedom of innocent loyal brave American citizens.

That was ONE MAN"S OPINION, a man who wasn't responsible for the safety of millions of Americans and the security of many military installations, dummy, something you will never experience, so you will just armchair a lot of rubbish you read somewhere just because some tards need to snivel about FDR, having no Republican President even remotely as competent to point to.

tough shit--this was TOTAL war
if you were alive in 1941, you would agree with FDR
stop trying to see it in 2018--

Bullshit.

Don't you agree with Trump today? You seem to be ok with putting Mexicans in internment camps. And at least FDR didn't separate families. He let the kids stay with the parents.

You love those Mexicans so much just move there; it's close by, and you can take your flower painted Yugo with you, too.

And, you seriously think that pic invites comparisons with Nazi concentration camps do you?

You're sicker than I thought.

makes sense why he loves Obomination so much.Obozo let the mexicans come in here on a free pass which is a problem that we have had that spans going back to five administrations before hand.Trump is the first president since then to make america great again by getting rid of these illegal aliens. now we know why he hates trump since he is a fan of illegal aliens taking our jobs.:abgg2q.jpg:

They also luved them some o that Putin Penis, too, until the Russian govt. cracked down on some Faggot Disease Festival, 'Pride' parade or something. shut them down, now he's suddenly an 'enemy', even though Obama loved personally sucking him off.

What a joke. Obama clearly had a falling out with Putin and Obama made Putin irrelevant for 8 years. And Putin clearly didn't want another Democrat in the White House which is why he helped Trump. Plus Trump will do business. He has leverage over Trump. Pee tapes. And Trump's getting Trump hotels built all over the place.

You are projecting, kid.

That's you making no sense again, idiot.

You are projecting your lack of sense, Unkotare.
Nothing new about that.

Hey unkotare, I'm still dating that 25 year old. She came over last night and kept me up until 2am.

Stop trying so hard, closet boy.
We had a great conversation last night and I could be with this woman for the rest of my life. Or until I get too old for her. ...

Or until you run out of quarters.

That's you making no sense again, idiot.

Nothing new about that.

Hey unkotare, I'm still dating that 25 year old. She came over last night and kept me up until 2am.

We had a great conversation last night and I could be with this woman for the rest of my life. Or until I get too old for her. ...

I won't run out.

Nothing new about that.

I won't run out.

Good luck with your beard, closet boy

Nothing new about that.

I won't run out.

I almost asked if I could take a pic of her last night but I don't want her to think I'm bragging about her to people. That wouldn't be cool. I've been playing it cool so far. She wore sexy high heals, jeans and a wife beater tank top and you could see her bra and exactly what her boobs look like through the shirt. So sexy. I almost can't believe it either.

No comparison exists between FDR and Hitler. FDR won an open election fair and square.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/19/george-takei-trump-border-policy-worse-than-japanese-internment-camps/

So who cares what you think. George is an expert on this subject not you. At least FDR didn't separate families.

I agree with you!!! Unkotare acts like FDR was evil and tortured Japanese Americans. I agree that just isn't true.

Only two US presidents have ever thrown innocent Americans into concentration camps. They were both scumbag Democrats, of course. Fact.
concentration camps----hahahahahahahahahah
once again, you people make mountains out of molehills
NOT fact
they interned them NOT for mass execution, NOT for political reasons--but for security
sorry --you are making up fiction/lies/etc

"Following the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, President Franklin D. Roosevelt issued Executive Order 9066, which permitted the military to circumvent the constitutional safeguards of American citizens in the name of national defense.

The order set into motion the exclusion from certain areas, and the evacuation and mass incarceration of 120,000 persons of Japanese ancestry living on the West Coast, most of whom were U.S. citizens or legal permanent resident aliens.

These Japanese Americans, half of whom were children, were incarcerated for up to 4 years, without due process of law or any factual basis, in bleak, remote camps surrounded by barbed wire and armed guards.

They were forced to evacuate their homes and leave their jobs; in some cases family members were separated and put into different camps. President Roosevelt himself called the 10 facilities "concentration camps."

Some Japanese Americans died in the camps due to inadequate medical care and the emotional stresses they encountered. Several were killed by military guards posted for allegedly resisting orders.

At the time, Executive Order 9066 was justified as a "military necessity" to protect against domestic espionage and sabotage. However, it was later documented that "our government had in its possession proof that not one Japanese American, citizen or not, had engaged in espionage, not one had committed any act of sabotage." (Michi Weglyn, 1976).

Rather, the causes for this unprecedented action in American history, according to the Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians, "were motivated largely by racial prejudice, wartime hysteria, and a failure of political leadership."

Almost 50 years later, through the efforts of leaders and advocates of the Japanese American community, Congress passed the Civil Liberties Act of 1988. Popularly known as the Japanese American Redress Bill, this act acknowledged that "a grave injustice was done" and mandated Congress to pay each victim of internment $20,000 in reparations.

The reparations were sent with a signed apology from the President of the United States on behalf of the American people. The period for reparations ended in August of 1998.

Despite this redress, the mental and physical health impacts of the trauma of the internment experience continue to affect tens of thousands of Japanese Americans. Health studies have shown a 2 times greater incidence of heart disease and premature death among former internees, compared to noninterned Japanese Americans."

Children of the Camps | INTERNMENT HISTORY
tough shit--this was TOTAL war
if you were alive in 1941, you would agree with FDR
stop trying to see it in 2018--

Bullshit.
you would be different than everyone else---sure
that's BULLSHIT

I won't run out.

I almost asked if I could take a pic of her last night but I don't want her to think I'm bragging about her to people. That wouldn't be cool. I've been playing it cool so far. She wore sexy high heals, jeans and a wife beater tank top and you could see her bra and exactly what her boobs look like through the shirt. So sexy. I almost can't believe it either.

14 year old virgin boy trying to pretend at how he imagines men actually talk about actual women. ^^^^^^^

Not even close, closet boy.

concentration camps----hahahahahahahahahah

What is funny about concentration camps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back