America Misses You Ronald Reagan

No, now you can say you helped bring America back from the absolute total mess America was in the 70s.
Reagan is the last great President we had.
Even Rightwinger here put him in the top spot of best/worst Presidents in your lifetime.
You are just mad no one likes hippies anymore.
Fuck the president who hated using fetal remains for healthcare uses until he needed them for his healthcare needs. That self-centered bastard did not help the economy it sucked through his terms and Bush Sr's....It was the economy stupid.

Fuck the president who hated using fetal remains for healthcare uses until he needed them for his healthcare needs. That self-centered bastard did not help the economy it sucked through his terms and Bush Sr's....It was the economy stupid.
yeah no.
That is typical human behavior 101. We all do it.
As an example, I use to be hardcore pro-life. Nothing but death risk of mother as only option.
Until I had a daughter. She never had an abortion, but I was only then able to truly see both sides.
I am pretty sure if the same level of judgement you are placing against him, was used against you - you would be found just as guilty.
I don't hold that against him, because of the time period and his age at that time period.

NO, you didn't

RWNJ "History"?

Go read a history book.................Q-NUT.
Yes I did and you know it.

History not your revisionist fiction.

I have read more than yoou hence the absolute proof you are wrong and ignorant

Seriously you need to be quiet and learn from your betters

Encyclopedia Britannica! He found a source! Ha ha ha.

What?

They still make encyclopedias??????

95a21fedd2705ccea2d47c0a49b2d7ad.gif

Reagan promoted neoconservatism and neoliberalism to keep the petrodollar propped up. Subsequent Presidents of both parties continued what he did.

No, THIS did..........DUMBASS.

Collapse of the Soviet Union - The Cold War for Kids

View attachment 776877
Ducksters
https://www.ducksters.com › history › collapse_soviet...
The collapse of the Soviet Union started in the late 1980s and was complete when the country broke up into 15 independent states on December 25, 1991. This ...

Kids know more about the world than any FOX loving teabagger.
Kids did not write that moron

I know more than abrainwashed fool like you. Your TYT programmin g makes you a simpleton

I havde proven you wrong and it is thaty simple you hate but it is true

The USSR you adored was defeated by Reagan Historic fact

Kids did not write that moron

I know more than abrainwashed fool like you. Your TYT programmin g makes you a simpleton

I havde proven you wrong and it is thaty simple you hate but it is true

The USSR you adored was defeated by Reagan Historic fact
SURE.............YOU just can't PROVE it.

Wrong

I already did

All you could do is screech and hioiwl in defeat whole preacbhing your TYT revisionist bullshit. Like any MSNBC viewer you are too choldish to admit when you are wrong and throw a fucking tantrim
Once again you ignorant, imbecile, your OPINIONS are NOT FACTS,EVIDENCE, or PROOF.

Notice they never want to talk about Biden, they can’t, it’s a catastrophic presidency.

Forum List

Back