Amazon bans Holocaust denial books

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If the holocash AKA holohoax was true, we'd be allowed to challenge it.

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/under-pressure-amazon-stops-selling-holocaust-denial-books-1.433963

march 8 2017 The online retailer Amazon has stopped selling three Holocaust-denial books after Jewish groups voiced growing frustration that the website was giving a platform to antisemites.

Amazon has been criticised for years over the revisionist titles for sale on its website, but the recent upsurge in antisemitism across America promoted Robert Rozett, a senior official at Yad Vashem, to write to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos last month calling for immediate action.

On Wednesday morning, the three titles that Mr Rozett had complained about were unavailable for purchase. Two were not showing up in searches, and one was listed but with a note saying that it was under review and could not be bought. This was the case for both US and UK stores.

Mr Rozett said the company had taken a “positive first step” which showed that they were listening to him and other Jewish groups that echoed his demand, such as the World Jewish Congress.

If the holocash AKA holohoax was true, we'd be allowed to challenge it.

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/under-pressure-amazon-stops-selling-holocaust-denial-books-1.433963

march 8 2017 The online retailer Amazon has stopped selling three Holocaust-denial books after Jewish groups voiced growing frustration that the website was giving a platform to antisemites.

Amazon has been criticised for years over the revisionist titles for sale on its website, but the recent upsurge in antisemitism across America promoted Robert Rozett, a senior official at Yad Vashem, to write to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos last month calling for immediate action.

On Wednesday morning, the three titles that Mr Rozett had complained about were unavailable for purchase. Two were not showing up in searches, and one was listed but with a note saying that it was under review and could not be bought. This was the case for both US and UK stores.

Mr Rozett said the company had taken a “positive first step” which showed that they were listening to him and other Jewish groups that echoed his demand, such as the World Jewish Congress.
So....if you need to sell them, start your own business. Consider it an opportunity for you.

You have to be a real simpleton to buy into the Holocaust never happened.

Agree 100%. But I think Amazon should just sell everything and let the public decide.

They don't have to....that's the beauty of owning a corporation. No taxpayer money involved so anyone bawling about is shit out of luck

You have to be a real simpleton to buy into the Holocaust never happened.

Not the issue. Why is amazon practicing book-burning.?

It's not book-burning or banning, if you want to get literal about it. You can always get a book like that thru other avenues. Perhaps Amazon feels they will not make much business with books like those.

Maybe they just didn't sell many because it takes a rare kind of stupidity to deny the Holocaust

I never could understand the ban of questioning any aspect of the so called Holocaust?

In some countries a person can go to prison for publicly challenging the official story.

Why?

What are they hiding?

Every other historical event has been reexamined and debated to death by historians. But the Holocaust narrative is officially of limits. Question any aspect of it and your academic career is over. .... :cool:

I never could understand the ban of questioning any aspect of the so called Holocaust?

In some countries a person can go to prison for publicly challenging the official story.

Why?

What are they hiding?

Every other historical event has been reexamined and debated to death by historians. But the Holocaust narrative is officially of limits. Question any aspect of it and your academic career is over. .... :cool:
You must have challenged it in 2nd grade.

Sorry I couldnt resist. :laugh:

Why?

What are they hiding?

Ever other historical event has been reexamined and debated to death by historians. But the Holocaust narrative is officially of limits. Question any aspect of it and your academic career is over. .... :cool:
I don't doubt the Hol but you make a good point.
Are there people that deny Stalin, Mao or Pot? I never heard of such. I bet if there were, that too would be like the Hol. That's my opinion anyways.

Yeah, it's quite silly that some European nations make questioning the Holocaust illegal. Thank goodness we have the First Amendment that makes such nonsense next to impossible here.

Why?

What are they hiding?

Maybe they are hiding the fact that they (Germans) got their inspiration and blueprint from the first Holocaust they enacted in Africa.

Forum List

Back