America blames ......

NK for the Sony attack
Russia (or Pro Russian rebels) for the Malaysian airliner.

It then goes on to action, but never publishes evidence.

Is this reasonable?

"America" is a concept... as such "it" does not blame anyone for anything.

The 'entity' to which you refer, is the US Federal Government, which is presently comprised of the most pitiful of all human disease: Relativists... the addled brokers of 'the merging of right and wrong, true and false and good and evil; which is to say: The Idiots.

They are not concerned in the least with 'who did what'... their concerns are limited to 'what do people 'believe' and what do we need to do to make them believe what will serve our interests the most?'.

They're what is known as he manifestation of 'evil'.

What wmd "bullshit"-------I agree that the majority of people are so stupid that they equate WMD and NUCLEAR WEAPON-------I am in the minority------since I never heard or read the words "nuclear bombs"-----I did not assume that WMD means "nuclear weapon"---------It is possible that the people who said WMD understood that stupid people would
think "NUCLEAR BOMB"-----at worst-they may have taken advantage of the stupidity of you idiots

Oh look, an idiot.

"He's had years to get good at it and we know he has been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons. And we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons," Cheney said.

CNN.com - Did the Bush Administration exaggerate the threat from Iraq - Jul. 8 2003

If he knew the definition of an WMD he would not be claiming Iraq didn't have any. He needs an education. Please give him one. Thank you.

I'm a girl and what WMD did they have?

they murdered 100s of thousands using gases and techniques like shoving populations into swamps and
throwing electrical currends thru the waters-----they also had
scud missiles ----the noses of which could jettison all kinds
of poisons around including radioactive materials and they
had Nitrogen mustard gas------compliments of your hero ---
Adolf Hitler >>> grand mufti al husseini >>>Baathist pig---bamel abdel Nasser >>>Baathist pig ----sadaam Hussein----
people in Iraq died MASSIVELY--------Kurds in the northern part of the country and Shiites ---mostly south----

The US gave them chemical weapons to use against Iran, what in the hell does Hitler or WWII Jewish exaggerated holocaust have to with this , except Israel took it upon themselves to bomb Iraq's nuclear reactor that France was helping them build, which also was not even designed to make nuclear weapons. Then the US sanctions had the kids drinking scank water ad dying of disease and we then proceeded to bomb them in 03 with chemical weapons.

Since you were candid about the fact that you are completely uneducated ---I will help you------You have revealed your sickness by mentioning "jewish exaggerated holocaust"----
no one else but you mentioned the holocaust indicated that you have JOOOOS on your idiot brain being the islamo Nazi that you are. ANY facility capable of making radioactive
materials can come up with stuff useful in Terrorism---it does not even have to be actual NUCLEAR BOMBS ----just radioactive stuff. Iraqis ----in various parts of Iraq have been drinking skank waters for centuries AND COUNTING ---which is why they have episodic outbreaks of cholera----which they have traditionally blamed on jews----they still have have the cholera and now even PLAGUE----(yersinnia pestis) without
any jews being around. The US gave Iraq chemicals----which can be used for all kinds of good things-----but your pal diverted them to the MAKING OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS----
chlorine gas bombs are killing children in Syria right now----to make them all you need is regular laundry bleach. The US never bombed Iraq with chemical weapons

So you offer to " help" someone and then break into condescension?

Where was the condescension?-----I explained FACTS ----
facts which are not apparent to one whose education consists of islamo Nazi propaganda. I am lucky-----even when I was ten years old and-----educated as a ten year old in the USA is
educated (I could read and write----simple English and do simple arithmetic) I understood how idiotic is the islamo Nazi
propaganda which Penelope parrots. I am not suggesting that Penelope is not capable of understanding that which I understood at age ten-------she has her PREFERENCES in that which she decides to SWALLOW

No, before they come on public TV and blame someone, they should have evidence. Reminds me of the WMD Iraq never had.

Nobody was fooled by the Iraq WMD bullshit. The majority of people either wanted to believe it, and so they did, or they didn't want to believe it, and so they didn't. There were a very few of us who objectively understood that Hussein did not possess any such weapons. But most people simple believed what they wanted to believe.
You could not be more wrong on this subject...I have every smidgen of the truth from an impeccable source. You have nothing.

NK for the Sony attack
Russia (or Pro Russian rebels) for the Malaysian airliner.

It then goes on to action, but never publishes evidence.

Is this reasonable?
What "action" did the MinC "go on" to?
Yo Fred...you got an answer?
I have every smidgen of the truth from an impeccable source.

No you don't.
Yes, I do.

In that case, I have some beachfront property in Colorado I'd like to sell you, cheap.

No, but neither does the US government, and they attack the people they blame.
All those sanctions against Russia, but absolutely no proof they had the slightest thing to do with downing an airliner, and the blame put on NK, again with no evidence that would come close to standing up in court.

No, but neither does the US government, and they attack the people they blame.
All those sanctions against Russia, but absolutely no proof they had the slightest thing to do with downing an airliner, and the blame put on NK, again with no evidence that would come close to standing up in court.
The same as my answer to swim expert....I know The truth of these matters......trust me. We have ways of knowing many things for certain...but we do not disclose those ways.

Iraq had WMD's. That is a known fact. Even the Democrats agreed - before they disagreed.

You're an idiot too. WMDs don't just evaporate into thin air. Personally, I don't rely on the Democrats as any kind of source for truth. If that's who you want to rely on....well like I said, you're an idiot.

before you go on-----can you define "WMD"?

If he knew the definition of an WMD he would not be claiming Iraq didn't have any. He needs an education. Please give him one. Thank you.

Two scuds landed in Israel ---idiot. those are very large missiles with heads that can be loaded with all kinds of poisons---------the factories were found by the USA soldiers---- Israel handed out gas masks and syringes filled with atropine to counter act organophosphates----idiot

Iraq had WMD's. That is a known fact. Even the Democrats agreed - before they disagreed.

You're an idiot too. WMDs don't just evaporate into thin air. Personally, I don't rely on the Democrats as any kind of source for truth. If that's who you want to rely on....well like I said, you're an idiot.

Two scuds landed in Israel ---idiot. those are very large missiles with heads that can be loaded with all kinds of poisons---------the factories were found by the USA soldiers---- Israel handed out gas masks and syringes filled with atropine to counter act organophosphates----idiot

Now was that before or after the Israelites bombed the Nuclear reactor in Iraq?

Anybody mention that NK has "gone dark," yet? I'm sure they blame America, without a smidgeon of proof.

Course they can't say that since they don't have internet.

Excuse me? The Bushehr Reactors in Iran was damaged during the Iran-Iraq war, Penelope. They were damaged after repeated Iraqi air strikes back in the 80's. If I remember correctly the Russians sent their own team over to help with repairs and I am thinking they gave the Iranians about 10 billion to fix them. I am going by recall - the facts are in a book somewhere - I could have given the book away already. Too many books. I have quite a library.

Excuse me? The Bushehr Reactors in Iran was damaged during the Iran-Iraq war, Penelope. They were damaged after repeated Iraqi air strikes back in the 80's. If I remember correctly the Russians sent their own team over to help with repairs and I am thinking they gave the Iranians about 10 billion to fix them. I am going by recall - the facts are in a book somewhere - I could have given the book away already. Too many books. I have quite a library.

give her a chance----she has memorized the islamo Nazi propaganda justifying 1400 years of filth

Penelope who claims NO EDUCATION----has just proven that she has the filth of islamo Nazi pig propaganda MEMORIZED.
For an American born kid who can hardly spell in English---she certainly knows her islamo Nazi stuff

what nuclear reactor in Iraq? don't you remember--??? your hero Sadaam and your other fellow islamo Nazis said it
was a BABY MILK FORMULA FACTORY. What is your point?

No, before they come on public TV and blame someone, they should have evidence. Reminds me of the WMD Iraq never had.

Nobody was fooled by the Iraq WMD bullshit. The majority of people either wanted to believe it, and so they did, or they didn't want to believe it, and so they didn't. There were a very few of us who objectively understood that Hussein did not possess any such weapons. But most people simple believed what they wanted to believe.

I disagree. There was a years long concerted effort to convince the Sheeple that Saddam was actively producing and stockpiling Chemical and Biological weapons and was well on his way to producing a nuclear bomb and was somehow connected to OBL and the 9-11 attacks.

I disagree. There was a years long concerted effort to convince the Sheeple that Saddam was actively producing and stockpiling Chemical and Biological weapons and was well on his way to producing a nuclear bomb and was somehow connected to OBL and the 9-11 attacks.

I'm waiting for the part where you actually state a disagreement to what I've said.

What wmd "bullshit"-------I agree that the majority of people are so stupid that they equate WMD and NUCLEAR WEAPON-------I am in the minority------since I never heard or read the words "nuclear bombs"-----I did not assume that WMD means "nuclear weapon"---------It is possible that the people who said WMD understood that stupid people would
think "NUCLEAR BOMB"-----at worst-they may have taken advantage of the stupidity of you idiots

"We know that he has the infrastructure, nuclear scientists to make a nuclear weapon," she told me. "And we know that when the inspectors assessed this after the Gulf War, he was far, far closer to a crude nuclear device than anybody thought -- maybe six months from a crude nuclear device."

Dr. Rice then said something that was ominous and made headlines around the world.

"The problem here is that there will always be some uncertainty about how quickly he can acquire nuclear weapons. But we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

CNN.com - Search for the smoking gun - Jan. 10 2003

I'm waiting for the part where you actually state a disagreement to what I've said.

You said nobody was fooled. I said the sheeple were fooled, that's why the propaganda campaign worked. At the time of the invasion nearly 70% believed Saddam was somehow involved in 9-11.

You said nobody was fooled. I said the sheeple were fooled, that's why the propaganda campaign worked. At the time of the invasion nearly 70% believed Saddam was somehow involved in 9-11.

Nobody was fooled. People believed what they wanted to believe. Rice didn't convince anyone. All she did was offer mental masturbation to people who already chose to believe stupid shit.

Forum List

Back