Amazon bans Holocaust denial books

Amazon... huge as it is, does not have copies and sell every damn book on earth. Amazon not carrying books about one subject in 147 gazillion doesn't prevent anyone from discussion.

Oh No! Amazon doesn't carry books on the mating habits of the viscious hog backed red eyed toad!
How EVER can I now discuss the viscious hog backed red eyed toad?!

Amazon... huge as it is, does not have copies and sell every damn book on earth. Amazon not carrying books about one subject in 147 gazillion doesn't prevent anyone from discussion.
Big difference in NEVER carrying a book and banning a book bc Jews complain about the truth getting out.

As a young teen, my best friend and I had a bit of a yard work bus iness. One of our customers were this wonderful old couple. I asked him about his odd tattoo one day and he told us where he got it courtesy of the Germans. Over the years they became loved friends and they survived the holocaust

Man has tattoo = Germans killed 6 million jooz.

Can you think at all?

Maybe but I don't think so :)
Because if you want to buy an holocaust denial book you can find it in many places on the web.

If i ran a bakery and refused to make faggot cakes because they can buy such cakes elsewhere... Would you libs accept that? THINK

Gosh you make such a persuasive argument... where do I start?

Oh, I know... pfffhhhrt

no it isn't. There are lots of books and other forms of literature on the topic "holocaust denial"------Have you seen any bonfires?

You might be thinking about what happens to bibles in muslim countries.
It seems to me that Amazon has decided not to TAKE PART in the
filth you support
I don't support filth. I support freedom of information, which includes controversial rejection of popularly held beliefs.

My position in this issue is best described in the popular observation, "While I disagree with what you are saying I defend your right to say it" -- even if it offends you Zionists.

no it isn't. There are lots of books and other forms of literature on the topic "holocaust denial"------Have you seen any bonfires?

You might be thinking about what happens to bibles in muslim countries.
It seems to me that Amazon has decided not to TAKE PART in the
filth you support
I don't support filth. I support freedom of information, which includes controversial rejection of popularly held beliefs.

My position in this issue is best described in the popular observation, "While I disagree with what you are saying I defend your right to say it" -- even if it offends you Zionists.

I began reading "holocaust denial" literature ---PROBABLY BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. In fact I read it before I understood the word "Zionist". The
reason I read it was because it was AROUND my environment. Way back then
I also knew-----concentration camp victims-----part of my----"larger environment"
I also read Superman comics-----lots of esoteric science fiction like that of "Isaac azimov". and-----later on MAD MAGAZINE-----and also --THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER (supermarket magazine rack). It was an odd mix------but educational. From the GET GO----I learned discernment. If you find
HOLOCAUST DENIAL literature factual-------you would probably feel comfortable
in the DC comics BIZARRO WORLD. Holocaust denial literature dates back to the mid 1930s. It was old when I ran into the early editions in the mid to late 1950s. ----at the age of ten -----I was impressed. By age eleven, I recognized it for what it was and is. I was really horrified when I ran into people like you as a young adult

It takes seconds to find facts, lots of facts from a number of sources, and yet they can argue for hours over every tiny detail to try and disprove any and all of it.

Where is the logic?

Facts??? You don't know what the word means. Jooz have made a fortune off the holocaust and have every incentive to lie.
Oh I think she knows exactly what she is talking about but as for you? You know nothing. Absolutely nothing.

six-million-myth2-dr-nathan-veiw.bmp

1911-max-nord-warning.jpg

six-million-myth-3-crucifixion-of-jews-must-stop.jpg

six-million-myth4.png

six-million-myth-5-ukranian-jews-aim-to-stop-pogroms.png

six-million-myth-7.jpg

1938-nine-months-before-kristalnacht1.bmp

So...who wants to take this on? Any takers? The 6 million LIE was being told MANY MANY MANY years before anyone even knew who Adolf Hitler was!

“Should any member of the public find further offending works, please get in contact with us and we will report them using the appropriate channels.”

Just the start! They start with holohoax denial books I can only imagine what's next. Biographies of Hitler? Books critical of Israel or Jews? Books supportive of Palestine? I can only imagine.

In a 100 years, no one will see the word Palestinian, and if they do, they were horrible killers who tried to take over Israel.
A hundred years ago no one ever heard of a Palestinian either. So what's your point?

“Should any member of the public find further offending works, please get in contact with us and we will report them using the appropriate channels.”

Just the start! They start with holohoax denial books I can only imagine what's next. Biographies of Hitler? Books critical of Israel or Jews? Books supportive of Palestine? I can only imagine.

In a 100 years, no one will see the word Palestinian, and if they do, they were horrible killers who tried to take over Israel.
A hundred years ago no one ever heard of a Palestinian either. So what's your point?

100 years ago---there were "PALESTINIANS" -------if you have access to an old library that keeps old publications on microfilm-----you can check 100 year old
travel guides------100 years ago "Palestinians" were jews living in "Palestine."
Arabs living in Palestine were called either "arabs" or "Syrians" Christians living in Palestine were called either "Christians"-----or----it seems (??) "Armenians"

Just as I figured...no one wants to fill us in as to WHY the 6 million MYTH was being pushed FORTY YEARS before ANYONE was found dead from disease etc in prison camps.

maybe but I don't think so. Because if you want to buy an holocaust denial book you can find it in many places on the web.

I made a little search on the web and I've found some websites where you can buy books like that.
You are ignoring the relative social importance of this topic. The subject matter is not something as socially insignificant as how to organize and conduct a successful sex orgy.

Suppose a sign is posted in the window of a bookstore announcing, "No books on Judaism or the Holocaust will be sold in this store." Even though you know such books are available elsewhere would you be as unconcerned as you seem to be about Holocaust Denial books?

If you have a genuine interest in this topic I urge you to read a book called, The Theory and Practice of Hell, by Eugen Kogon, a Holocaust survivor. While Kogon focuses mainly on his experience and observations in two concentration camps he does talk about the political subtleties that forewarned of the rise of the Third Reich, such as the banning (and later burning) of certain books and the subtle indications that preceded Kristallnacht -- and how casually the early indications were dismissed as having no important meaning. You can get this book from Amazon or your library probably has it

Also, if you've never read Orwell's, Nineteen Eighty Four, the opening chapter deals with the protagonist Winston Smith's pursuit of a banned book and how it leads to his being tortured and indoctrinated.

I began reading "holocaust denial" literature ---PROBABLY BEFORE YOU WERE BORN.[...]
I was born in 1936, so that is not likely.

[...]

Holocaust denial literature dates back to the mid 1930s.
And what "holocaust" would that be referring to? The Armenian genocide? I don't believe anyone has ever denied that event took place.

I think you need to clarify exactly what you mean by "Holocaust."

You have to be a real simpleton to buy into the Holocaust never happened.

Not the issue. Why is amazon practicing book-burning.?
They're a private company. They can ban stupidity if they want.
You're evading the question.

The question is not whether Amazon has a legal right to discontinue selling a certain category of books. Amazon clearly has that right. The question is why have they chosen to do so? What is their reason for doing that?

Forum List

Back