America blames ......

Perhaps Russia should have kept its nose out of the Crimea and Eastern Ukraine.

Perhaps America should have done the same.
America destabilised the Ukrainian elected government, and put its puppet in.
America started the ball rolling.

I could care less about sony. A bunch of over inflated personalities and bad actors and diva attitudes. Lack luster writers retarded producers with not an original thought in any of their heads. Nothing that I read was really that bad and most of it was the truth. besides a couple of jokes that to be honest were not that bad and is perhaps what most people have said.

The only thing it did is create a wake up call for better cyber security for national security purposes. And gave an edge to see how it was done to better prepare for future attacks on agencies that have more at stake. Who cares about sony? Hopefully they try to stop the making of Paul blarrt mall cop 2!

W

Why is an extremist muslin on putins nut sack? Thought you guys hated Putin as much as you hate the USA? Didn't he kill a bunch of extremists not to long ago?

W

Why is an extremist muslin on putins nut sack? Thought you guys hated Putin as much as you hate the USA? Didn't he kill a bunch of extremists not to long ago?

Why do people assume because I dislike one thing, I must support the other?
I disagree with America starting yet another conflict, using lies to make their cause seem justifiable, but that doesn`t mean I like what Putin does.

Perhaps America should have done the same. America destabilised the Ukrainian elected government, and put its puppet in. America started the ball rolling.
Do not attempt to justify the seizing and outright annexation of the Crimea by blaming either the US or the West.

The history and developments of the Ukrainian revolution of 2014 ( 2014 Ukrainian revolution - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ) do not support your position in this.

The West - and, indeed, the US - certainly had a hand in the change of Ukrainian government, and were supportive of it, but were not primarily nor directly responsible.

The Ukrainians themselves hold primary and direct responsibility for their change of government.

Their President was subverted by the Russians to abandon the Ukraine's drift towards the EU and to begin a rapproachment with Russia.

The ethnic Ukrainian majority of the country knew that the Russians had subverted their head of state and they reacted violently to that corruption.

They then rid themselves of the traitor in their midst as soon as they thought it safe to do so.

The US, and The West in general, certainly encouraged and supported the Ukrainians in all of this, but they did not initiate the sequence.

Nor is the US - nor The West - responsible for the hatred and distrust of Russians, endemic within the Ukraine, amongst ethnic Ukrainians.

For that, we can thank centuries of Czarist Russian and Soviet Russian conquest and imperialism and colonization and genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Long, long, long before The West had anything to do with this... hell, much of that enmity stretches far back into time, long before the US even existed.

Nice try.

Last edited:
The West - and, indeed, the US - certainly had a hand in the change of Ukrainian government, and were supportive of it, but were not primarily nor directly responsible.

The recording I posted earlier suggests otherwise.
Please explain how US government officials deciding who will be in the Ukrainian government is acceptable, or doesn't prove the US was directly involved in their local politics, and ousting of the elected government,

Do you think the FBI is lying and that it's all a big conspiracy?

Until they produce evidence - YES.
OK, let me expand it a bit. Why does it seem that our intel is apparently so bad but it doesn't stop the government from making all sorts of claims that turn out to be not true?
It's either:

1) a conspiracy
2) poor and incompetent intelligence
3) True

To me, #2 is the scariest option.

NK for the Sony attack
Russia (or Pro Russian rebels) for the Malaysian airliner.

It then goes on to action, but never publishes evidence.

Is this reasonable?
If you go by the prior accusations of the US Government than
Yes it is the Norm
No it is not reasonable

Do not attempt to justify the seizing and outright annexation of the Crimea by blaming either the US or the West.

I'm sorry.
Referendum and democracy doesn't really matter when the US doesn't like the result of the vote.
They voted to be part of Russia, Russia seized nothing.
Perhaps you'd care to explain how the US has any moral right to complain about a democratic vote, but annexed Hawaii by removing the monarch and landing a force of marines.
The supposed vote to finally join America was there, but excluded pretty much everyone not likely to agree.

America has no moral high ground on this issue.

NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?

No, before they come on public TV and blame someone, they should have evidence. Reminds me of the WMD Iraq never had.

Iraq had and probably still has lots of WMD-------Your hero saddaam was a Baathist pig and had stores of NITROGEN
MUSTARD GAS-----and ----also acetyl cholinesterase blocking agents At no point did anyone state "Iraq has nuclear weapons" --------- the fact that idiots like you equate
WMD with nuclear weapons---------well---I cannot account for idiots like you

what do you call the whole sale murder of kurds in the north and Shiites in the south ? a BAATHIST BIG BASH CELEBRATION? ---well ---it would certainly be accurate if you did.

do you know the source of the BAATHIST NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS ------and the Baathist pig who is the only
person since world war I to use it?
Get over it already.

"The main reason we went into Iraq, at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn't, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction." - George Bush, 8.21.2006

NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?

No, before they come on public TV and blame someone, they should have evidence. Reminds me of the WMD Iraq never had.

Iraq had and probably still has lots of WMD-------Your hero saddaam was a Baathist pig and had stores of NITROGEN
MUSTARD GAS-----and ----also acetyl cholinesterase blocking agents At no point did anyone state "Iraq has nuclear weapons" --------- the fact that idiots like you equate

what do you call the whole sale murder of kurds in the north and Shiites in the south ? a BAATHIST BIG BASH CELEBRATION? ---well ---it would certainly be accurate if you did.

do you know the source of the BAATHIST NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS ------and the Baathist pig who is the only
Get over it already.

"The main reason we went into Iraq, at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn't, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction." - George Bush, 8.21.2006

I wonder how many people have enough stuff in their garden sheds to produce a simple WND.
Will F35s be deployed against all suspicious outbuildings.

NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?

Get over it already.

I wonder how many people have enough stuff in their garden sheds to produce a simple WND.

Maybe if the chemicals are used to murder hundreds as did Saddam.

Or perhaps America could attack countries that use troops against strikling miners, killing many.
Ludlow Massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Still, if you want to stick to chemical weapons, google "Agent Orange", then attack America.

Or doesn't that count because you lot want it forgotten?
US use of chemical weapons was far worse than any other country, ever, but you dislike that being mentioned.

Agent-Orange-dioxin-skin-damage-Vietnam.jpg

tu-du-hospitaljpg-1c39e47d07ae2b44.jpg

NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?

Get over it already.

thanks freewill--------powerful bombs can be made with garden fertilizer---------and with regular laundry bleach -----
and alkylating agents that become NERVE gases are made of the same stuff to produce-----dyes and medicines. It is not chemicals what kill people-----it is what mujahadeen and Baathist dogs and pigs DO with chemicals

Or perhaps America could attack countries that use troops against strikling miners, killing many.

Still, if you want to stick to chemical weapons, google "Agent Orange", then attack America.

US use of chemical weapons was far worse than any other country, ever, but you dislike that being mentioned.

Why do you go off topice whenever it is shown your position is untenable?

Get over it already.

thanks freewill--------powerful bombs can be made with garden fertilizer---------and with regular laundry bleach -----
and alkylating agents that become NERVE gases are made of the same stuff to produce-----dyes and medicines. It is not chemicals what kill people-----it is what mujahadeen and Baathist dogs and pigs DO with chemicals

The OK city bombing was fertilizer.

Why do you go off topice whenever it is shown your position is untenable?

Not off topic.
To complain about something, you must not be guilty of the same thing.

Get over it already.

Maybe the US should bomb and invade Oklahoma.

Get over it already.

Maybe the US should bomb and invade Oklahoma.

They did, except it was Texas, under Clinton.

Forum List

Back