America & Nazi Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
5. How many ..... were born in America? Most of them were born in Japan.......

Wrong, you ignorant, braindead closet-case. The majority were American born US citizens. Almost half were children. They were not guilty of anything other than looking like people the fucking scumbag fdr disapproved of.

..... I don't consider anyone who becomes an American citizen a real American. .....

Because you're stupid and do not understand anything about what it means to be an American.

Fuck the Japs.

This is where Japan puts asylum seekers

Japan had 20,000 applications for asylum in 2017. It accepted 20
Just 0.1% of asylum seekers won the right to remain

We should have shipped them back to Japan.

I know what it means to be born here. Just because you take a test doesn't mean you are a real American. People who come here can't be President even though Republicans want to change that because they have guys like Ted Cruz, Arnold and John McCain who were not born here.

....Don't act like it's all Democrats who fucked with your ancestors.....

What exactly are you referring to regarding the democrat party and Irish immigrants? If you literally had shit for brains, you'd be much smarter than you are, closet boy.

5. How many ..... were born in America? Most of them were born in Japan.......

Wrong, you ignorant, braindead closet-case. The majority were American born US citizens. Almost half were children. They were not guilty of anything other than looking like people the fucking scumbag fdr disapproved of.

We all disapproved of their looks and demeanor.

No. The majority of adults may have been American citizens but they were born in Japan. Fact. Not counting the kids. Those are anchor babies.

What exactly are you referring to regarding the democrat party and Irish immigrants? If you literally had shit for brains, you'd be much smarter than you are, closet boy.
No irish guy could ever beat me at wrestling. Jap either. Unless they cheat

Look no dick on this Jap

....Just because you take a test doesn't mean you are a real American. ......

Yes it does, moron. Ever been to a swearing in ceremony for new American citizens? Of course not. I'd take any recently naturalized American as 100 times the American you, who understands nothing about America, could ever be.

No irish guy could ever beat me at wrestling. Jap either. Unless they cheat

STFU, fraud. We have established that you never wrestled, so let that lie go.

Fuck the Irish too

Are you still mad about the potato famine?

You even posted a picture you don't understand, you fucking idiot. Do you know what movie that's from? Holy crap, you're fucking stupid.

....Just because you take a test doesn't mean you are a real American. ......

Yes it does, moron. Ever been to a swearing in ceremony for new American citizens? Of course not. I'd take any recently naturalized American as 100 times the American you, who understands nothing about America, could ever be.
Yes my grandmother was sworn in on 4th of July. She was on TV and they played Neal Diamond's There coming to America.

The woman died 40 years later still not able to speak english. She was no real American citizen. Her citizenship could be revoked. Mine couldn't.

..... The majority of adults may have been American citizens but they were born in Japan. .......

Wrong, idiot, wrong.
Sorry but it's true. ......

No, it is not, you fucking moron. Can't even be bothered to Google before making an ass of yourself?
I did google it. They were American citizens but not born here. Sorry.

And don't count the kids. If you count the kids you are right. But of the adults, most of them were born in Japanville.

Fuck the Irish too

You even posted a picture you don't understand, you fucking idiot. Do you know what movie that's from? Holy crap, you're fucking stupid.

Gangs of New Amsterdam

Fuck the Irish too

Gangs of New Amsterdam [sic]

Do you know what it's about, idiot?

..... The majority of adults may have been American citizens but they were born in Japan. .......

Wrong, idiot, wrong.

No, it is not, you fucking moron. Can't even be bothered to Google before making an ass of yourself?
I did google it. They were American citizens but not born here. ......

Wrong, shitforbrains. 2/3 were native born US citizens. They were much more American than you will ever be.

Wrong, idiot, wrong.

2/3 of the victims of fdr's concentration camps were native born US citizens, you idiot.
Stop counting the kids. He didn't want to separate the kids from the parents like Trump did. You are counting the kids. Even FDR back then knew it wasn't right to separate the kids from their parents. That's why George Takei says in some ways what Trump is doing is worse.

But I guess it's ok because those are not Americans. They have no rights and it's ok to do to them what FDR did to Jap Americans because they aren't Americans. Once they are you will magically care about them. But until they are, fuck them right? Got it.

Wrong, idiot, wrong.

2/3 of the victims of fdr's concentration camps were native born US citizens, you idiot.
Stop counting the kids. ....it.

Stop trying to move the goalposts, shitforbrains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back