America founded by whites... for whites

Thank you for you honesty. It is hilarious that you lefties that talk about how racist America is, argue against this.
Not sure what america being racist has to do with the fact those white boys had no intention of the US looking like it looks now. However, since they allowed slavery they have to deal with the reality that they themselves altered the racial makeup. If you whites dont like it you can always pay me to leave.

You give blackmail a whole new meaning.

Black people, if you buy into black revisionism, would be the people who held my ancestors in slavery for over 400 years. So, I'll agree to your terms, but you have to write a check for what you owe me and deduct about half... but, the bottom line is that black people do not have any critical thinking skills here.

When slavery was going on, America was under British jurisdiction. When we ratified the Constitution, America banned the importation of slaves.
More like a demand for back pay not Black mail.

You dont seem to get the point. Doesn't matter if importation of slaves was banned (in words only). What matters is that slavery was still legal and the Black people were here in the US. One would think that most people knew about the 3/5ths clause of the constitution and not make puerile statements about banning slavery. Whites like you have a problem that they created themselves. Stop whining. Get over it or do something about it. I'll be waiting.

You're conflating the Right of a people to create a homeland with slavery. Your selfishness exposes your real agenda.

We've asked many a soldier to lay down their lives in foreign countries for the Liberties of others, but balk at the proposition that America was founded by whites who wanted their own homeland predicated upon a better rationale than most other countries.
No dummy. I am saying they created a homeland for whites then they were too stupid to realize slavery meant Blacks were going to be here too. Tough titty.

Your opinion and a horse's ass have one thing in common: FULL OF SHIT.

Throughout colonial history, America was ruled by whites. People came from every corner of the world, but the whites controlled the legal and political realm

When America gained independence, the Constitution was ratified and it gave Congress ONE area of authority over immigration. It was in Article I Section 8 of the Constitution:

"The Congress shall have power to ...establish a uniform rule of naturalization..."

Within a few short months, Congress fulfilled this duty. The FIRST Naturalization Act of 1790 reads (in part):

"That any alien, being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof, on application to any common law court of record,"

http://library.uwb.edu/Static/USimmigration/1 stat 103.pdf

It would impress the Hell out of me if you could actually READ this thread as we've covered this multiple times.

Just because people are present in your country does not obligate you to give them the privileges of citizenship. Ask any Trumpster about the qualifications they have for allowing someone to become citizens and you'll find my attitude toward Liberty to be much more forgiving... but not to the point of giving people political power when they hate me and want me dead. Screw that.

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, I wanted to defend the title of this thread by creating a thread to talk about one thing. However, before I do, I want to ask each of you a question: If I tell you that due to the court case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in America, does that make me pro-abortion for stating a fact?

In this thread, I will give you the facts. I'll also put perspective into it and challenge my critics to respond without name calling and without long harangues to try and derail the thread. If you participate and you begin name calling, it will be noted and then no future responses will be required as you will have lost any pretend debate. Secondary, I will not respond to long diatribes that look like a book. Let's make our posts not exceed about a dozen paragraphs (give or take a few sentences. That said, let's rock:

The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:

'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..."
(see the Mayflower Compact of 1620)

About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.

...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1425.pdf
The US wasn't founded by whites...."for whites."
What happened was that those of the "Puritan" religion were persecuted by the government and when word came of a new world discovered, they "FLED" England to "escape" the persecution by the English government and as word spread throughout Europe (which happened to be white), various European peoples went to find their own way in life in a New World. If the Africans or Muslims were world explorers, it would have been them setting up colonies in the New World and then North America would have been an African or Muslim continent.

Read the thread. This stuff has been responded to.
When I find a posted topic and wish to make a response....and see many pages of responses, I'm not wading through page after page, after page to see if someone said something similar, I'm just going to give my opinion on the topic, whether anyone likes it or not, or has already said something similar. As a matter of fact, when I post a response to a topic, more often than not, I don't even go back to see any responses, but move on to other topics.

Not sure what america being racist has to do with the fact those white boys had no intention of the US looking like it looks now. However, since they allowed slavery they have to deal with the reality that they themselves altered the racial makeup. If you whites dont like it you can always pay me to leave.

Black people, if you buy into black revisionism, would be the people who held my ancestors in slavery for over 400 years. So, I'll agree to your terms, but you have to write a check for what you owe me and deduct about half... but, the bottom line is that black people do not have any critical thinking skills here.

When slavery was going on, America was under British jurisdiction. When we ratified the Constitution, America banned the importation of slaves.

You dont seem to get the point. Doesn't matter if importation of slaves was banned (in words only). What matters is that slavery was still legal and the Black people were here in the US. One would think that most people knew about the 3/5ths clause of the constitution and not make puerile statements about banning slavery. Whites like you have a problem that they created themselves. Stop whining. Get over it or do something about it. I'll be waiting.

You're conflating the Right of a people to create a homeland with slavery. Your selfishness exposes your real agenda.

We've asked many a soldier to lay down their lives in foreign countries for the Liberties of others, but balk at the proposition that America was founded by whites who wanted their own homeland predicated upon a better rationale than most other countries.
No dummy. I am saying they created a homeland for whites then they were too stupid to realize slavery meant Blacks were going to be here too. Tough titty.

Throughout colonial history, America was ruled by whites. People came from every corner of the world, but the whites controlled the legal and political realm

When America gained independence, the Constitution was ratified and it gave Congress ONE area of authority over immigration. It was in Article I Section 8 of the Constitution:

"The Congress shall have power to ...establish a uniform rule of naturalization..."

Within a few short months, Congress fulfilled this duty. The FIRST Naturalization Act of 1790 reads (in part):

"That any alien, being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof, on application to any common law court of record,"

It would impress the Hell out of me if you could actually READ this thread as we've covered this multiple times.

Just because people are present in your country does not obligate you to give them the privileges of citizenship. Ask any Trumpster about the qualifications they have for allowing someone to become citizens and you'll find my attitude toward Liberty to be much more forgiving... but not to the point of giving people political power when they hate me and want me dead. Screw that.
You said all that irrelevant silly shit but you still missed the point. Whites legalized slavery for almost a century after the constitution. You guys fucked up. You should just admit it and stop whining. If your forefathers hadnt been slovenly, lazy fuckers, you guys would have nothing to whine about.

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, I wanted to defend the title of this thread by creating a thread to talk about one thing. However, before I do, I want to ask each of you a question: If I tell you that due to the court case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in America, does that make me pro-abortion for stating a fact?

In this thread, I will give you the facts. I'll also put perspective into it and challenge my critics to respond without name calling and without long harangues to try and derail the thread. If you participate and you begin name calling, it will be noted and then no future responses will be required as you will have lost any pretend debate. Secondary, I will not respond to long diatribes that look like a book. Let's make our posts not exceed about a dozen paragraphs (give or take a few sentences. That said, let's rock:

The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:

'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..."
(see the Mayflower Compact of 1620)

About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.

...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1425.pdf
The US wasn't founded by whites...."for whites."
What happened was that those of the "Puritan" religion were persecuted by the government and when word came of a new world discovered, they "FLED" England to "escape" the persecution by the English government and as word spread throughout Europe (which happened to be white), various European peoples went to find their own way in life in a New World. If the Africans or Muslims were world explorers, it would have been them setting up colonies in the New World and then North America would have been an African or Muslim continent.

Read the thread. This stuff has been responded to.
When I find a posted topic and wish to make a response....and see many pages of responses, I'm not wading through page after page, after page to see if someone said something similar, I'm just going to give my opinion on the topic, whether anyone likes it or not, or has already said something similar. As a matter of fact, when I post a response to a topic, more often than not, I don't even go back to see any responses, but move on to other topics.

So, when people DO read the thread, you come off looking stupid, making a reply to something that may have been refuted and discussed multiple times. My way of fighting back is to just keep copying and pasting the same relevant info from my previous posts. It's a waste of bandwidth and not much of a "discussion."

You said all that irrelevant silly shit but you still missed the point. Whites legalized slavery for almost a century after the constitution. You guys fucked up. You should just admit it and stop whining. If your forefathers hadnt been slovenly, lazy fuckers, you guys would have nothing to whine about.

Apparently you think your ancestors weren't up to doing anything but manual labor. If you lack the brains to think, you lack the brains to vote.

So, a few Jewish financed slavers went with a handful of men, made blacks submit and get on a boat to destination unknown without fighting back... and you're saying the white race is lazy. In doing so, you might as well have said that blacks had to be the dumbest fucks on planet earth. White supremacists read your attempts at logic and are high fiving each other, thanking you for confirming their claims.

Now, YOU have an opportunity to get out there and make something for yourself in a country that wants to kiss your royal ass. Yet where are you? Crying about the past. And you have the audacity to call me lazy!!! What don't you get the Hell up and do something constructive with your life while the door of opportunity is open.

The problem with looking back is you don't see what is ahead. Know this: the gravy train never lasts forever. History is cyclical.

Apparently you think your ancestors weren't up to doing anything but manual labor. If you lack the brains to think, you lack the brains to vote.

So, a few Jewish financed slavers went with a handful of men, made blacks submit and get on a boat to destination unknown without fighting back... and you're saying the white race is lazy. In doing so, you might as well have said that blacks had to be the dumbest fucks on planet earth. White supremacists read your attempts at logic and are high fiving each other, thanking you for confirming their claims.

Now, YOU have an opportunity to get out there and make something for yourself in a country that wants to kiss your royal ass. Yet where are you? Crying about the past. And you have the audacity to call me lazy!!! What don't you get the Hell up and do something constructive with your life while the door of opportunity is open.

The problem with looking back is you don't see what is ahead. Know this: the gravy train never lasts forever. History is cyclical.
What makes you think my ancestors weren't up to doing anything but manual labor? Long before whites came with superior weapons and a demon like mindset, there were amazing civilizations and institutions of learning where my ancestors are from.

Yes you whites were lazy. Still are truth be told. If you werent you wouldnt have imported labor. You would have done it all yourself. Since you didnt I could give a shit about you whiny ass white boys crying about how its all so unfair.

Now you have an opportunity to do something about the mistake you made. We all know you wont because you are afraid to bleed. Especially the weakest white boys like yourself. You can make thread after thread whining but in the end your going to have to either make a deal or remove us by force. You willing to bleed over what you are whining about? Yeah I thought so. :laugh:

Youre wrong again. Historians dont persume the Sumerians were white....unless the historians were white. Besides they werent the first to create civilization. That was done by Blacks in the Nile valley. Not sure what you mean by subtle genocide of whites. The sun hates you and you have recessive and problematic genes from inbreeding. Thats not the fault of Black people.

This is what seems to be the problem of every white boy I have talked to about this subject. Being first to create civilization was just a result of being the first humans on the planet. You white boys and your inferiority complexes are amusing to me.. :rolleyes:

The Sumerians are the first known people to engage in the slave trade. If they were black, your smart ass comments didn't help you much.

I think you're a smart ass that is a black supremacist. But, if blacks are so damn superior, how is it a handful of slavers could jump on a small ship with a handful of a crew,. go an all black country and take all the slaves they wanted? If any group can go into a country, outnumbered a thousand to one and take what they want, you just built a case for a superior people. Damn good the slavers weren't white or you'd be trying to call me a white supremacist. But, how did those slavers manage to end your superior civilization by enslaving this super race of black dudes?

You are showing the signs of a racist with an inferiority complex.

You really need to go study what really happened in Africa, boy. You got it all wrong.

The Schomburg Center for the Research of Black Culture has excellent information about the African slave trade that provides a stark contrast between what happened and what some use as an excuse to discount the experiences of blacks in America. The web site is named, “The Abolition of the Slave Trade-African Resistance.” From the introduction, information contained in this collection debunks the race pimped tales presented by some in America today.

“Africans started to fight the transatlantic slave trade as soon as it began. Their struggles were multifaceted and covered four continents over four centuries. Still, they have often been underestimated, overlooked, or forgotten. African resistance was reported in European sources only when it concerned attacks on slave ships and company barracoons, but acts of resistance also took place far from the coast and thus escaped the slavers’ attention. To discover them, oral history, archaeology, and autobiographies and biographies of African victims of the slave trade have to be probed. Taken together, these various sources offer a detailed image of the varied strategies Africans used to defend themselves from and mount attacks against the slave trade.

The Africans’ resistance continued in the Americas. They ran away, established maroon communities, used sabotage, conspired, and rose against those who held them in captivity. Freed people petitioned the authorities, led information campaigns, and worked actively to abolish the slave trade and slavery.

In Europe, black abolitionists launched or participated in civic movements to end the deportation and enslavement of Africans. They too delivered speeches, provided information, wrote newspaper articles and books.

Using violent as well as nonviolent means, Africans in Africa, the Americas, and Europe were constantly involved in the fight against the slave trade and slavery.”

The tale of Africa’s role in the slave trade as told by a segment of white society is incomplete and disingenuous. This has been done on purpose. It was not so simple as blacks capturing each other and selling them to whites. Europeans did not just waltz into Africa and overwhelm a bunch of backward, naked, dumb savages. They were in a fight for 400 years. Quite a number of Europeans entered Africa and Africa ended up being their final resting place.

“Some leaders actively worked against the transatlantic slave trade. One of the most famous was Abdel Kader Kane, the Muslim leader of the Futa Toro region in northern Senegal. Kane had succeeded in peopling his kingdom by retaking by force his people who had been kidnapped and by forbidding slave caravans from passing through his territory. After the French took three children from Futa, Kane sent a letter to the governor:

We are warning you that all those who will come to our land to trade [in slaves] will be killed and massacred if you do not send our children back. Would not somebody who was very hungry abstain from eating if he had to eat something cooked with his blood? We absolutely do not want you to buy Muslims under any circumstances. I repeat that if your intention is to always buy Muslims you should stay home and not come to our country anymore. Because all those who will come can be assured that they will lose their life.”

We are told stories about the shackles and chains, but we are not told the complete story of why they were needed. It is just “you sold your own into balls and chains.” But the story is just not that simple.

“As the slave trade expanded, resistance to it grew as well, and the need for shackles, guns, ropes, chains, iron balls, and whips tells an eloquent story of continuous and violent struggle from the hinterland to the high seas. As one slave trader remarked:

For the security and safekeeping of the slaves on board or on shore in the African barracoons, chains, leg irons, handcuffs, and strong houses are used. I would remark that this also is one of the forcible necessities resorted to for the preservation of the order, and as recourse against the dangerous consequences of this traffic.”

“Wherever possible, such as in Saint-Louis and Gorée (Senegal), James (Gambia), and Bance (Sierra Leone), the Europeans' barracoons were located on islands, which made escapes and attacks more difficult. In some areas, as soon as local people approached the boats, the crew is ordered to take up arms, the cannons are aimed, and the fuses are lighted . . . One must, without any hesitation, shoot at them and not spare them. The loss of the vessel and the life of the crew are at stake.”

“The heavily fortified forts and barracoons attest to the Europeans' distrust and apprehension. They had to protect themselves, as Jean-Baptiste Durand of the Compagnie du Sénégal explained, from the foreign vessels and from the Negroes living in the country."

“These precautions notwithstanding, in the eighteenth century, Fort Saint-Joseph on the Senegal River was attacked and all commerce was interrupted for six years. Several conspiracies and actual revolts by captives erupted on Gorée Island and resulted in the death of the governor and several soldiers. In addition, the crews of quite a few slave ships were killed on the River Gambia; in Sierra Leone, people sacked the captives' quarters of the infamous trader John Ormond. Similar incidents occurred in other parts of the African coast. Written records document how Africans on shore attacked more than a hundred ships.

Some Western slavers maintained occult centers in their barracoons, staffed by men they paid to work on the captives, sometimes with medicinal plants. The objective was to kill any spirit of rebellion, to tame the detainees, and make them accept their fate. The existence of these centers shows the extent of the precautions taken by slavers to prevent rebellions on land and during the Middle Passage: shackles and guns controlled the body, while the spirit was broken.

But revolts on slave ships, although extremely difficult to organize and conduct, were numerous. About 420 revolts have been documented in slavers' papers, and they do not represent the totality. It is estimated that 100,000 Africans died in uprisings on the coast or during the Middle Passage. The fear of revolts resulted in additional costs for the slavers: larger crews, heavy weapons, and barricades. About 18 percent of the costs of the Middle Passage were incurred due to measures to thwart uprisings, and the captives who rose up saved, according to estimates, one million Africans from deportation by driving up the slavers' expenses.”

Schomburg Center for the Research of Black Culture “The Abolition of the Slave Trade-African Resistance.” African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade

You've been fed fake news boy. But that's expected from an idiot that believes in white supremacy.

First off, boy, I am not going to be talked down by a black supremacist and then give you the time of day. I won't read a wall of text when all you do all day long is talk down to white people. The only whites you like are self hating idiots that hate their own race and want to see an all black America. You live for the demise of the white race. You know how I'm going to piss you off? I'm going to outlive you.

As for your propaganda, I could refute you line by line, but even when it was proven that you are NOT some superior God like race, but just people that put your pants on one leg at a time. Get over Malcom wannabe.

There aren't any black supremacists here and I will talk down to your racist white ass because you don't deserve respect. You can't refute any of this. You are the epitome of white self hate, boy. Whites that have self esteem aren't racists. Racist whites are insecure weasels that need to feel superior to somebody. I am not better than anyone, but anyone is not better than me. Most white people I associate with live by that philosophy. Only losers live in your paranoid delusion where everybody is attacking whitey.

There ain't no Malcolm wannabe here white boy. Malcolm was far far greater than me. You are a zero, chump. You are a shit stain on the millions of decent white people who would rather spit in your mouth than hear you talk. You are watching the browning of America right in your face. You say that you're a Christian, then learn that what you're looking at is God's penalty levied on the white race because of raggedy punks like you.

First off, you tell more lies than any politician that have ever lived.

NOBODY IS ATTACKING ME. You pretend to, but when I accepted your challenge, you retreated. You are afraid. You want to be Malcom X so bad you cannot live without insulting whites.

I've refuted EVERYTHING you've ever put on the table at one time or another. I see no benefit to beating a dead horse. IF I felt the way you do, I'd be sending the guy a PM and saying name the time and the place. You don't. You sling shit, but when it comes to being a man, you're content to hide behind your keyboard and talk trash anonymously.

I am most certainly a man. We are debating here and now. And you haven't debunked a damn thing. Because you can't.

Thank you for you honesty. It is hilarious that you lefties that talk about how racist America is, argue against this.

So, you agree with Rockwell that this nation was founded by whites for whites.

What do you think of the whites in this thread, who are too stupid to see that?

1. Whatever. "Racist" or "for white people", just spin.

2. How much to get you to leave?
Never really thought about it. White boys whine all the time and ask stupid questions. No white boy wealthy enough to actually pay has asked the question.

YOu brought it up, I ask how much. That you have to spin that as "whining" is just you being an ass.

HOw much? Or you just running your mouth?
I didnt bring it up. I wasnt even talking to you. You did the usual white boy thing and jumped in when no one was talking to you. I dont discuss cost with people that cant afford it. When you can afford it let me know.

Correct. THis is a public discussion and I am part of it. I know that that is hard for you to understand, being who and what you are.

I got it. YOu were just talking shit. YOu would never walk away from the gravy train of stupid white liberals who are wiling to give you shit, and willing to pretend that the shit you say, makes any sort of sense.

The Sumerians are the first known people to engage in the slave trade. If they were black, your smart ass comments didn't help you much.

I think you're a smart ass that is a black supremacist. But, if blacks are so damn superior, how is it a handful of slavers could jump on a small ship with a handful of a crew,. go an all black country and take all the slaves they wanted? If any group can go into a country, outnumbered a thousand to one and take what they want, you just built a case for a superior people. Damn good the slavers weren't white or you'd be trying to call me a white supremacist. But, how did those slavers manage to end your superior civilization by enslaving this super race of black dudes?

You are showing the signs of a racist with an inferiority complex.

You really need to go study what really happened in Africa, boy. You got it all wrong.

The Schomburg Center for the Research of Black Culture has excellent information about the African slave trade that provides a stark contrast between what happened and what some use as an excuse to discount the experiences of blacks in America. The web site is named, “The Abolition of the Slave Trade-African Resistance.” From the introduction, information contained in this collection debunks the race pimped tales presented by some in America today.

“Africans started to fight the transatlantic slave trade as soon as it began. Their struggles were multifaceted and covered four continents over four centuries. Still, they have often been underestimated, overlooked, or forgotten. African resistance was reported in European sources only when it concerned attacks on slave ships and company barracoons, but acts of resistance also took place far from the coast and thus escaped the slavers’ attention. To discover them, oral history, archaeology, and autobiographies and biographies of African victims of the slave trade have to be probed. Taken together, these various sources offer a detailed image of the varied strategies Africans used to defend themselves from and mount attacks against the slave trade.

The Africans’ resistance continued in the Americas. They ran away, established maroon communities, used sabotage, conspired, and rose against those who held them in captivity. Freed people petitioned the authorities, led information campaigns, and worked actively to abolish the slave trade and slavery.

In Europe, black abolitionists launched or participated in civic movements to end the deportation and enslavement of Africans. They too delivered speeches, provided information, wrote newspaper articles and books.

Using violent as well as nonviolent means, Africans in Africa, the Americas, and Europe were constantly involved in the fight against the slave trade and slavery.”

The tale of Africa’s role in the slave trade as told by a segment of white society is incomplete and disingenuous. This has been done on purpose. It was not so simple as blacks capturing each other and selling them to whites. Europeans did not just waltz into Africa and overwhelm a bunch of backward, naked, dumb savages. They were in a fight for 400 years. Quite a number of Europeans entered Africa and Africa ended up being their final resting place.

“Some leaders actively worked against the transatlantic slave trade. One of the most famous was Abdel Kader Kane, the Muslim leader of the Futa Toro region in northern Senegal. Kane had succeeded in peopling his kingdom by retaking by force his people who had been kidnapped and by forbidding slave caravans from passing through his territory. After the French took three children from Futa, Kane sent a letter to the governor:

We are warning you that all those who will come to our land to trade [in slaves] will be killed and massacred if you do not send our children back. Would not somebody who was very hungry abstain from eating if he had to eat something cooked with his blood? We absolutely do not want you to buy Muslims under any circumstances. I repeat that if your intention is to always buy Muslims you should stay home and not come to our country anymore. Because all those who will come can be assured that they will lose their life.”

We are told stories about the shackles and chains, but we are not told the complete story of why they were needed. It is just “you sold your own into balls and chains.” But the story is just not that simple.

“As the slave trade expanded, resistance to it grew as well, and the need for shackles, guns, ropes, chains, iron balls, and whips tells an eloquent story of continuous and violent struggle from the hinterland to the high seas. As one slave trader remarked:

For the security and safekeeping of the slaves on board or on shore in the African barracoons, chains, leg irons, handcuffs, and strong houses are used. I would remark that this also is one of the forcible necessities resorted to for the preservation of the order, and as recourse against the dangerous consequences of this traffic.”

“Wherever possible, such as in Saint-Louis and Gorée (Senegal), James (Gambia), and Bance (Sierra Leone), the Europeans' barracoons were located on islands, which made escapes and attacks more difficult. In some areas, as soon as local people approached the boats, the crew is ordered to take up arms, the cannons are aimed, and the fuses are lighted . . . One must, without any hesitation, shoot at them and not spare them. The loss of the vessel and the life of the crew are at stake.”

“The heavily fortified forts and barracoons attest to the Europeans' distrust and apprehension. They had to protect themselves, as Jean-Baptiste Durand of the Compagnie du Sénégal explained, from the foreign vessels and from the Negroes living in the country."

“These precautions notwithstanding, in the eighteenth century, Fort Saint-Joseph on the Senegal River was attacked and all commerce was interrupted for six years. Several conspiracies and actual revolts by captives erupted on Gorée Island and resulted in the death of the governor and several soldiers. In addition, the crews of quite a few slave ships were killed on the River Gambia; in Sierra Leone, people sacked the captives' quarters of the infamous trader John Ormond. Similar incidents occurred in other parts of the African coast. Written records document how Africans on shore attacked more than a hundred ships.

Some Western slavers maintained occult centers in their barracoons, staffed by men they paid to work on the captives, sometimes with medicinal plants. The objective was to kill any spirit of rebellion, to tame the detainees, and make them accept their fate. The existence of these centers shows the extent of the precautions taken by slavers to prevent rebellions on land and during the Middle Passage: shackles and guns controlled the body, while the spirit was broken.

But revolts on slave ships, although extremely difficult to organize and conduct, were numerous. About 420 revolts have been documented in slavers' papers, and they do not represent the totality. It is estimated that 100,000 Africans died in uprisings on the coast or during the Middle Passage. The fear of revolts resulted in additional costs for the slavers: larger crews, heavy weapons, and barricades. About 18 percent of the costs of the Middle Passage were incurred due to measures to thwart uprisings, and the captives who rose up saved, according to estimates, one million Africans from deportation by driving up the slavers' expenses.”

Schomburg Center for the Research of Black Culture “The Abolition of the Slave Trade-African Resistance.” African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade

You've been fed fake news boy. But that's expected from an idiot that believes in white supremacy.

First off, boy, I am not going to be talked down by a black supremacist and then give you the time of day. I won't read a wall of text when all you do all day long is talk down to white people. The only whites you like are self hating idiots that hate their own race and want to see an all black America. You live for the demise of the white race. You know how I'm going to piss you off? I'm going to outlive you.

As for your propaganda, I could refute you line by line, but even when it was proven that you are NOT some superior God like race, but just people that put your pants on one leg at a time. Get over Malcom wannabe.

There aren't any black supremacists here and I will talk down to your racist white ass because you don't deserve respect. You can't refute any of this. You are the epitome of white self hate, boy. Whites that have self esteem aren't racists. Racist whites are insecure weasels that need to feel superior to somebody. I am not better than anyone, but anyone is not better than me. Most white people I associate with live by that philosophy. Only losers live in your paranoid delusion where everybody is attacking whitey.

There ain't no Malcolm wannabe here white boy. Malcolm was far far greater than me. You are a zero, chump. You are a shit stain on the millions of decent white people who would rather spit in your mouth than hear you talk. You are watching the browning of America right in your face. You say that you're a Christian, then learn that what you're looking at is God's penalty levied on the white race because of raggedy punks like you.

First off, you tell more lies than any politician that have ever lived.

NOBODY IS ATTACKING ME. You pretend to, but when I accepted your challenge, you retreated. You are afraid. You want to be Malcom X so bad you cannot live without insulting whites.

I've refuted EVERYTHING you've ever put on the table at one time or another. I see no benefit to beating a dead horse. IF I felt the way you do, I'd be sending the guy a PM and saying name the time and the place. You don't. You sling shit, but when it comes to being a man, you're content to hide behind your keyboard and talk trash anonymously.

I am most certainly a man. We are debating here and now. And you haven't debunked a damn thing. Because you can't.

Every bit of your hate mongering trash has been debunked on this forum. You keep getting lost. USM is a discussion forum, not a debate forum where you get to be your own moderator and declare yourself a winner every time you get spanked. Now run along little boy and let the grownups discuss the issue.

What makes you think my ancestors weren't up to doing anything but manual labor? Long before whites came with superior weapons and a demon like mindset, there were amazing civilizations and institutions of learning where my ancestors are from.

Yes you whites were lazy. Still are truth be told. If you werent you wouldnt have imported labor. You would have done it all yourself. Since you didnt I could give a shit about you whiny ass white boys crying about how its all so unfair.

Now you have an opportunity to do something about the mistake you made. We all know you wont because you are afraid to bleed. Especially the weakest white boys like yourself. You can make thread after thread whining but in the end your going to have to either make a deal or remove us by force. You willing to bleed over what you are whining about? Yeah I thought so. :laugh:

Let me tell you something, son. I was once a Seabee. I've worked in logging and pouring concrete - you know really hard manual labor. But, I worked hard 12 to 16 hour days for several years just to get through school.

When I had my fill of the legal profession, I went back to school and worked in the plumbing business... just not like you know it. We serviced the gas industry and sold mostly valves and fittings. I would spend day after day lifting 120 pound + valves up all day long, examining them and and lifting them with plain muscle power. It was heavy and hard work. The guy nearest to me in age was nine years younger than me. Most of the workforce was under 30. Before I was forced into retirement due to spinal stenosis, herniated disc, bulging disc, and a paraesophageal hernia I was working young people under the table. At 62 I got another degree in theology. For you to say that I was lazy is idiotic as Hell. Despite what I've been through, your ass couldn't keep up with me even today.

Most whites in this country did not need imported labor. That was for a few, elite whites that were profiteers. Now, let me show you lazy. Here is a link to an article that embarrassingly admits that Jews owned a disproportionate number of slaves, but plays it down by complaining about sources being too hard to verify, the numbers of Jews (as opposed to how many slaves they owned or the degree of financial commitment they made, etc.)

Slavery and the Jews

Some Jews are admitting their role in the slave trade:

How culpable were Dutch Jews in the slave trade?

Still, NOBODY, except me on this thread, has acknowledged the fact that Jewish bankers bankrolled the lion's share of slavery. Surely, you don't think the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, and DuPonts made BILLIONS by paying good wages to free men. Tell me that you're not that stupid. Do you think that Tom Steyer and Mike Bloomberg (both Jews) made their billions to spend running for president by paying their janitors, maintenance people, mail clerks, drivers, and landscape staff a livable wage? And blacks are STILL voting for them.

I admit today that the average white kid is a fucking joke. I run ads looking for people to work ... at GOOD wages. They don't show up and the few that do turn out to be covered in tattoos and body piercings; they are in marginal health; dumb as a box of rocks; spend their time on sports, booze / drugs, and computer games. There is an old saying that peace and plenty makes cowards out of men. But, history is cyclical and one day they will be the have nots. Then you get to find out how much potential they REALLY have.

Slavery is a pretext to legitimize black supremacist ideology and believing someone owes you something. Most of my family (Arthur Middleton being an exception) worked in coal mines as miners; some were farmers; on my father's side they were grocers and small business owners. Arthur Middleton had been rich, but lost his fortune during the War of Independence. The people along from the Appalachians went their whole lives without even seeing a black person. To hate an entire race and call them lazy is just as racist as David Duke claiming you have a biological disadvantage that places you at a scale of just barely smarter than a primate. To lay the slavery issue at the feet of all whites, while voting for slavery and the party that perpetuated it says that you are both racist and stupid. Rant over. .

Last edited:
No argument against the fact that Africans were slaving each other and selling each other into slavery. That's still going on in Africa today as we're talking about it. But the undeniable fact is this whether you want to sweep it under the rug or twist it anyway you want. The African and Arab slave traders did not bring the slaves over to America. It was the whites or Europeans who did. How else did black slaves end up in the Caribbean region and the American colony? They sure didn't bring themselves over.
As for the Jews I consider them for the most part white as a lot of them are. A Jew can be a person of any color or ethnic background. A Jew can be also black and yes they do have some black Jews.
I know you know that obviously a Jew is an adherent of judaism which is a religion. It's not a race or ethnic class. It's the same with muslims or christians. They can be white,black,asian or of any ethnic class.
But I'm repeating what you should already know.

As for the U.S. government not enslaving blacks the truth of the matter is they tolerated it for quite awhile up until the civil war. Importing slaves into the U.S. may have stopped
in 1808 but every schoolboy knows slavery continued right on up until the end of the civil war.

Jews can Jew by race, religion, or geography. Christianity originated with whites; Islam with darker skin people. Don't know the point you're trying to convey. No matter who comes up with an idea, anyone can co opt it.

Slavery is a cowardly pretext to punish Americans that didn't have squat to do with it and claiming that slavery ended with some "civil war" is ludicrous. They stuck a little lipstick on that pig and we STILL have slavery. Putting window dressing on it doesn't change what it is.

Blacks jumped ship on the Republicans (who illegally ratified the 14th Amendment for them) and the way they pay them back is to join the Democrats and vote for more slavery. Adding insult to injury... as if I have to keep repeating this every six posts, the blacks don't want the slavers to pay; they aren't even mad at their black brethren who sold them in the first place. Slavery is a pretext to conduct a war of genocide against the whites. Period.

Btw christianity originated among former adherents of the Jewish religion. In a place that has come to be known as Palestine and Israel. Among a group that you and others would care not to regard as white or caucasian.
Are you really trying to argue that slavery as it existed in pre-civil war America is still in existence? Here in the U.S? If so it's you who are making a ridiculous or ludicrous remark.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Are you stupid or is it you cant read? I said on two occasions that white definitely founded the US for whites but fucked up and were too lazy to do their own work. So by that token it doesnt mean shit to me what they wanted to do. Once they brought my ancestors into the picture all that shit goes out the window.

1. Whatever. "Racist" or "for white people", just spin.

2. How much to get you to leave?
Never really thought about it. White boys whine all the time and ask stupid questions. No white boy wealthy enough to actually pay has asked the question.

YOu brought it up, I ask how much. That you have to spin that as "whining" is just you being an ass.

HOw much? Or you just running your mouth?
I didnt bring it up. I wasnt even talking to you. You did the usual white boy thing and jumped in when no one was talking to you. I dont discuss cost with people that cant afford it. When you can afford it let me know.

Correct. THis is a public discussion and I am part of it. I know that that is hard for you to understand, being who and what you are.

I got it. YOu were just talking shit. YOu would never walk away from the gravy train of stupid white liberals who are wiling to give you shit, and willing to pretend that the shit you say, makes any sort of sense.
No you werent part of the discussion. You idiot. Are you claiming that just because two people are conversing in public you can join their conversation? You have zero home training.

Let me tell you something, son. I was once a Seabee. I've worked in logging and pouring concrete - you know really hard manual labor. But, I worked hard 12 to 16 hour days for several years just to get through school.

When I had my fill of the legal profession, I went back to school and worked in the plumbing business... just not like you know it. We serviced the gas industry and sold mostly valves and fittings. I would spend day after day lifting 120 pound + valves up all day long, examining them and and lifting them with plain muscle power. It was heavy and hard work. The guy nearest to me in age was nine years younger than me. Most of the workforce was under 30. Before I was forced into retirement due to spinal stenosis, herniated disc, bulging disc, and a paraesophageal hernia I was working young people under the table. At 62 I got another degree in theology. For you to say that I was lazy is idiotic as Hell. Despite what I've been through, your ass couldn't keep up with me even today.

Most whites in this country did not need imported labor. That was for a few, elite whites that were profiteers. Now, let me show you lazy. Here is a link to an article that embarrassingly admits that Jews owned a disproportionate number of slaves, but plays it down by complaining about sources being too hard to verify, the numbers of Jews (as opposed to how many slaves they owned or the degree of financial commitment they made, etc.)

Slavery and the Jews

Still, NOBODY, except me on this thread, has acknowledged the fact that Jewish bankers bankrolled the lion's share of slavery. Surely, you don't think the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, and DuPonts made BILLIONS by paying good wages to free men. Tell me that you're not that stupid. Do you think that Tom Steyer and Mike Bloomberg (both Jews) made their billions to spend running for president by paying their janitors, maintenance people, mail clerks, drivers, and landscape staff a livable wage? And blacks are STILL voting for them.

I admit today that the average white kid is a fucking joke. I run ads looking for people to work ... at GOOD wages. They don't show up and the few that do turn out to be covered in tattoos and body piercings; they are in marginal health; dumb as a box of rocks; spend their time on sports, booze / drugs, and computer games. There is an old saying that peace and plenty makes cowards out of men. But, history is cyclical and one day they will be the have nots. Then you get to find out how much potential they REALLY have.

Slavery is a pretext to legitimize black supremacist ideology and believing someone owes you something. Most of my family (Arthur Middleton being an exception) worked in coal mines as miners; some were farmers; on my father's side they were grocers and small business owners. Arthur Middleton had been rich, but lost his fortune during the War of Independence. The people along from the Appalachians went their whole lives without even seeing a black person. To hate an entire race and call them lazy is just as racist as David Duke claiming you have a biological disadvantage that places you at a scale of just barely smarter than a primate. To lay the slavery issue at the feet of all whites, while voting for slavery and the party that perpetuated it says that you are both racist and stupid. Rant over. .
I stopped reading after the first sentence. You silly white boys bore me making irrelevant conversation. Focus goofy. Your ancestors were lazy.. I don't want to hear stories about how you single handedly dredged the grand canyon. We're talking about your lazy, no talent ancestors that would have persihed without help. They were reduced to eating each other in Jamestown until the Native americans saved them.

No argument against the fact that Africans were slaving each other and selling each other into slavery. That's still going on in Africa today as we're talking about it. But the undeniable fact is this whether you want to sweep it under the rug or twist it anyway you want. The African and Arab slave traders did not bring the slaves over to America. It was the whites or Europeans who did. How else did black slaves end up in the Caribbean region and the American colony? They sure didn't bring themselves over.
As for the Jews I consider them for the most part white as a lot of them are. A Jew can be a person of any color or ethnic background. A Jew can be also black and yes they do have some black Jews.
I know you know that obviously a Jew is an adherent of judaism which is a religion. It's not a race or ethnic class. It's the same with muslims or christians. They can be white,black,asian or of any ethnic class.
But I'm repeating what you should already know.

As for the U.S. government not enslaving blacks the truth of the matter is they tolerated it for quite awhile up until the civil war. Importing slaves into the U.S. may have stopped
in 1808 but every schoolboy knows slavery continued right on up until the end of the civil war.

Jews can Jew by race, religion, or geography. Christianity originated with whites; Islam with darker skin people. Don't know the point you're trying to convey. No matter who comes up with an idea, anyone can co opt it.

Slavery is a cowardly pretext to punish Americans that didn't have squat to do with it and claiming that slavery ended with some "civil war" is ludicrous. They stuck a little lipstick on that pig and we STILL have slavery. Putting window dressing on it doesn't change what it is.

Blacks jumped ship on the Republicans (who illegally ratified the 14th Amendment for them) and the way they pay them back is to join the Democrats and vote for more slavery. Adding insult to injury... as if I have to keep repeating this every six posts, the blacks don't want the slavers to pay; they aren't even mad at their black brethren who sold them in the first place. Slavery is a pretext to conduct a war of genocide against the whites. Period.

Btw christianity originated among former adherents of the Jewish religion. In a place that has come to be known as Palestine and Israel. Among a group that you and others would care not to regard as white or caucasian.
Are you really trying to argue that slavery as it existed in pre-civil war America is still in existence? Here in the U.S? If so it's you who are making a ridiculous or ludicrous remark.

In what world did you learn how to read in? I've said nothing of the sort and will not dignify your B.S. LIES with any response.

Are you stupid or is it you cant read? I said on two occasions that white definitely founded the US for whites but fucked up and were too lazy to do their own work. So by that token it doesnt mean shit to me what they wanted to do. Once they brought my ancestors into the picture all that shit goes out the window.

You're calling me stupid? If you sued your brains for non-support, you'd win every time. Only a minority of whites ever participated in owning slaves. But, if you want to go to war over it, you damn sure aren't going to get it done pecking a keyboard on a discussion board where, maybe 50 people are reading the threads.

If your own kind hadn't sold your ancestors, whites wouldn't have been in the picture. It would have been, pale tourists showed up on a ship, black cannibals ate them instead of the blacks they had on hand for their next meal. The ship would have become firewood and all the hard drinks would have made the tribes warring against your ancestors raging alcoholics.

Slavery and the Jews

I stopped reading after the first sentence. You silly white boys bore me making irrelevant conversation. Focus goofy. Your ancestors were lazy.. I don't want to hear stories about how you single handedly dredged the grand canyon. We're talking about your lazy, no talent ancestors that would have persihed without help. They were reduced to eating each other in Jamestown until the Native americans saved them.

You're funny - I mean you being a descendant who was spared becoming some other guy's meal by getting sold to slavers that saved your ancestors sorry asses.

Your ancestors got caught by a few slavers that bought your ancestors and saved them from becoming African stew. Maybe you should be thanking them... Daaammmmnnnn - that is exactly why you don't want to hold them equally accountable. You DO know the score on that one.

You're calling me stupid? If you sued your brains for non-support, you'd win every time. Only a minority of whites ever participated in owning slaves. But, if you want to go to war over it, you damn sure aren't going to get it done pecking a keyboard on a discussion board where, maybe 50 people are reading the threads.

If your own kind hadn't sold your ancestors, whites wouldn't have been in the picture. It would have been, pale tourists showed up on a ship, black cannibals ate them instead of the blacks they had on hand for their next meal. The ship would have become firewood and all the hard drinks would have made the tribes warring against your ancestors raging alcoholics.
Yeah. It seems youre illiterate or even worse....willfully stupid.

Yeah. It seems youre illiterate or even worse....willfully stupid.

That's not helpful. Unlike you, at least my IQ exceeds my shoe size. I heard that you're so stupid you think asphalt is rectum trouble. That was consistent with you always having your head up your ass.

If that helps anyone understand how the whites created their own homeland, we can insult each other all day long.

Forum List

Back