America founded by whites... for whites

You really need to go study what really happened in Africa, boy. You got it all wrong.

The Schomburg Center for the Research of Black Culture has excellent information about the African slave trade that provides a stark contrast between what happened and what some use as an excuse to discount the experiences of blacks in America. The web site is named, “The Abolition of the Slave Trade-African Resistance.” From the introduction, information contained in this collection debunks the race pimped tales presented by some in America today.

“Africans started to fight the transatlantic slave trade as soon as it began. Their struggles were multifaceted and covered four continents over four centuries. Still, they have often been underestimated, overlooked, or forgotten. African resistance was reported in European sources only when it concerned attacks on slave ships and company barracoons, but acts of resistance also took place far from the coast and thus escaped the slavers’ attention. To discover them, oral history, archaeology, and autobiographies and biographies of African victims of the slave trade have to be probed. Taken together, these various sources offer a detailed image of the varied strategies Africans used to defend themselves from and mount attacks against the slave trade.

The Africans’ resistance continued in the Americas. They ran away, established maroon communities, used sabotage, conspired, and rose against those who held them in captivity. Freed people petitioned the authorities, led information campaigns, and worked actively to abolish the slave trade and slavery.

In Europe, black abolitionists launched or participated in civic movements to end the deportation and enslavement of Africans. They too delivered speeches, provided information, wrote newspaper articles and books.

Using violent as well as nonviolent means, Africans in Africa, the Americas, and Europe were constantly involved in the fight against the slave trade and slavery.”

The tale of Africa’s role in the slave trade as told by a segment of white society is incomplete and disingenuous. This has been done on purpose. It was not so simple as blacks capturing each other and selling them to whites. Europeans did not just waltz into Africa and overwhelm a bunch of backward, naked, dumb savages. They were in a fight for 400 years. Quite a number of Europeans entered Africa and Africa ended up being their final resting place.

“Some leaders actively worked against the transatlantic slave trade. One of the most famous was Abdel Kader Kane, the Muslim leader of the Futa Toro region in northern Senegal. Kane had succeeded in peopling his kingdom by retaking by force his people who had been kidnapped and by forbidding slave caravans from passing through his territory. After the French took three children from Futa, Kane sent a letter to the governor:

We are warning you that all those who will come to our land to trade [in slaves] will be killed and massacred if you do not send our children back. Would not somebody who was very hungry abstain from eating if he had to eat something cooked with his blood? We absolutely do not want you to buy Muslims under any circumstances. I repeat that if your intention is to always buy Muslims you should stay home and not come to our country anymore. Because all those who will come can be assured that they will lose their life.”

We are told stories about the shackles and chains, but we are not told the complete story of why they were needed. It is just “you sold your own into balls and chains.” But the story is just not that simple.

“As the slave trade expanded, resistance to it grew as well, and the need for shackles, guns, ropes, chains, iron balls, and whips tells an eloquent story of continuous and violent struggle from the hinterland to the high seas. As one slave trader remarked:

For the security and safekeeping of the slaves on board or on shore in the African barracoons, chains, leg irons, handcuffs, and strong houses are used. I would remark that this also is one of the forcible necessities resorted to for the preservation of the order, and as recourse against the dangerous consequences of this traffic.”

“Wherever possible, such as in Saint-Louis and Gorée (Senegal), James (Gambia), and Bance (Sierra Leone), the Europeans' barracoons were located on islands, which made escapes and attacks more difficult. In some areas, as soon as local people approached the boats, the crew is ordered to take up arms, the cannons are aimed, and the fuses are lighted . . . One must, without any hesitation, shoot at them and not spare them. The loss of the vessel and the life of the crew are at stake.”

“The heavily fortified forts and barracoons attest to the Europeans' distrust and apprehension. They had to protect themselves, as Jean-Baptiste Durand of the Compagnie du Sénégal explained, from the foreign vessels and from the Negroes living in the country."

“These precautions notwithstanding, in the eighteenth century, Fort Saint-Joseph on the Senegal River was attacked and all commerce was interrupted for six years. Several conspiracies and actual revolts by captives erupted on Gorée Island and resulted in the death of the governor and several soldiers. In addition, the crews of quite a few slave ships were killed on the River Gambia; in Sierra Leone, people sacked the captives' quarters of the infamous trader John Ormond. Similar incidents occurred in other parts of the African coast. Written records document how Africans on shore attacked more than a hundred ships.

Some Western slavers maintained occult centers in their barracoons, staffed by men they paid to work on the captives, sometimes with medicinal plants. The objective was to kill any spirit of rebellion, to tame the detainees, and make them accept their fate. The existence of these centers shows the extent of the precautions taken by slavers to prevent rebellions on land and during the Middle Passage: shackles and guns controlled the body, while the spirit was broken.

But revolts on slave ships, although extremely difficult to organize and conduct, were numerous. About 420 revolts have been documented in slavers' papers, and they do not represent the totality. It is estimated that 100,000 Africans died in uprisings on the coast or during the Middle Passage. The fear of revolts resulted in additional costs for the slavers: larger crews, heavy weapons, and barricades. About 18 percent of the costs of the Middle Passage were incurred due to measures to thwart uprisings, and the captives who rose up saved, according to estimates, one million Africans from deportation by driving up the slavers' expenses.”

Schomburg Center for the Research of Black Culture “The Abolition of the Slave Trade-African Resistance.” African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade

You've been fed fake news boy. But that's expected from an idiot that believes in white supremacy.

First off, boy, I am not going to be talked down by a black supremacist and then give you the time of day. I won't read a wall of text when all you do all day long is talk down to white people. The only whites you like are self hating idiots that hate their own race and want to see an all black America. You live for the demise of the white race. You know how I'm going to piss you off? I'm going to outlive you.

As for your propaganda, I could refute you line by line, but even when it was proven that you are NOT some superior God like race, but just people that put your pants on one leg at a time. Get over Malcom wannabe.

There aren't any black supremacists here and I will talk down to your racist white ass because you don't deserve respect. You can't refute any of this. You are the epitome of white self hate, boy. Whites that have self esteem aren't racists. Racist whites are insecure weasels that need to feel superior to somebody. I am not better than anyone, but anyone is not better than me. Most white people I associate with live by that philosophy. Only losers live in your paranoid delusion where everybody is attacking whitey.

There ain't no Malcolm wannabe here white boy. Malcolm was far far greater than me. You are a zero, chump. You are a shit stain on the millions of decent white people who would rather spit in your mouth than hear you talk. You are watching the browning of America right in your face. You say that you're a Christian, then learn that what you're looking at is God's penalty levied on the white race because of raggedy punks like you.

First off, you tell more lies than any politician that have ever lived.

NOBODY IS ATTACKING ME. You pretend to, but when I accepted your challenge, you retreated. You are afraid. You want to be Malcom X so bad you cannot live without insulting whites.

I've refuted EVERYTHING you've ever put on the table at one time or another. I see no benefit to beating a dead horse. IF I felt the way you do, I'd be sending the guy a PM and saying name the time and the place. You don't. You sling shit, but when it comes to being a man, you're content to hide behind your keyboard and talk trash anonymously.

I am most certainly a man. We are debating here and now. And you haven't debunked a damn thing. Because you can't.

Every bit of your hate mongering trash has been debunked on this forum. You keep getting lost. USM is a discussion forum, not a debate forum where you get to be your own moderator and declare yourself a winner every time you get spanked. Now run along little boy and let the grownups discuss the issue.

The only hatemonger here is you white boy. You are getting your ass kicked in this discussion. And not just by me.

Whites didn't create their own homeland here. You don't seem to understand this simple fact. There is the American government and the Native American tribal governments. We have several nations on this land mass because the Native Americans never gave up the right to their sovereignty.

You give blackmail a whole new meaning.

Black people, if you buy into black revisionism, would be the people who held my ancestors in slavery for over 400 years. So, I'll agree to your terms, but you have to write a check for what you owe me and deduct about half... but, the bottom line is that black people do not have any critical thinking skills here.

When slavery was going on, America was under British jurisdiction. When we ratified the Constitution, America banned the importation of slaves.
More like a demand for back pay not Black mail.

You dont seem to get the point. Doesn't matter if importation of slaves was banned (in words only). What matters is that slavery was still legal and the Black people were here in the US. One would think that most people knew about the 3/5ths clause of the constitution and not make puerile statements about banning slavery. Whites like you have a problem that they created themselves. Stop whining. Get over it or do something about it. I'll be waiting.

You're conflating the Right of a people to create a homeland with slavery. Your selfishness exposes your real agenda.

We've asked many a soldier to lay down their lives in foreign countries for the Liberties of others, but balk at the proposition that America was founded by whites who wanted their own homeland predicated upon a better rationale than most other countries.
No dummy. I am saying they created a homeland for whites then they were too stupid to realize slavery meant Blacks were going to be here too. Tough titty.

So, you agree with Rockwell that this nation was founded by whites for whites.

What do you think of the whites in this thread, who are too stupid to see that?
Are you stupid or is it you cant read? I said on two occasions that white definitely founded the US for whites but fucked up and were too lazy to do their own work. So by that token it doesnt mean shit to me what they wanted to do. Once they brought my ancestors into the picture all that shit goes out the window.

Yes, I know that you a. agreed with the OP, and b. had stuff to say about why you don't care about that historical event.

Now, I asked you, what do you think about the stupid libs in this thread, who are disagreeing with you and Rockwell?

1. Whatever. "Racist" or "for white people", just spin.

2. How much to get you to leave?
Never really thought about it. White boys whine all the time and ask stupid questions. No white boy wealthy enough to actually pay has asked the question.

YOu brought it up, I ask how much. That you have to spin that as "whining" is just you being an ass.

HOw much? Or you just running your mouth?
I didnt bring it up. I wasnt even talking to you. You did the usual white boy thing and jumped in when no one was talking to you. I dont discuss cost with people that cant afford it. When you can afford it let me know.

Correct. THis is a public discussion and I am part of it. I know that that is hard for you to understand, being who and what you are.

I got it. YOu were just talking shit. YOu would never walk away from the gravy train of stupid white liberals who are wiling to give you shit, and willing to pretend that the shit you say, makes any sort of sense.
No you werent part of the discussion. You idiot. Are you claiming that just because two people are conversing in public you can join their conversation? You have zero home training.

Said the racist thug that supports the idea of random violence by black males against whites, because "reasons".

LOL!!!!!

First off, boy, I am not going to be talked down by a black supremacist and then give you the time of day. I won't read a wall of text when all you do all day long is talk down to white people. The only whites you like are self hating idiots that hate their own race and want to see an all black America. You live for the demise of the white race. You know how I'm going to piss you off? I'm going to outlive you.

As for your propaganda, I could refute you line by line, but even when it was proven that you are NOT some superior God like race, but just people that put your pants on one leg at a time. Get over Malcom wannabe.

There aren't any black supremacists here and I will talk down to your racist white ass because you don't deserve respect. You can't refute any of this. You are the epitome of white self hate, boy. Whites that have self esteem aren't racists. Racist whites are insecure weasels that need to feel superior to somebody. I am not better than anyone, but anyone is not better than me. Most white people I associate with live by that philosophy. Only losers live in your paranoid delusion where everybody is attacking whitey.

There ain't no Malcolm wannabe here white boy. Malcolm was far far greater than me. You are a zero, chump. You are a shit stain on the millions of decent white people who would rather spit in your mouth than hear you talk. You are watching the browning of America right in your face. You say that you're a Christian, then learn that what you're looking at is God's penalty levied on the white race because of raggedy punks like you.

First off, you tell more lies than any politician that have ever lived.

NOBODY IS ATTACKING ME. You pretend to, but when I accepted your challenge, you retreated. You are afraid. You want to be Malcom X so bad you cannot live without insulting whites.

I've refuted EVERYTHING you've ever put on the table at one time or another. I see no benefit to beating a dead horse. IF I felt the way you do, I'd be sending the guy a PM and saying name the time and the place. You don't. You sling shit, but when it comes to being a man, you're content to hide behind your keyboard and talk trash anonymously.

I am most certainly a man. We are debating here and now. And you haven't debunked a damn thing. Because you can't.

Every bit of your hate mongering trash has been debunked on this forum. You keep getting lost. USM is a discussion forum, not a debate forum where you get to be your own moderator and declare yourself a winner every time you get spanked. Now run along little boy and let the grownups discuss the issue.

The only hatemonger here is you white boy. You are getting your ass kicked in this discussion. And not just by me.

You live in a delusional world where you think you're Malcom X and you are the only person alive that thinks you've won anything. Unless you have something to add to the conversation, you won't mind if I ignore any further input you may offer.

History runs in cyclical patterns. Today, the white man is the hated and most despised of all the races. The whites may be in bondage at the moment, but the race issue remains heated as at the end of the bondage cycle, history will repeat itself for them.

Bondage
Spiritual Faith
Courage
Liberty
Abundance
Selfishness
Complacency
Apathy
Dependence
Then starting over with Bondage

No dummy. I am saying they created a homeland for whites then they were too stupid to realize slavery meant Blacks were going to be here too. Tough titty.

Are you stupid or is it you cant read? I said on two occasions that white definitely founded the US for whites but fucked up and were too lazy to do their own work. So by that token it doesnt mean shit to me what they wanted to do. Once they brought my ancestors into the picture all that shit goes out the window.

You're calling me stupid? If you sued your brains for non-support, you'd win every time. Only a minority of whites ever participated in owning slaves. But, if you want to go to war over it, you damn sure aren't going to get it done pecking a keyboard on a discussion board where, maybe 50 people are reading the threads.

If your own kind hadn't sold your ancestors, whites wouldn't have been in the picture. It would have been, pale tourists showed up on a ship, black cannibals ate them instead of the blacks they had on hand for their next meal. The ship would have become firewood and all the hard drinks would have made the tribes warring against your ancestors raging alcoholics.
Yeah. It seems youre illiterate or even worse....willfully stupid.

That's not helpful. Unlike you, at least my IQ exceeds my shoe size. I heard that you're so stupid you think asphalt is rectum trouble. That was consistent with you always having your head up your ass.

If that helps anyone understand how the whites created their own homeland, we can insult each other all day long.

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf
Not only are you willfully stupid, it seems you got your jokes from a crackerjack box. :rolleyes:

You're calling me stupid? If you sued your brains for non-support, you'd win every time. Only a minority of whites ever participated in owning slaves. But, if you want to go to war over it, you damn sure aren't going to get it done pecking a keyboard on a discussion board where, maybe 50 people are reading the threads.

If your own kind hadn't sold your ancestors, whites wouldn't have been in the picture. It would have been, pale tourists showed up on a ship, black cannibals ate them instead of the blacks they had on hand for their next meal. The ship would have become firewood and all the hard drinks would have made the tribes warring against your ancestors raging alcoholics.

That's not helpful. Unlike you, at least my IQ exceeds my shoe size. I heard that you're so stupid you think asphalt is rectum trouble. That was consistent with you always having your head up your ass.

If that helps anyone understand how the whites created their own homeland, we can insult each other all day long.

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf
Not only are you willfully stupid, it seems you got your jokes from a crackerjack box. :rolleyes:

You are the joke.

Asclepias,

I truly enjoy your material. I ask relevant questions to which you cannot answer. Your response is a personal attack and cheap name calling. You prove all my points without me having to expend the effort to prove the allegations. For example:

Your claim of black superiority was easily defeated by asking you how a handful of slavers could dock in Sierra Leone and load their boat at will from the numerically superior and presumable intellectually superior blacks. For asking the question, you have done nothing, but ridicule me for having the audacity to ask the question.

Your racist commentary is a blessing. By deflecting and claiming things you and I realize aren't true, you have given me credibility that I could not have achieved on my own. If people didn't know you, they'd think you were a sockpuppet created to bolster my facts.

IF America were as bad as you claim, blacks would be building empires in the land of their ancestors, happy to build their utopia without the white man's influence. Instead, as you have so artfully articulated, the objective is to make the whites pay for some pretext black extremists have cooked up as an excuse not to assimilate. It appears that you are not as superior as you claim. I, personally, do not need the black people in order to survive. But, you need the whites. The slavery issue is just a perk of the false sense of guilt the slavers have instilled on the whites. Enjoy it because history is cyclical.

We were born here white boy. Most of our families have been in this place longer than yours. You bitches complain about the government even as it has given you everything and we don't see your pasty white asses moving back to Europe. So since we have the first amendment right to air our grievances, we are going to do so. Just because our grievance is about what pussies like you have done it does not exclude our first amendment rights. As long as pieces of shit like you exist, we will be in a fight. We are going to fight until hell freezes over and of you don't like that, get your mother fucking ice shakes out white boy, because its going to continue on the ice until you quit.

There will be no assimilation into a white racist state. You will assimilate into a diverse multi racial country or you will be left out. The government has given you everything, if not for that you'd have been sent back to Europe on slabs without scalps. If not for us and other non whites you'd have nothing white boy. And your ilk isn't surviving now. Your own people are fighting against you. Ask Antifa.

You days are numbered white boy. You have about 10 years. If you don't change, you are going to face what you did to us and others the hard way. The young black kids of today aren't as nice as we are. Neither are the Hispanic/Native Americans. You better start looking at what time it is boy. You are out of style.

Last edited:

You are the joke.

Asclepias,

I truly enjoy your material. I ask relevant questions to which you cannot answer. Your response is a personal attack and cheap name calling. You prove all my points without me having to expend the effort to prove the allegations. For example:

Your claim of black superiority was easily defeated by asking you how a handful of slavers could dock in Sierra Leone and load their boat at will from the numerically superior and presumable intellectually superior blacks. For asking the question, you have done nothing, but ridicule me for having the audacity to ask the question.

Your racist commentary is a blessing. By deflecting and claiming things you and I realize aren't true, you have given me credibility that I could not have achieved on my own. If people didn't know you, they'd think you were a sockpuppet created to bolster my facts.

IF America were as bad as you claim, blacks would be building empires in the land of their ancestors, happy to build their utopia without the white man's influence. Instead, as you have so artfully articulated, the objective is to make the whites pay for some pretext black extremists have cooked up as an excuse not to assimilate. It appears that you are not as superior as you claim. I, personally, do not need the black people in order to survive. But, you need the whites. The slavery issue is just a perk of the false sense of guilt the slavers have instilled on the whites. Enjoy it because history is cyclical.
Nothing you silly ass white boys ask is relevant. I'm talking about how your lazy ass ancestors fucked up their chance to have an all white land and your stupid ass is asking irrelevant and pointless question. Focus white boy and dont ask me stupid questions or I'll just continue to mock your silly ass. :rolleyes:

We were born here white boy. Most of our families have been in this place longer than yours. You bitches complain about the government even as it has given you everything and we don't see your pasty white asses moving back to Europe. So since we have the first amendment right to air our grievances, we are going to do so. Just because our grievance is about what pussies like you have done it does not exclude our first amendment rights. As long as pieces of shit like you exist, we will be in a fight. We are going to fight until hell freezes over and of you don't like that, get your mother fucking ice shakes out white boy, because its going to continue on the ice until you quit.

There will be no assimilation into a white racist state. You will assimilate into a diverse multi racial country or you will be left out. The government has given you everything, if not for that you'd have been sent back to Europe on slabs without scalps. If not for us and other non whites you'd have nothing white boy. And your ilk isn't surviving now. Your own people are fighting against you. Ask Antifa.

You days are numbered white boy. You have about 10 years. If you don't change, you are going to face what you did to us and others the hard way. The young black kids of today aren't as nice as we are. Neither are the Hispanic/Native Americans. You better start looking at what time it is boy. You are out of style.
You know thats whats really at the root of all these silly ass recessive white boys hate right? Genetic annihilation. We have the dominant genes and we represent the end of their mutation. We're a walking biological threat to them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You know thats whats really at the root of all these silly ass recessive white boys hate right? Genetic annihilation. We have the dominant genes and we represent the end of their mutation. We're a walking biological threat to them.

This fool better start listening because the upcoming generation is not going to be diplomatic. I read what some of these young blacks are saying in an all black forum and this fool doesn't even begin to understand what's coming for his racist ass if he wants to continue promoting this stupidity.

LOL @ you staying true to the Tenets of Fatuity which fuel your entire existence:

Too bad your dumb article was published months before President Trump started uplifting darkskinned negro citizens so now we can silence that Blaxit noise. Yes. You esteemed a 2016 article which promotes a 2015 mantra ---that you just posted here in 2020. ROFL.

You bring an entirely new, dimension, to the idea of existing in the past.

Racist thugs like you, are going to be Rockwell's greatest argument moving forward. Think of that, as you see him and his ilk rise.

You are the joke.

Asclepias,

He recently made some crack about whites paying him to go away. When I asked him how much, he got weaselly.

And I made the same point. He will never leave behind American White Guilt. It is all he has.

That sounds like threats IM2 (I deciphered that - it is I'm Malcom 2)

There will never be this "multiracial state." That is a con job by black supremacists to hide some inconvenient facts. Black genes are more predominant over white genes at a ratio of 4 to 1. Ultimately when you mix races, you come out with one race. That is NOT multicultural. That is one race. You want to demand that I think like you and agree to erase the history of my own kind which means you have no consideration for those who don't think like you. That is a one religion society. God once destroyed the world when the people sought a one world race, one world world religion wherein they all would be as "one." (See Genesis chapter 11)

If you are a citizen of the United States you already ARE governed by a white state. The common law you live under (think precedents, stare decisis) came from Anglo Saxon law.

Lastly, I agree that the whites have proven that peace and plenty make cowards out of men. But, if they ever cut the power grid out for a few days and there are no computers, Internet, air conditioned offices and homes, you would see a different white race. The pro-gun forces in Virginia gave me hope that some will stand and fight back. If some catalyst sets off a race war in the next 10 years, that will give us the final answer. And, if a handful of slavers could take scores of blacks from their homeland with no problem, I see your saber rattling here the ravings of a scared little black supremacist trying to impress us with big talk.

Last edited:

You are the joke.

Asclepias,

Nothing you silly ass white boys ask is relevant. I'm talking about how your lazy ass ancestors fucked up their chance to have an all white land and your stupid ass is asking irrelevant and pointless question. Focus white boy and dont ask me stupid questions or I'll just continue to mock your silly ass. :rolleyes:

I won't bother to ask the question. You're afraid that all the white supremacists are right. So, you really have nothing. My question was taken as rhetorical by you. No further conversation is necessary.

Racist thugs like you, are going to be Rockwell's greatest argument moving forward. Think of that, as you see him and his ilk rise.

Even as we discuss this, I'm recording sermons to inform people regarding topics that we never hear in the churches of America.

Why did they bring all those black slave over here then? They had to know that was not going to turn out well. Letting them marry and have families would lead to groups forming and dissent among the slaves. A country started by being independent and hard working surely had no need for slaves, and they had to recognize the immorality of it all.
No, they didn't know it was not going to turn out well. That's the whole point. They didn't think about what might happen in the future. They just wanted cheap labor. And an owner of a plantation (such as Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Jackson) DID have a need for slaves. They got rich from the hard labor of others; they weren't working a small homestead, eking out a bare subsistence. At least some of them did recognize the immorality of it all, though, but they didn't do all that much about it. So we had a Civil War instead.

Forum List

Back