America founded by whites... for whites

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, I wanted to defend the title of this thread by creating a thread to talk about one thing. However, before I do, I want to ask each of you a question: If I tell you that due to the court case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in America, does that make me pro-abortion for stating a fact?

In this thread, I will give you the facts. I'll also put perspective into it and challenge my critics to respond without name calling and without long harangues to try and derail the thread. If you participate and you begin name calling, it will be noted and then no future responses will be required as you will have lost any pretend debate. Secondary, I will not respond to long diatribes that look like a book. Let's make our posts not exceed about a dozen paragraphs (give or take a few sentences. That said, let's rock:

The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:

'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..."
(see the Mayflower Compact of 1620)

About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.

...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1425.pdf
Of course america was founded by whites for whites. The problem is that since whites were too weak and lazy to make it without help they owe their very existence to other races. Primarily Blacks and the original people of this land.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If it was settled by whites, for whites

Why did they need to bring in blacks as slaves?
They saw that someone was going to want to be on welfare one day.
You may want to check your assumptions. Welfare was created for whites. Blacks couldnt even get welfare when it was first instituted. Theres a reason that to this day more whites are on welfare than anyone else.

If it was settled by whites, for whites

Why did they need to bring in blacks as slaves?
They saw that someone was going to want to be on welfare one day.
You may want to check your assumptions. Welfare was created for whites. Blacks couldnt even get welfare when it was first instituted. Theres a reason that to this day more whites are on welfare than anyone else.
Check our large cities where jobs are available.
I don’t care about small White towns in the middle of nowhere.
The good news is that Blacks in Nassau County are employed thanks to Trump and ICE.

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, I wanted to defend the title of this thread by creating a thread to talk about one thing. However, before I do, I want to ask each of you a question: If I tell you that due to the court case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in America, does that make me pro-abortion for stating a fact?

In this thread, I will give you the facts. I'll also put perspective into it and challenge my critics to respond without name calling and without long harangues to try and derail the thread. If you participate and you begin name calling, it will be noted and then no future responses will be required as you will have lost any pretend debate. Secondary, I will not respond to long diatribes that look like a book. Let's make our posts not exceed about a dozen paragraphs (give or take a few sentences. That said, let's rock:

The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:

'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..."

About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.

...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

Of course america was founded by whites for whites. The problem is that since whites were too weak and lazy to make it without help they owe their very existence to other races. Primarily Blacks and the original people of this land.

That could be said about all the races, creeds, cultures, etc. of mankind. I think you make a point that I want to comment on in a moment.

When we talk about the "founding" of this country, we are talking about the system of jurisprudence that we use which is based upon common law that is derived from the Anglo Saxon law that has its roots in Christianity. Our Republic was founded by whites and, consequently, we have a very specific set of values. For example, we do not cut off peoples fingers and hands for stealing. Fathers are not allowed to commit Female Genitalia Mutilation on their daughters. Women are held in high esteem and not below cattle as in some cultures.

The way that we judge people in a court of law is predicated upon biblical precepts. ALL of this is traced back to one specific people: the white, Anglo Saxon, Scandinavian, Germanic, Teutonic and kindred races. So, when foreigners come here we expect them to assimilate to our culture, not vice versa. But, back to your point:

The original people who came here to carve out a New World believed they were the Israelites of the Bible and this was to be a shining city on a hill. I keep leaving a link to a sermon that has been cited by political leaders all the way up to, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan:

In early America slavery just was. It was being practiced in many countries. Whites physically built most of this country. Hard work, independence, self sufficiency, being self reliant, and not taking advantage of others were the values that really built America.

Overall, not many Americans owned slaves. They were owned by the rich and the elite. It's funny that the descendants of slave owners are today millionaires and billionaires (having made their millions and billions off the sweat and labor of non-whites), but call themselves Democrats. These barely human creatures throw a few morsels at their loyal subjects and the sheeple run down and vote them right back into power. Spare me the whining.

I do agree that today's whites deserve nothing. They won't work, sacrifice, or pull their heads out of their asses. Otherwise they could regain the Liberties stolen by people with no stake in what our forefathers fought, bled and died in order to secure for them. Today's whites, by and large are the sorriest sons of bitches that have ever graced the face of the earth. Between their drugs, tattoos, body piercings, funky hair dyes, computer games, and laziness, we are little more than a third world. The only consolation I have is knowing that the cycles of history keep repeating themselves. So, while the current generation may represent all that is wrong with America, another generation will come along and restore what the modern generation screwed up.

..."

That could be said about all the races, creeds, cultures, etc. of mankind. I think you make a point that I want to comment on in a moment.

When we talk about the "founding" of this country, we are talking about the system of jurisprudence that we use which is based upon common law that is derived from the Anglo Saxon law that has its roots in Christianity. Our Republic was founded by whites and, consequently, we have a very specific set of values. For example, we do not cut off peoples fingers and hands for stealing. Fathers are not allowed to commit Female Genitalia Mutilation on their daughters. Women are held in high esteem and not below cattle as in some cultures.

The way that we judge people in a court of law is predicated upon biblical precepts. ALL of this is traced back to one specific people: the white, Anglo Saxon, Scandinavian, Germanic, Teutonic and kindred races. So, when foreigners come here we expect them to assimilate to our culture, not vice versa. But, back to your point:

The original people who came here to carve out a New World believed they were the Israelites of the Bible and this was to be a shining city on a hill. I keep leaving a link to a sermon that has been cited by political leaders all the way up to, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan:

In early America slavery just was. It was being practiced in many countries. Whites physically built most of this country. Hard work, independence, self sufficiency, being self reliant, and not taking advantage of others were the values that really built America.

Overall, not many Americans owned slaves. They were owned by the rich and the elite. It's funny that the descendants of slave owners are today millionaires and billionaires (having made their millions and billions off the sweat and labor of non-whites), but call themselves Democrats. These barely human creatures throw a few morsels at their loyal subjects and the sheeple run down and vote them right back into power. Spare me the whining.

I do agree that today's whites deserve nothing. They won't work, sacrifice, or pull their heads out of their asses. Otherwise they could regain the Liberties stolen by people with no stake in what our forefathers fought, bled and died in order to secure for them. Today's whites, by and large are the sorriest sons of bitches that have ever graced the face of the earth. Between their drugs, tattoos, body piercings, funky hair dyes, computer games, and laziness, we are little more than a third world. The only consolation I have is knowing that the cycles of history keep repeating themselves. So, while the current generation may represent all that is wrong with America, another generation will come along and restore what the modern generation screwed up.
Wrong. That cant be said about all races. Blacks were the first people on the planet and they did just fine creating civilization without help.

No whites didnt physically do much. If you dont believe me read the articles of succession by the confederates where the whites even admitted only Black people could do the work.

..."

Wrong. That cant be said about all races. Blacks were the first people on the planet and they did just fine creating civilization without help.

No whites didnt physically do much. If you dont believe me read the articles of succession by the confederates where the whites even admitted only Black people could do the work.

There is something I find very amusing.

When blacks want to justify the subtle genocide of whites, they resort to the slavery issue. But, when we talk about the slavery issue in depth, historians make it an exclusively "white" issue. Historians even presume Sumerians were white.

When we start talking about the creation of civilizations, the blacks were superior to the whites... if we buy your kind of argument. Well, if whites are solely responsible for slavery, then blacks never created a single civilization. If blacks participated in slavery over the centuries, they are the pot what calls the kettle black. You just shot down their pretext for genocide against whites.

You know I'm right. That is what really bothers you.

..."

When blacks want to justify the subtle genocide of whites, they resort to the slavery issue. But, when we talk about the slavery issue in depth, historians make it an exclusively "white" issue. Historians even presume Sumerians were white.

When we start talking about the creation of civilizations, the blacks were superior to the whites... if we buy your kind of argument. Well, if whites are solely responsible for slavery, then blacks never created a single civilization. If blacks participated in slavery over the centuries, they are the pot what calls the kettle black. You just shot down their pretext for genocide against whites.

Youre wrong again. Historians dont persume the Sumerians were white....unless the historians were white. Besides they werent the first to create civilization. That was done by Blacks in the Nile valley. Not sure what you mean by subtle genocide of whites. The sun hates you and you have recessive and problematic genes from inbreeding. Thats not the fault of Black people.

This is what seems to be the problem of every white boy I have talked to about this subject. Being first to create civilization was just a result of being the first humans on the planet. You white boys and your inferiority complexes are amusing to me.. :rolleyes:

..."

Youre wrong again. Historians dont persume the Sumerians were white....unless the historians were white. Besides they werent the first to create civilization. That was done by Blacks in the Nile valley. Not sure what you mean by subtle genocide of whites. The sun hates you and you have recessive and problematic genes from inbreeding. Thats not the fault of Black people.

This is what seems to be the problem of every white boy I have talked to about this subject. Being first to create civilization was just a result of being the first humans on the planet. You white boys and your inferiority complexes are amusing to me.. :rolleyes:

The Sumerians are the first known people to engage in the slave trade. If they were black, your smart ass comments didn't help you much.

I think you're a smart ass that is a black supremacist. But, if blacks are so damn superior, how is it a handful of slavers could jump on a small ship with a handful of a crew,. go an all black country and take all the slaves they wanted? If any group can go into a country, outnumbered a thousand to one and take what they want, you just built a case for a superior people. Damn good the slavers weren't white or you'd be trying to call me a white supremacist. But, how did those slavers manage to end your superior civilization by enslaving this super race of black dudes?

You are showing the signs of a racist with an inferiority complex.

The Sumerians are the first known people to engage in the slave trade. If they were black, your smart ass comments didn't help you much.

I think you're a smart ass that is a black supremacist. But, if blacks are so damn superior, how is it a handful of slavers could jump on a small ship with a handful of a crew,. go an all black country and take all the slaves they wanted? If any group can go into a country, outnumbered a thousand to one and take what they want, you just built a case for a superior people. Damn good the slavers weren't white or you'd be trying to call me a white supremacist. But, how did those slavers manage to end your superior civilization by enslaving this super race of black dudes?

Slavery in Sumeria was not the same as slavery in the states. Same thing with Africa so thats a non starter.

Not really concerned with what you think. If you dont want to talk to me I wont feel any loss. I am sorry I have made you emotional. I was just trying to respond to your posts

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There is no subtle or any other type of genocide against whites.

You really need to go study what really happened in Africa, boy. You got it all wrong.

The Schomburg Center for the Research of Black Culture has excellent information about the African slave trade that provides a stark contrast between what happened and what some use as an excuse to discount the experiences of blacks in America. The web site is named, “The Abolition of the Slave Trade-African Resistance.” From the introduction, information contained in this collection debunks the race pimped tales presented by some in America today.

“Africans started to fight the transatlantic slave trade as soon as it began. Their struggles were multifaceted and covered four continents over four centuries. Still, they have often been underestimated, overlooked, or forgotten. African resistance was reported in European sources only when it concerned attacks on slave ships and company barracoons, but acts of resistance also took place far from the coast and thus escaped the slavers’ attention. To discover them, oral history, archaeology, and autobiographies and biographies of African victims of the slave trade have to be probed. Taken together, these various sources offer a detailed image of the varied strategies Africans used to defend themselves from and mount attacks against the slave trade.

The Africans’ resistance continued in the Americas. They ran away, established maroon communities, used sabotage, conspired, and rose against those who held them in captivity. Freed people petitioned the authorities, led information campaigns, and worked actively to abolish the slave trade and slavery.

In Europe, black abolitionists launched or participated in civic movements to end the deportation and enslavement of Africans. They too delivered speeches, provided information, wrote newspaper articles and books.

Using violent as well as nonviolent means, Africans in Africa, the Americas, and Europe were constantly involved in the fight against the slave trade and slavery.”

The tale of Africa’s role in the slave trade as told by a segment of white society is incomplete and disingenuous. This has been done on purpose. It was not so simple as blacks capturing each other and selling them to whites. Europeans did not just waltz into Africa and overwhelm a bunch of backward, naked, dumb savages. They were in a fight for 400 years. Quite a number of Europeans entered Africa and Africa ended up being their final resting place.

“Some leaders actively worked against the transatlantic slave trade. One of the most famous was Abdel Kader Kane, the Muslim leader of the Futa Toro region in northern Senegal. Kane had succeeded in peopling his kingdom by retaking by force his people who had been kidnapped and by forbidding slave caravans from passing through his territory. After the French took three children from Futa, Kane sent a letter to the governor:

We are warning you that all those who will come to our land to trade [in slaves] will be killed and massacred if you do not send our children back. Would not somebody who was very hungry abstain from eating if he had to eat something cooked with his blood? We absolutely do not want you to buy Muslims under any circumstances. I repeat that if your intention is to always buy Muslims you should stay home and not come to our country anymore. Because all those who will come can be assured that they will lose their life.”

We are told stories about the shackles and chains, but we are not told the complete story of why they were needed. It is just “you sold your own into balls and chains.” But the story is just not that simple.

“As the slave trade expanded, resistance to it grew as well, and the need for shackles, guns, ropes, chains, iron balls, and whips tells an eloquent story of continuous and violent struggle from the hinterland to the high seas. As one slave trader remarked:

For the security and safekeeping of the slaves on board or on shore in the African barracoons, chains, leg irons, handcuffs, and strong houses are used. I would remark that this also is one of the forcible necessities resorted to for the preservation of the order, and as recourse against the dangerous consequences of this traffic.”

“Wherever possible, such as in Saint-Louis and Gorée (Senegal), James (Gambia), and Bance (Sierra Leone), the Europeans' barracoons were located on islands, which made escapes and attacks more difficult. In some areas, as soon as local people approached the boats, the crew is ordered to take up arms, the cannons are aimed, and the fuses are lighted . . . One must, without any hesitation, shoot at them and not spare them. The loss of the vessel and the life of the crew are at stake.”

“The heavily fortified forts and barracoons attest to the Europeans' distrust and apprehension. They had to protect themselves, as Jean-Baptiste Durand of the Compagnie du Sénégal explained, from the foreign vessels and from the Negroes living in the country."

“These precautions notwithstanding, in the eighteenth century, Fort Saint-Joseph on the Senegal River was attacked and all commerce was interrupted for six years. Several conspiracies and actual revolts by captives erupted on Gorée Island and resulted in the death of the governor and several soldiers. In addition, the crews of quite a few slave ships were killed on the River Gambia; in Sierra Leone, people sacked the captives' quarters of the infamous trader John Ormond. Similar incidents occurred in other parts of the African coast. Written records document how Africans on shore attacked more than a hundred ships.

Some Western slavers maintained occult centers in their barracoons, staffed by men they paid to work on the captives, sometimes with medicinal plants. The objective was to kill any spirit of rebellion, to tame the detainees, and make them accept their fate. The existence of these centers shows the extent of the precautions taken by slavers to prevent rebellions on land and during the Middle Passage: shackles and guns controlled the body, while the spirit was broken.

But revolts on slave ships, although extremely difficult to organize and conduct, were numerous. About 420 revolts have been documented in slavers' papers, and they do not represent the totality. It is estimated that 100,000 Africans died in uprisings on the coast or during the Middle Passage. The fear of revolts resulted in additional costs for the slavers: larger crews, heavy weapons, and barricades. About 18 percent of the costs of the Middle Passage were incurred due to measures to thwart uprisings, and the captives who rose up saved, according to estimates, one million Africans from deportation by driving up the slavers' expenses.”

Schomburg Center for the Research of Black Culture “The Abolition of the Slave Trade-African Resistance.” African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade

You've been fed fake news boy. But that's expected from an idiot that believes in white supremacy.

Slavery in Sumeria was not the same as slavery in the states. Same thing with Africa so thats a non starter.

Not really concerned with what you think. If you dont want to talk to me I wont feel any loss. I am sorry I have made you emotional. I was just trying to respond to your posts

You were talking down to me and reading into posts things I didn't say. I merely returned the favor. I don't care whether we interact or not. I'm not trying to convince you of anything and won't be disrespected.

You really need to go study what really happened in Africa, boy. You got it all wrong.

The Schomburg Center for the Research of Black Culture has excellent information about the African slave trade that provides a stark contrast between what happened and what some use as an excuse to discount the experiences of blacks in America. The web site is named, “The Abolition of the Slave Trade-African Resistance.” From the introduction, information contained in this collection debunks the race pimped tales presented by some in America today.

“Africans started to fight the transatlantic slave trade as soon as it began. Their struggles were multifaceted and covered four continents over four centuries. Still, they have often been underestimated, overlooked, or forgotten. African resistance was reported in European sources only when it concerned attacks on slave ships and company barracoons, but acts of resistance also took place far from the coast and thus escaped the slavers’ attention. To discover them, oral history, archaeology, and autobiographies and biographies of African victims of the slave trade have to be probed. Taken together, these various sources offer a detailed image of the varied strategies Africans used to defend themselves from and mount attacks against the slave trade.

The Africans’ resistance continued in the Americas. They ran away, established maroon communities, used sabotage, conspired, and rose against those who held them in captivity. Freed people petitioned the authorities, led information campaigns, and worked actively to abolish the slave trade and slavery.

In Europe, black abolitionists launched or participated in civic movements to end the deportation and enslavement of Africans. They too delivered speeches, provided information, wrote newspaper articles and books.

Using violent as well as nonviolent means, Africans in Africa, the Americas, and Europe were constantly involved in the fight against the slave trade and slavery.”

The tale of Africa’s role in the slave trade as told by a segment of white society is incomplete and disingenuous. This has been done on purpose. It was not so simple as blacks capturing each other and selling them to whites. Europeans did not just waltz into Africa and overwhelm a bunch of backward, naked, dumb savages. They were in a fight for 400 years. Quite a number of Europeans entered Africa and Africa ended up being their final resting place.

“Some leaders actively worked against the transatlantic slave trade. One of the most famous was Abdel Kader Kane, the Muslim leader of the Futa Toro region in northern Senegal. Kane had succeeded in peopling his kingdom by retaking by force his people who had been kidnapped and by forbidding slave caravans from passing through his territory. After the French took three children from Futa, Kane sent a letter to the governor:

We are warning you that all those who will come to our land to trade [in slaves] will be killed and massacred if you do not send our children back. Would not somebody who was very hungry abstain from eating if he had to eat something cooked with his blood? We absolutely do not want you to buy Muslims under any circumstances. I repeat that if your intention is to always buy Muslims you should stay home and not come to our country anymore. Because all those who will come can be assured that they will lose their life.”

We are told stories about the shackles and chains, but we are not told the complete story of why they were needed. It is just “you sold your own into balls and chains.” But the story is just not that simple.

“As the slave trade expanded, resistance to it grew as well, and the need for shackles, guns, ropes, chains, iron balls, and whips tells an eloquent story of continuous and violent struggle from the hinterland to the high seas. As one slave trader remarked:

For the security and safekeeping of the slaves on board or on shore in the African barracoons, chains, leg irons, handcuffs, and strong houses are used. I would remark that this also is one of the forcible necessities resorted to for the preservation of the order, and as recourse against the dangerous consequences of this traffic.”

“Wherever possible, such as in Saint-Louis and Gorée (Senegal), James (Gambia), and Bance (Sierra Leone), the Europeans' barracoons were located on islands, which made escapes and attacks more difficult. In some areas, as soon as local people approached the boats, the crew is ordered to take up arms, the cannons are aimed, and the fuses are lighted . . . One must, without any hesitation, shoot at them and not spare them. The loss of the vessel and the life of the crew are at stake.”

“The heavily fortified forts and barracoons attest to the Europeans' distrust and apprehension. They had to protect themselves, as Jean-Baptiste Durand of the Compagnie du Sénégal explained, from the foreign vessels and from the Negroes living in the country."

“These precautions notwithstanding, in the eighteenth century, Fort Saint-Joseph on the Senegal River was attacked and all commerce was interrupted for six years. Several conspiracies and actual revolts by captives erupted on Gorée Island and resulted in the death of the governor and several soldiers. In addition, the crews of quite a few slave ships were killed on the River Gambia; in Sierra Leone, people sacked the captives' quarters of the infamous trader John Ormond. Similar incidents occurred in other parts of the African coast. Written records document how Africans on shore attacked more than a hundred ships.

Some Western slavers maintained occult centers in their barracoons, staffed by men they paid to work on the captives, sometimes with medicinal plants. The objective was to kill any spirit of rebellion, to tame the detainees, and make them accept their fate. The existence of these centers shows the extent of the precautions taken by slavers to prevent rebellions on land and during the Middle Passage: shackles and guns controlled the body, while the spirit was broken.

But revolts on slave ships, although extremely difficult to organize and conduct, were numerous. About 420 revolts have been documented in slavers' papers, and they do not represent the totality. It is estimated that 100,000 Africans died in uprisings on the coast or during the Middle Passage. The fear of revolts resulted in additional costs for the slavers: larger crews, heavy weapons, and barricades. About 18 percent of the costs of the Middle Passage were incurred due to measures to thwart uprisings, and the captives who rose up saved, according to estimates, one million Africans from deportation by driving up the slavers' expenses.”

Schomburg Center for the Research of Black Culture “The Abolition of the Slave Trade-African Resistance.” African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade

You've been fed fake news boy. But that's expected from an idiot that believes in white supremacy.

First off, boy, I am not going to be talked down by a black supremacist and then give you the time of day. I won't read a wall of text when all you do all day long is talk down to white people. The only whites you like are self hating idiots that hate their own race and want to see an all black America. You live for the demise of the white race. You know how I'm going to piss you off? I'm going to outlive you.

As for your propaganda, I could refute you line by line, but even when it was proven that you are NOT some superior God like race, but just people that put your pants on one leg at a time. Get over Malcom wannabe.

You were talking down to me and reading into posts things I didn't say. I merely returned the favor. I don't care whether we interact or not. I'm not trying to convince you of anything and won't be disrespected.

:lol:

Oh, the little princess “won’t be disrespected”!

:lol:

That is right snowflake.

..."

The US wasn't founded by whites...."for whites."
What happened was that those of the "Puritan" religion were persecuted by the government and when word came of a new world discovered, they "FLED" England to "escape" the persecution by the English government and as word spread throughout Europe (which happened to be white), various European peoples went to find their own way in life in a New World. If the Africans or Muslims were world explorers, it would have been them setting up colonies in the New World and then North America would have been an African or Muslim continent.

..."

Of course america was founded by whites for whites. ....

Thank you for you honesty. It is hilarious that you lefties that talk about how racist America is, argue against this.

ALL of the signers of the Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation and the Constitution of the United States were white. By the time we get to the Preamble of the Constitution, we see some very specific language:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America." (Preamble of the Constitution)

With respect to foreigners, the founders / framers gave the federal government one and only one area of jurisdiction when it came to foreigners - that is "... To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization." (Article I Section 8 of the United States Constitution)

That duty was carried out within six months of the ratification of the Constitution. Here is the applicable portion:

"Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen..." Naturalization Act of 1790

The language of the Preamble "secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity,..." along with the unequivocal wording of the first Naturalization Act shows beyond ANY question that America was not founded as a multicultural nation, but one to be ruled by one people and its history is both noble and honorable.

The lying politicians did not "fix" this for the blacks with the illegally ratified 14th Amendment. The ONLY thing the 14th Amendment really accomplished was to nullify God given, unalienable Rights and attempt to make citizens subject to the almighty state. It turned Rights into privileges and immunities. It made slaves of ALL Americans. It failed at imposing a government created equality.

The Fourteenth Amendment is Unconstitutional - Judge L.H. Perez

Pure 14th Amendment Study For Proof Of Unconstitutionality

Prove Its Real – Fighting to repeal the 14th amendment and restore the original form of government.

Now, based on my first two entries, does anyone dispute those facts?
Take out a large map of the planet and tack it to the wall; once you have done that gather a bunch of darts, blindfold yourself and start throwing them at the direction of the map. With the exclusion of water and the polar icecaps, anywhere the dart lands on land, you will find slavery and bigotry/racism.
The vast majority of African slaves were taken by the Muslims, as the Koran encouraged it. European, Chinese, Japanese, North American Indians, even Africans had slavery and the restrictions and oppressions of outsiders.
So, just because the US was predominantly under white control, doesn't change the fact most locations across the planet had similar beliefs, regardless of their racial heritage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back