America Misses You Ronald Reagan

The reality which you live in

You are a bald faced liar I stated facts with ireefutable evidence in your fucking face
Do you think you're on "Truth" Social or Carlson's Facebook page?
Your OPINION IS not evidence.
But you are a coward and liar and childish woke cretin regurgitating left wing propoganda which you are too stupid to thin past
Sure............

Collapse of the Soviet Union | Causes, Facts, Events, & ...​

1681542357246.png
Encyclopedia Britannica
https://www.britannica.com › ... › The Modern World

collapse of the Soviet Union, sequence of events that led to the dissolution of the Soviet Union on December 31, 1991. The former superpower was replaced by ...

Doesn't mention Reagan.......ONCE.

YOU aren't "PROVING" shit.

You're OPINION, like your dear leader's isn't worth shit.
I have proven every claim I made BOY

I have stated facts and everyone knows it especually you. Keep being the immature and foolish little loser it suits you. I love making kids like you into a bitch

I have proven every claim I made BOY
NO, you HAVEN'T.
Unlike FOX and Trumplandia, you have to provide evidence and proof of your claims.
JUST because you CLAIM it, doesn't make it TRUE.
I have stated facts and everyone knows it especually you. Keep being the immature and foolish little loser it suits you. I love making kids like you into a bitch
YOU'RE OPINION..............Again?

I don't I wasted a vote on that lying son of a bitch.
No, now you can say you helped bring America back from the absolute total mess America was in the 70s.
Reagan is the last great President we had.
Even Rightwinger here put him in the top spot of best/worst Presidents in your lifetime.
You are just mad no one likes hippies anymore.

NO, you HAVEN'T.
Unlike FOX and Trumplandia, you have to provide evidence and proof of your claims.

Yes I have.

I have provided it You suck on it and hate it so you qre a liar

It is true and history PROVES IT

I stated facts not opinion now go smack yourself in the face in frustration at being OWNED

No, now you can say you helped bring America back from the absolute total mess America was in the 70s.
Reagan is the last great President we had.
Even Rightwinger here put him in the top spot of best/worst Presidents in your lifetime.
You are just mad no one likes hippies anymore.
Reagan is smiling from hell, Trump took over as the WORST American president EVER.

Reagan is smiling from hell, Trump took over as the WORST American president EVER.
Reagan was the last President to work with the other side of the aisle to fix problems.
Clinton did indeed reach across the aisle, but only to further corrupt things.
He is the last great President we had, the last one who honestly believed in what he was doing was the right thing to do, and the last one that put America first.
And yes, that includes Trump. Because Trump can't put anything before himself.
Despite that serious fault, Trump is most certainly not even in the bottom 20 of the worst Presidents.

Reagan was the last President to work with the other side of the aisle to fix problems.
NO, he wasn't.
Clinton did indeed reach across the aisle, but only to further corrupt things.
NOTHING compared to Reagan.
He is the last great President we had, the last one who honestly believed in what he was doing was the right thing to do, and the last one that put America first.
Reagan sold weapons to IRAN and IRAQ.
And yes, that includes Trump. Because Trump can't put anything before himself.
Despite that serious fault, Trump is most certainly not even in the bottom 20 of the worst Presidents.
Correct, he is in the TOP two of the WORST presidents.

CORRECT, Trump easily passes Reagan.

The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by numerous scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any president in American history.
Dude... you bought the Kool Aid, drank it and still going back for more.
Any writer who wants to make any President look bad can easily do so. All they have to do is write only about what was bad at the time, absolutely ignore everything that was good, and write about every scandal etc. that also occurred.
That is what this is - and you believe it because you want to.
And everyone but you sees it.

Dude... you bought the Kool Aid, drank it and still going back for more.
Any writer who wants to make any President look bad can easily do so.
Sure......With their opinion.
All they have to do is write only about what was bad at the time, absolutely ignore everything that was good, and write about every scandal etc. that also occurred.
Or read the court records.
That is what this is - and you believe it because you want to.
The court records?
That would be a good indicator of how a person IS, don't you think?
And everyone but you sees it.
YES, they do.

NO, you HAVEN'T.

You must mean unlike state media CNN and Demtardia you don’t have to provide evidence for bullshit allegations and false accusations.

You must mean unlike state media CNN and Demtardia you don’t have to provide evidence for bullshit allegations and false accusations.
I did, you retarded teabagger.

Collapse of the Soviet Union | Causes, Facts, Events, & ...

1681542357246.png

Encyclopedia Britannica
https://www.britannica.com › ... › The Modern World

collapse of the Soviet Union, sequence of events that led to the dissolution of the Soviet Union on December 31, 1991. The former superpower was replaced by ...

Reagan was president when I was still in my infancy of becoming political and being a Democrat. OLD SCHOOL Democrat that is.

I didn't have anything against him, I thought he was very personable. I did love Nancy Reagan though. She was a tough old bird.
She really took charge when Reagan started having his downslide too. She did a great job.

It wasn't until 1993 when my eyes were opened to the Dem tyranny, deciet, lies, and corruption. But then I decided I would be "no party" and just vote for the best, most suitable candidate instead of voting for a party.

Reagan was president when I was still in my infancy of becoming political and being a Democrat. OLD SCHOOL Democrat that is.

I didn't have anything against him, I thought he was very personable. I did love Nancy Reagan though. She was a tough old bird.
She really took charge when Reagan started having his downslide too. She did a great job.

It wasn't until 1993 when my eyes were opened to the Dem tyranny, deciet, lies, and corruption. But then I decided I would be "no party" and just vote for the best, most suitable candidate instead of voting for a party.
Similar to my own story.
I was a "Blue Dog" Democrat until the 2000s.
Like you, I saw the deep-deep hypocrisy of the liberal party, how they are the party that contributed to nearly every social problem we had back then, and still to this day.
At this point in my life, I still don't call myself a Republican, even thought that is how I am registered, I just want the best people for the job. And because the Democratic Party has allowed the crazies within their sphere completely take over every .single. aspect. - of the party - I wouldn't vote for a Democrat to be in charge of mowing lawns.

Forum List

Back