America Is So Fucked...

Why? Because of the debt crisis? Because of lack of job growth? Credit rating downgrade?

Yeah, all of the above, but the main reason is because your political in fighting. You guys are so concerned about the win you don't give a shit about trying to fix this mess. Thread after thread on this board is "It's Obama's fault".."It's the right's fault"..The hatred is so deep and so bitter - and you give the loons like Bachmann and whoever her left-wing equivalent is, the time of day - that it going to sink your country.

And don't blame your politicians - reading on this board you guys are jsut as bad as them - you voted for them and you support them.

Of all the political systems I see from day-to-day - British, Aust., NZ, US - other European countries - the US is by far the worst for vitriol and partisanship. THIS is what is going to kill the American Empire in the end, NOT a credit downgrade, GFC...They are the symptoms, the partisan hackery is the cause...

You might have a point there. People don't take kindly to being called terrorists, taliban, al qaida, hostage takers, til that shit stops there won't be any cooperations. Would you work WITH someone who called you those names?

All this type of post does is reinforce my OP. For every Dem that calls you names (and that's all it is), I say two words : Anne Coulter. Saw her on OReilly last night - the vitriole, venom and spew coming out of her mouth would make Gypsy Rose Lee blush...

All this type of post does is reinforce my OP. For every Dem that calls you names (and that's all it is), I say two words : Anne Coulter. Saw her on OReilly last night - the vitriole, venom and spew coming out of her mouth would make Gypsy Rose Lee blush...

Yeah, she’s a real piece of work – one of the original Culture Warriors. Her ignorance is exceeded only by her disdain of the facts.

Yes, America is fucked up right now.

But it has been fucked up before, worse than today.

I have no doubt that Americans will eventually get through this and resume their place as the greatest power on the planet.

I have no doubt that Americans will eventually get through this and resume their place as the greatest power on the planet.

I don't think so. I wish it weren't so, but I think it is has now gone too far. Not just talking about the massive debt, but I can't see where the jobs are going to come from. It's too big of a country to become service-orientated, and it needs that core manufacturing base. It's all gone overseas now....

Don't get me wrong, I hope it does recover. A strong America is good for the rest of the world...

I don't think so. I wish it weren't so, but I think it is has now gone too far. Not just talking about the massive debt, but I can't see where the jobs are going to come from. It's too big of a country to become service-orientated, and it needs that core manufacturing base. It's all gone overseas now....

Don't get me wrong, I hope it does recover. A strong America is good for the rest of the world...

It will. We will. Changes are in the wind, just sit tight, keep your eyes open and keep sounding off against the destroyers.

Join Twitter. I love being able to just go there and say things like "Eric Cantor is living proof that money can't buy class."

Why? Because of the debt crisis? Because of lack of job growth? Credit rating downgrade?

Yeah, all of the above, but the main reason is because your political in fighting. You guys are so concerned about the win you don't give a shit about trying to fix this mess. Thread after thread on this board is "It's Obama's fault".."It's the right's fault"..The hatred is so deep and so bitter - and you give the loons like Bachmann and whoever her left-wing equivalent is, the time of day - that it going to sink your country.

And don't blame your politicians - reading on this board you guys are jsut as bad as them - you voted for them and you support them.

Of all the political systems I see from day-to-day - British, Aust., NZ, US - other European countries - the US is by far the worst for vitriol and partisanship. THIS is what is going to kill the American Empire in the end, NOT a credit downgrade, GFC...They are the symptoms, the partisan hackery is the cause...

You might have a point there. People don't take kindly to being called terrorists, taliban, al qaida, hostage takers, til that shit stops there won't be any cooperations. Would you work WITH someone who called you those names?

except of course Ann Coulter doesn't speak in the halls of Congress and the dimocrats do. see the difference? Now answer the question. Would you feel like compormising with people who called you "terrorist, al qaida, hostage takers, and taliban"?

except of course Ann Coulter doesn't speak in the halls of Congress and the dimocrats do. see the difference? Now answer the question. Would you feel like compormising with people who called you "terrorist, al qaida, hostage takers, and taliban"?

But of course. See my sig about sound bites. You'd rather run with the sound bites than anything else that has been said. I'm sure people say things in the heat of the moment, and when things calm down they say and think more rationally. Of course, you probably won't comment on those things because they don't suit your agenda.

Maybe Coulter isn't in the halls of Congress, but she sure likes putting our fires with gasoline....

But of course. See my sig about sound bites. You'd rather run with the sound bites than anything else that has been said. I'm sure people say things in the heat of the moment, and when things calm down they say and think more rationally. Of course, you probably won't comment on those things because they don't suit your agenda.

Maybe Coulter isn't in the halls of Congress, but she sure likes putting our fires with gasoline....

Pooo Poooo if you want to, you can't take back words, once you've flung em, you've flung em. and I didn't hear Republicans call anyone the aforementioned names. I listened to the entire debate so i didn't get sound bites, I got the whole debate in context. Ann Coulter has zero to do with what went on in the halls of congress and the shameful behavior of the dimocrats.

Sorry, but I have a hard time being lectured by someone (THE Dr. Grumpy) who has been one of the biggest offenders of this so called, PARTIANSHIP. NOW ALL OF SUDDEN they are all worried about it. You all should of been here when Bush was President, you would see what I mean

cracks me up now to see the whining

and then this is in their signature...
"You know, the one thing that peeves me about Obama haters and neocons in general is that they live on sound bites. There is no substance to their argument. They think a throw away sentence from the likes of Beck, Rush, Hannity or O'Reilly is some intriguing insight, when all it is is a partisan, insipid few words with no hard data or research to back them up." Me

Insinuating that all the people who are against the Obama(and notice he calls them, Obama haters) all they do is listen to Beck, Rush, Hannity or O'Reilly...

Last edited:
Sorry, but I have a hard time being lectured by someone (THE Dr. Grumpy) who has been one of the biggest offenders of this so called, PARTIANSHIP. NOW ALL OF SUDDEN they are all worried about it. You all should of been here when Bush was President, you would see what I mean

I kept trying to tell em about "karma" and about payback's a bitch. they've been whining non stop ever since.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for bringing my attention to your sig. The fact that you mention only one side as being interested in sound bytes sort of reveals that you are just what you criticize. Partisan.

"You know, the one thing that peeves me about Obama haters and neocons in general is that they live on sound bites. There is no substance to their argument. They think a throw away sentence from the likes of Beck, Rush, Hannity or O'Reilly is some intriguing insight, when all it is is a partisan, insipid few words with no hard data or research to back them up." Me

If I've said it once, I've said it a dozen times, I'm a centrist. What you don't get (or refuse to, or are ignorant to) is that of all the democratic (and I don't mean party here, I mean the concept) governments in the world, the American one under George Bush was uber right wing. You guys who supported him are so far to the right compared to most other free thinkers in the world that anybody slightly to the left of him is considered a liberal. In both NZ, Australia and the UK, when I was there, I was accused of being a right winger in many of my thoughts. You will never get it Stephie....you just never will...

Thanks for bringing my attention to your sig. The fact that you mention only one side as being interested in sound bytes sort of reveals that you are just what you criticize. Partisan.

Hey, I can only go on what I see on these boards. Don't get me wrong, for every Steph or Willow there appears to be an RDean, but seriously, the right wing in America is sooooo right wing compared to everybody else in the democratic world, that it beggars belief...

If I've said it once, I've said it a dozen times, I'm a centrist. What you don't get (or refuse to, or are ignorant to) is that of all the democratic (and I don't mean party here, I mean the concept) governments in the world, the American one under George Bush was uber right wing. You guys who supported him are so far to the right compared to most other free thinkers in the world that anybody slightly to the left of him is considered a liberal. In both NZ, Australia and the UK, when I was there, I was accused of being a right winger in many of my thoughts. You will never get it Stephie....you just never will...

free thinker? bullshit! all you do is parrott the leftwing talking points, you haven't had an original thought since you've posted on this message board, now go clean my toilet. whydonchya?

Insinuating that all the people who are against the Obama(and notice he calls them, Obama haters) all they do is listen to Beck, Rush, Hannity or O'Reilly...

From the day he was elected, the right wing sicced him. True story. If you guys had given him a year - hell, even six months - and laid into him, fair play. But from the day he was in office? Dont' believe me? Go search posts on this board on Jan 21 2009....

Hey, I can only go on what I see on these boards. Don't get me wrong, for every Steph or Willow there appears to be an RDean, but seriously, the right wing in America is sooooo right wing compared to everybody else in the democratic world, that it beggars belief...
That's interesting. I see the parroting equally on both sides.

Funny how it works out like that.

free thinker? bullshit! all you do is parrott the leftwing talking points, you haven't had an original thought since you've posted on this message board, now go clean my toilet. whydonchya?

This post, right here, proves that when it comes to politics, you 1) Rarely read what I post; 2) Lump me in with others because you're too lazy to read my posts...

Forum List

Back