Amazon bans Holocaust denial books

Amazon has had hypocritical "standards" for what it sells for years. (Note: you can buy Mein Kampf from Amazon.)

Last edited:
You have to be a real simpleton to buy into the Holocaust never happened.

Not the issue. Why is amazon practicing book-burning.?

It's not book-burning or banning, if you want to get literal about it. You can always get a book like that thru other avenues. Perhaps Amazon feels they will not make much business with books like those.

There are always two sides to a story, and I for one do not believe the jewish communities in Poland and Germany were so innocent, they have roads named after famous Jews in west Berlin, and never forget Judea declared war on Germany in 1933. We have on side of history, and that side needs and deserves to be questioned.

they are still bringing guards to court in their 90s in Germany. Men doing what they had to , to avoid prosecution themselves. I get so upset when they make WWII all about Jews.
You are a fucking idiot.

National Archives Holocaust Records - Fold3
Explore everything from Holocaust assets, to death camp records, ... interrogation reports, captured documents, and general information regarding Nazi looting.
Nazi death camp records reveal fate of millions - Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk › News › World News › Europe › Germany
Apr 20, 2006 - At least 50 million Nazi and post-war documents recordingthe movements - and deaths - of millions of people around Europe are to be made ...
Jewish Concentration Camps Genealogy - FamilySearch Wiki
May 24, 2016 - Nazi concentration camp, Birkenau, Poland. ... Some of theconcentration camp records that survived the war were seized by British, Soviet, ...
Introduction to the Dachau Records - Stephen P. Morse
www.stevemorse.org/dachau/intro.htm
Introduction to Dachau Concentration Camp Records ... collection available was to illustrate the vast diversity of persons who became victims of theNazi system.
Official German Record of Prisoners in Auschwitz Concentration Camp ...
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/official-german-record-prisoners-auschwitz-concentration...
May 29, 2015 - The Russian microfilms cover all of the concentration camp records from 1935–1945 and the Auschwitz records were compiled from these.
Last thing deniers want is to confront facts
LOL like you would accept ANY facts that refute the holohoax lie.
Urine idiot.

Why was the holocaust myth even invented? The allies needed to distract people from discussing the MILLIONS OF CIVILIANS they killed by their policy of urban bombing. It's an ancient tactic. Absolve your crimes by making your victims look even worse.
Interesting perspective.

While I don't think what you've said was the singular source of impetus to sensationalize the Third Reich's extermination efforts and to transform the atrocity into something worthy of "Holocaust" museums in every nation and state and perpetuation via constant media-borne reminders, I do believe it had something to do with the initially vigorous publicity.

It is a reasonable suspicion and definitely something to think about.
My grandfather said each and every German should have been executed after the war, every man, woman, and child. Anyone with German ancestry in the last ten generations should have been sterilized.

Explore everything from Holocaust assets, to death camp records, ... interrogation reports, captured documents, and general information regarding Nazi looting.
Nazi death camp records reveal fate of millions - Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk › News › World News › Europe › Germany
Apr 20, 2006 - At least 50 million Nazi and post-war documents recordingthe movements - and deaths - of millions of people around Europe are to be made ...
May 24, 2016 - Nazi concentration camp, Birkenau, Poland. ... Some of theconcentration camp records that survived the war were seized by British, Soviet, ...
Introduction to the Dachau Records - Stephen P. Morse
www.stevemorse.org/dachau/intro.htm
Introduction to Dachau Concentration Camp Records ... collection available was to illustrate the vast diversity of persons who became victims of theNazi system.
Official German Record of Prisoners in Auschwitz Concentration Camp ...
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/official-german-record-prisoners-auschwitz-concentration...
May 29, 2015 - The Russian microfilms cover all of the concentration camp records from 1935–1945 and the Auschwitz records were compiled from these.
Last thing deniers want is to confront facts
LOL like you would accept ANY facts that refute the holohoax lie.
Urine idiot.
Whew some real tough facts to refute there snowflake.

Agree 100%. But I think Amazon should just sell everything and let the public decide.

Then buy a share of their stock and show up at the shareholder meeting and express your view.

Is this what you do for every opinion you have?

Nope. Dumb question without a point.

You made my point.

Agree 100%. But I think Amazon should just sell everything and let the public decide.
What you are saying is that someone should have the power to tell a private business what they can and cannot sell? I find that interesting. How does that fit into the ideology of either a conservative or a "Conservative"?

It's what Liberals do like telling bakers they have to participate in a gay wedding.

Not the issue. Why is amazon practicing book-burning.?

It's not book-burning or banning, if you want to get literal about it. You can always get a book like that thru other avenues. Perhaps Amazon feels they will not make much business with books like those.

There are always two sides to a story, and I for one do not believe the jewish communities in Poland and Germany were so innocent, they have roads named after famous Jews in west Berlin, and never forget Judea declared war on Germany in 1933. We have on side of history, and that side needs and deserves to be questioned.

they are still bringing guards to court in their 90s in Germany. Men doing what they had to , to avoid prosecution themselves. I get so upset when they make WWII all about Jews.
You are a fucking idiot.

AKA: Liberal

My grandfather said each and every German should have been executed after the war, every man, woman, and child. Anyone with German ancestry in the last ten generations should have been sterilized.

That's kind of extreme but it is weird how 10 years after WW2 we were buddies with the krauts again.!! Same with the japs.

[

Book burning? Is a single copy of any holocaust denial book destroyed or gone? Spare us the drama and bogus bullshit.

It is probably that Amazon has as much bad fiction as they can handle.

If they banned pro-abortion books, you'd call it book burning. THINK

[

Book burning? Is a single copy of any holocaust denial book destroyed or gone? Spare us the drama and bogus bullshit.

It is probably that Amazon has as much bad fiction as they can handle.

If they banned pro-abortion books, you'd call it book burning. THINK

Not even close. I have never advocated telling any business what they can and cannot sell or what they must sell.

THINK before you try and tell someone what they would do.

That's kind of extreme but it is weird how 10 years after WW2 we were buddies with the krauts again.!! Same with the japs.
He was in the 6th Armored.

Forum List

Back