Reagans daughter was sexually abused

I wonder if "Tommy Tainant" assumed that few if any people would bother to read the article he linked.

The OP is so brazenly misleading that if I were a moderator, I would consider deleting it and warning the author about deliberate misrepresentation.

If we want to talk about a President who may well have had "sexual relations" with underage girls, we should talk about Bill Clinton, his years-long association with Jeffrey Epstein, and his trip to Epstein's pedophile island.

Trump was very close to Epstein for over 15 years.

Unless you think Biden's daughter was lying in her own diary the fact is that old Joe ruined her life because he forced her to shower with him as a teenager.

Get it right, there is absolute proof that Biden's daughter was sexually abused.
It is a smoking gun, but not "absolute proof".
Absolute proof would be a video, photo etc.
Biden's daughters journal entry, coupled with literally 100s of other unusual behaviors around young girls - absolutely makes it reasonable to believe it happened. I am one of those people, because I have a brain that is without blinders.

According to her new book. They sound like a really horrible family.

So horrible that the child could not speak out at the time. Who knows how many other kids were abused in that time.

Maybe America should reassess the Reagan legacy and see him for what he was

There is nothing in there about Ron being a bad guy. Nancy had a temper, so what?

Its horrific that her father was not someone she could trust with the information. Decent parents would be told.
But reagun was always a shitty person.

Tommy please, YOU are a shitty person. Take that and your alcoholic family your life and the was you act here shows what an unhealthy turd you are.

Forum List

Back