America blames ......

NK for the Sony attack
Russia (or Pro Russian rebels) for the Malaysian airliner.

It then goes on to action, but never publishes evidence.

Is this reasonable?

1)America has been blaming North Korea since 1950. I guess North Korea has been attacking the US since that time. Is Sony an American company?
2)Blaming Russia is an old american tradition. Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
3)America blames ISIS. Because wanna get hold of oil deposits in Iraq.

NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?

1)America has been blaming North Korea since 1950. I guess North Korea has been attacking the US since that time. Is Sony an American company?
2)Blaming Russia is an old american tradition. Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

1. America has had every right to blame Communist North Korea. They are a communist nation that tortures and enslaves their own people.

2. Blaming Russia is not an american tradition. Russia is known by its history which is horrific to say the least. Look at the history of Marx, Stalin, Lenin...... don't blame the United States for that. Blame yourselves for allowing Communist leaders to rule your country.

3. The entire world has witnessed the actions of ISIS. If we wanted to get hold of oil deposits in Iraq we would not have freed the Iraqi people, rebuilt their nation and walked away from their oil deposits when we left.
Any more false accusations? If I didn't know better I'd think you were working for Howard Zinn, the fake historian, who worked hard for the demoralization of the American people with his fake history book. Demoralization is step 1 in the Communist taking over a nation. Zinn's entire agenda was to demoralize the American people with false stories about American History. Zinn is so communist that he left the Communist party because they weren't Communist enough for him. Is Zinn an American historian? No. He is a propagandist that should have been sent packing long ago.

Russian history lesson. Pay close attention:

Holocaust by hunger The truth behind Stalin s Great Famine Daily Mail Online
Holocaust by hunger: The truth behind Stalin's Great Famine
By SIMON SEBAG MONTEFIORE FOR MAILONLINE
UPDATED: 19:50 EST, 25 July 2008
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-The-truth-Stalins-Great-Famine.html#comments
The demented Roman Emperor Caligula once mused that if all the people of Rome had one neck he would cut it just to be rid of his troublesome people.

The trouble was there were simply too many Romans to kill them all.

Many centuries later, the brutal Soviet dictator Josef Stalin reflected that he would have liked to deport the entire Ukrainian nation, but 20 million were too many to move even for him.

article-1038774-0213677A00000578-562_468x286.jpg

So he found another solution: starvation.

Now, 75 years after one of the great forgotten crimes of modern times, Stalin's man-made famine of 1932/3, the former Soviet republic of Ukraine is asking the world to classify it as a genocide.

The Ukrainians call it the Holodomor - the Hunger.

Millions starved as Soviet troops and secret policemen raided their villages, stole the harvest and all the food in villagers' homes.

They dropped dead in the streets, lay dying and rotting in their houses, and some women became so desperate for food that they ate their own children.

If they managed to fend off starvation, they were deported and shot in their hundreds of thousands.

So terrible was the famine that Igor Yukhnovsky, director of the Institute of National Memory, the Ukrainian institution researching the Holodomor, believes as many as nine million may have died.

For decades the disaster remained a state secret, denied by Stalin and his Soviet government and concealed from the outside world with the help of the 'useful idiots' - as Lenin called Soviet sympathisers in the West.

Russia is furious that Ukraine has raised the issue of the famine: the swaggering 21st-century state of Prime Minister Putin and President Medvedev see this as nationalist chicanery designed to promote Ukraine, which may soon join Nato and the EU.

They see it as an anti-Russian manoeuvre more to do with modern politics than history. And they refuse to recognise this old crime as a genocide.
Read more on the link above:

Last edited:
NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?

Why don't you tell everyone about this news report from your Russian state sponsored news anchor instead of posting nonsense? Tell the American people what this is all about:

Russia’s government has escalated its use of its Internet censorship law to target news sites, bloggers, and politicians under the slimmest excuse of preventing unauthorized protests and enforcing house arrest regulations. Today, the country’s ISPs have received orders to block a list of major news sites and system administrators have been instructed to take the servers providing the content offline.

Thus, the only information now being made available to the Russian public comes from news sources friendly to the Kremlin.

One such source is the State-sponsored Rossiya 1 television station and it’s clear that they are, just as our mainstream news sources here in the United States, shoveling propaganda to the people by the ton:

A leading anchor on Russian state television on Sunday described Russia as the only country capable of turning the United States into “radioactive ash”, in an incendiary comment at the height of tensions over the Crimea referendum.

“Russia is the only country in the world realistically capable of turning the United States into radioactive ash,” anchor Dmitry Kiselyov said on his weekly news show on state-controlled Rossiya 1 television.

Kiselyov made the comment to support his argument that the United States and President Barack Obama were living in fear of Russia led by President Vladimir Putin amid the Ukraine crisis.

He stood in his studio in front of a gigantic image of a mushroom cloud produced after a nuclear attack, with the words “into radioactive ash”.

Putin last year appointed Kiselyov head of the new Russia Today news agency that is to replace the soon to be liquidated RIA Novosti news agency with the aim of better promoting Russia’s official position.

Source: AFP
State-Sponsored Television Anchor Threatens Russia Is 8220 Realistically Capable of Turning the United States Into Radioactive Ash 8221

NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?

Are you and Donald Polish related Supplex3000? You sound very much alike! I think the CIA should keep their eye on both of you. Something is very fishy about you two.

I believe it was the prayers of Rees Howells that brought Hitler to defeat. There was an intercessor who saw Hitler in hell and they heard Hitler blaming Rees Howells as the man who destroyed his plans and defeated him. I know in my heart that is exactly what happened. The prayers of Rees Howells and his student intercessors defeated Hitler and enabled the victory against his armies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?

One really has to wonder why this administration keeps doing these things. It started with "the police acted stupidly" to NK hacking Sony. Once the facts are revealed it turns out that the administration was jumping the gun. Why provoke NK? Why provoke Russia?

Does Obama really get his intel from the MSM? We all saw and heard what was said about Benghazi, why? Why make up a story when the truth really isn't that bad?

NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?

One really has to wonder why this administration keeps doing these things. It started with "the police acted stupidly" to NK hacking Sony. Once the facts are revealed it turns out that the administration was jumping the gun. Why provoke NK? Why provoke Russia?

Does Obama really get his intel from the MSM? We all saw and heard what was said about Benghazi, why? Why make up a story when the truth really isn't that bad?

Who invaded the Ukraine? Russia. Who has a history of starving to death over 9 million Ukrainian people? Russia. Who hacked Sony? North Korea. How many have they starved to death? Too many! How can you say the administration is provoking either of them? They are bullies and have always been bullies as far back as I can remember.

There are many things our government does that I do not agree with but we are head and shoulders above North Korea and Russia and I'm not listening to people from these nations come on this board and accuse us of Human Rights Abuses, attempting to demoralize us when our history is founded on Christianity and great men who feared the LORD. Our nation has helped more people in the world, assisted more people in their time of trouble, even going to war to defend them, to give them their freedom back - more than any other nation on earth!!!

Yes, need to return to the LORD as a nation - no question - but to hear such people putting America down for our military, Capitolism - they do not bother to mention that in China over 400 million people are better off in their society due to their copying our Capitolism. Same for Russia - they copied us and gained from it - they are hypocrites of the tallest order!

NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?

Who invaded the Ukraine? Russia. Who has a history of starving to death over 9 million Ukrainian people? Russia. Who hacked Sony? North Korea. How many have they starved to death? Too many! How can you say the administration is provoking either of them? They are bullies and have always been bullies as far back as I can remember.

There are many things our government does that I do not agree with but we are head and shoulders above North Korea and Russia and I'm not listening to people from these nations come on this board and accuse us of Human Rights Abuses, attempting to demoralize us when our history is founded on Christianity and great men who feared the LORD. Our nation has helped more people in the world, assisted more people in their time of trouble, even going to war to defend them, to give them their freedom back - more than any other nation on earth!!!

Yes, need to return to the LORD as a nation - no question - but to hear such people putting America down for our military, Capitolism - they do not bother to mention that in China over 400 million people are better off in their society due to their copying our Capitolism. Same for Russia - they copied us and gained from it - they are hypocrites of the tallest order!

Yes, Russia bad, and we are taking sanctions. But why spew BS and not just the truth? Again, as I said, the truth is not bad for the US so why make up stuff?

No, it is pretty well known that NK did not hack Sony. Probably a disgruntled employee.

North Korea was NOT behind the Sony hack according to multiple security experts Daily Mail Online

No one, in my opinion, is putting down America by pointing out stuff that comes from this administration turns out to be cow manure. The truth always works, lies seldom. By being able to point out stuff makes America look good in my opinion. We still have a freedom of speech, unlike some other countries.

What I see is a fundamental rot in our society which started with allowing Clinton to lie under oath and his job approval rating went up. Sad for Americans what happened during Clinton, very sad.

NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?

Yes, Russia bad, and we are taking sanctions. But why spew BS and not just the truth? Again, as I said, the truth is not bad for the US so why make up stuff?

No, it is pretty well known that NK did not hack Sony. Probably a disgruntled employee.

North Korea was NOT behind the Sony hack according to multiple security experts Daily Mail Online

No one, in my opinion, is putting down America by pointing out stuff that comes from this administration turns out to be cow manure. The truth always works, lies seldom. By being able to point out stuff makes America look good in my opinion. We still have a freedom of speech, unlike some other countries.

What I see is a fundamental rot in our society which started with allowing Clinton to lie under oath and his job approval rating went up. Sad for Americans what happened during Clinton, very sad.
Didn't the FBI say that North Korea WAS behind the Sony hack? And didn't that little midget make more threats afterwards? Just asking.

NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?

Didn't the FBI say that North Korea WAS behind the Sony hack? And didn't that little midget make more threats afterwards? Just asking.

Anyone can claim anything, but they normally don't get believed until they produce evidence.
So far - nothing.

NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?

Anyone can claim anything, but they normally don't get believed until they produce evidence.
So far - nothing.
Do you think the FBI is lying and that it's all a big conspiracy?

NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?

The Daily Mail Online? That's it? Who is making stuff up? It was reported that North Korea hacked SONY. You want me to believe a reporter at the Daily Mail Online rather than mainstream media news and the FBI?

NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?

OK, let me expand it a bit. Why does it seem that our intel is apparently so bad but it doesn't stop the government from making all sorts of claims that turn out to be not true?

NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?

OK, let me expand it a bit. Why does it seem that our intel is apparently so bad but it doesn't stop the government from making all sorts of claims that turn out to be not true?

Because they make fat piles of cash from the arms sales.

Any other questions?

NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?
What action, in the case of North Korea?

Threats, and maybe a blackout of the NK intranet...
Threats are not action.

And none of us have any idea what happened to one server and three PCs that comprise the NK internet.

Besides, NK threatens us, and others, a hundred times a week, and you don't say shit.

We make one threat and you're all over it like flies on shit.

Revealing, that.

...As for Russia, plenty, but still no evidence.
What?

Sanctions, dear chap.
The US government is trying to destroy the Russian economy.

Sanctions, dear chap.
The US government is trying to destroy the Russian economy.
Perhaps Russia should have kept its nose out of the Crimea and Eastern Ukraine.

And, perhaps, Russia should not have been so arrogant, in daring its Opposites to do something about it.

The Opposition took the bet... they took the 'dare'... and did, indeed, do something about it.

Well, Uncle Vlad... welcome to your consequences.

Forum List

Back