Reagans daughter was sexually abused

According to her new book. They sound like a really horrible family.

So horrible that the child could not speak out at the time. Who knows how many other kids were abused in that time.

Maybe America should reassess the Reagan legacy and see him for what he was
You are a fucking idiot.

You are going on Ignore.

Grow up asshole.

Lefties are primed to accuse Reagan of "remoteness" while dismissing allegations by Biden's daughter that Joe forced her to shower with him. Go figure.

Maybe lefties have short term memories but it seems to me that it's the wrong forum for unverified allegations of Reagan's daughter being a victim of "sexual abuse".

So horrible that the child could not speak out at the time. Who knows how many other kids were abused in that time.

Did you even read the article? That’s not what it said at all. Davis said the Reagan was not only a good father, but a good man as well. She claimed his only failing as president was handing off authority for things and not feeling that personal follow-up was necessary because subordinates could be trusted to follow instructions.

Davis wrote in her op-ed about an incident during what she thought would be a professional meeting with a prominent music industry executive, whom she doesn't name, in his office to discuss original songs she had written. Like Kavanaugh's accuser, Davis said she can't fully recall certain details of the evening, like what month it was, what she and the executive talked about and whether she declined the cocaine he offered her.

Reagan's daughter was sexually abused by a music industry executive, when she was involved in the music industry few decades ago. This is a typical story from Hollywood.

"What happened next, though, is indelible," Davis wrote. "He crossed the room. There was a dark-green carpet, but his footsteps seemed loud, hard. He was against me, on top of me — so quickly…” she went on to describe more of the alleged assault.

Maybe lefties have short term memories but it seems to me that it's the wrong forum for unverified allegations of Reagan's daughter being a victim of "sexual abuse".

Right, until her grandmother is put on trial and found guilty, nobody should talk about.

Instead we should talk about Biden being a pedophile because... because.... because....

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting such garbage. Did you even actually read the entire article that you linked?

Your vicious comments go beyond what the article says. As bad and biased as the article is, it does not paint the Reagans as a "really horrible family." Nor does the article paint Reagan to be the monster that you imply he was.

And, you really should have made it clear in your post that the daughter is not accusing her father of sexual abuse. She's accusing her grandmother, Edith Luckett Davis, of sexual abuse.

Patty loved her father and for people to politicize her abuse and smear her fathers name is a dishonor to Patty Davis.

"Sexually abused" is a broad term and almost unprovable a quarter of a century later. Meanwhile today's lefties seem to think the daughter of the current president lied in her own diary.

Typical Tommy troll thread.
He insinuates that it is Reagan that did the sexual abuse, he was not.
Just more Tommy bullshit that continues to be allowed to be in legitimate forums such as "history".

This belongs in the Rubber Room
Trolling Tommy is mad that Rupert Murdoch did not pick him as his new wife.

All old debunked news---over thirty years ago. Try again---maybe you can research his son and dig some dirt on him. SMH.
"Dear Mom and Dad contains an even more horrific story about Edith Luckett Davis sexually assaulting her granddaughter: “It was always when no one else was around, so I knew I could never say anything about it and be believed.”"

her grandmother sexually molested her, and you insinuate the problem was Ron and Nancy?

is there a level you won't go to to muckrake, or are you on a

It's old news as well.

Reagan was a great President.
we all disagree with Tommy, do you agree with Reagan on this ?

Ronald Reagan Evil Moscow Empire Speech​

"Dear Mom and Dad contains an even more horrific story about Edith Luckett Davis sexually assaulting her granddaughter: “It was always when no one else was around, so I knew I could never say anything about it and be believed.”"

her grandmother sexually molested her, and you insinuate the problem was Ron and Nancy?

is there a level you won't go to muckrake?
I wonder if "Tommy Tainant" assumed that few if any people would bother to read the article he linked.

The OP is so brazenly misleading that if I were a moderator, I would consider deleting it and warning the author about deliberate misrepresentation.

If we want to talk about a President who may well have had "sexual relations" with underage girls, we should talk about Bill Clinton, his years-long association with Jeffrey Epstein, and his trip to Epstein's pedophile island.

I wonder if "Tommy Tainant" assumed that few if any people would bother to read the article he linked.

The OP is so brazenly misleading that if I were a moderator, I would consider deleting it and warning the author about deliberate misrepresentation.
Exactly... and why I said he shouldn't be allowed to do this, which he does regularly.
This belongs in the Rubber room

If we want to talk about a President who may well have had "sexual relations" with underage girls, we should talk about Bill Clinton, his years-long association with Jeffrey Epstein, and his trip to Epstein's pedophile island.

Blue Dress Portrait.jpg

Forum List

Back