Amazon bans Holocaust denial books

National Archives Holocaust Records - Fold3
Explore everything from Holocaust assets, to death camp records, ... interrogation reports, captured documents, and general information regarding Nazi looting.
Nazi death camp records reveal fate of millions - Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk › News › World News › Europe › Germany
Apr 20, 2006 - At least 50 million Nazi and post-war documents recordingthe movements - and deaths - of millions of people around Europe are to be made ...
Jewish Concentration Camps Genealogy - FamilySearch Wiki
May 24, 2016 - Nazi concentration camp, Birkenau, Poland. ... Some of theconcentration camp records that survived the war were seized by British, Soviet, ...
Introduction to the Dachau Records - Stephen P. Morse
www.stevemorse.org/dachau/intro.htm
Introduction to Dachau Concentration Camp Records ... collection available was to illustrate the vast diversity of persons who became victims of theNazi system.
Official German Record of Prisoners in Auschwitz Concentration Camp ...
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/official-german-record-prisoners-auschwitz-concentration...
May 29, 2015 - The Russian microfilms cover all of the concentration camp records from 1935–1945 and the Auschwitz records were compiled from these.
Last thing deniers want is to confront facts
LOL like you would accept ANY facts that refute the holohoax lie.

what facts?

Explore everything from Holocaust assets, to death camp records, ... interrogation reports, captured documents, and general information regarding Nazi looting.
Apr 20, 2006 - At least 50 million Nazi and post-war documents recordingthe movements - and deaths - of millions of people around Europe are to be made ...
May 24, 2016 - Nazi concentration camp, Birkenau, Poland. ... Some of theconcentration camp records that survived the war were seized by British, Soviet, ...
Introduction to Dachau Concentration Camp Records ... collection available was to illustrate the vast diversity of persons who became victims of theNazi system.
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/official-german-record-prisoners-auschwitz-concentration...
May 29, 2015 - The Russian microfilms cover all of the concentration camp records from 1935–1945 and the Auschwitz records were compiled from these.

what facts?
Auxiliary universe facts of course. :laugh:

R

what facts?
Read the MANY studies and books that have refuted MANY MANY aspects of the holohoax. I got a question. Why are the markers at the prison camps constantly changed as far as how many people died in them? If they are SOOOOO sure about how many died etc why change it? NO FACTS TO BACK UP THEIR CLAIMS!

what facts?

you probably do not know----Butterfly----holocaust denial literature was a work in progress by the mid 1930s. It was being promulgated in the USA----AT THAT
TIME. I read it as a child----in the late 1950s and early 60s. To me it seemed
on the same level as the works of Isaac Azimov (his science fiction-----way above
my head at the time but WEIRD) and---MAD MAGAZINE----but lots of people
did swallow it------including highly educated people in Islamic lands-----like my Pakistani colleagues where Nazi literature is core grammar school curriculum. No one need
worry that holocaust denial literature will DISAPPEAR-------muslim countries and mosques are PACKED with it---------and, of course, there is always "Stormfront" and
penny's intellectual source. ------"global research"

R

what facts?
Read the MANY studies and books that have refuted MANY MANY aspects of the holohoax. I got a question. Why are the markers at the prison camps constantly changed as far as how many people died in them? If they are SOOOOO sure about how many died etc why change it? NO FACTS TO BACK UP THEIR CLAIMS!

history is muddled because of the very frantic efforts on the part of your
fellow Nazis in DESTROYING evidence. -------the issue that sometime arises
is just WHERE AND WHEN your fellows murdered-----the absolute numbers
murdered by your fellows is not all that much debated . There is no real evidence
of the murder of Jesus of Nazareth even in the absence of a cover-up

what facts?

you probably do not know----Butterfly----holocaust denial literature was a work in progress by the mid 1930s. It was being promulgated in the USA----AT THAT
on the same level as the works of Isaac Azimov (his science fiction-----way above
did swallow it------including highly educated people in Islamic lands-----like my Pakistani colleagues where Nazi literature is core grammar school curriculum. No one need
worry that holocaust denial literature will DISAPPEAR-------muslim countries and mosques are PACKED with it---------and, of course, there is always "Stormfront" and

the site I quote is from the holocaust site.
Liberation of Nazi Camps

what facts?

Liberation of Nazi Camps

I do not see quotation marks------what is the "quotation"???

what facts?

Liberation of Nazi Camps

I took a look at the "site" you "quote" penny dear-----\
nowhere does it say .....".6 million were the no of poles of which they
say half were jewish" You might be able to benefit from language
remediation------maybe.....

It takes seconds to find facts, lots of facts from a number of sources, and yet they can argue for hours over every tiny detail to try and disprove any and all of it.

Where is the logic?

Facts??? You don't know what the word means. Jooz have made a fortune off the holocaust and have every incentive to lie.

I doubt if even 1% of americans believe in the holocaust. We've been lied to so much about everything. The posters here that support it are obvious paid shills.

What's that quote? By not learning from history we are doomed to repeat it?

You have to be a real simpleton to buy into the Holocaust never happened.

Not the issue. Why is amazon practicing book-burning.?

StoopidSteve - its you brainless, lying, inbred, cracker nazi trailer trash that burns books.

Like it or not, this is still the US and you can't force businesses to sell your lies for you.

Now stfu, moron loser.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I had no idea so many don't believe the horror of the holocaust ever happened. It's kind of chilling

If the holocash AKA holohoax was true, we'd be allowed to challenge it.

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/under-pressure-amazon-stops-selling-holocaust-denial-books-1.433963

march 8 2017 The online retailer Amazon has stopped selling three Holocaust-denial books after Jewish groups voiced growing frustration that the website was giving a platform to antisemites.

Amazon has been criticised for years over the revisionist titles for sale on its website, but the recent upsurge in antisemitism across America promoted Robert Rozett, a senior official at Yad Vashem, to write to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos last month calling for immediate action.

On Wednesday morning, the three titles that Mr Rozett had complained about were unavailable for purchase. Two were not showing up in searches, and one was listed but with a note saying that it was under review and could not be bought. This was the case for both US and UK stores.

Mr Rozett said the company had taken a “positive first step” which showed that they were listening to him and other Jewish groups that echoed his demand, such as the World Jewish Congress.
Your derangement worsens ... you can still challenge it. Which means even according to you, the Holocaust is real.

They aren't practicing censorship simply because they choose not to sell any certain item

I doubt if even 1% of americans believe in the holocaust. We've been lied to so much about everything. The posters here that support it are obvious paid shills.
Actually, of the number of Americans who've heard of it, about 71% believe it.

The World Is Full of Holocaust Deniers - The Atlantic

Actually, of the number of Americans who've heard of it, about 71% believe it.

The World Is Full of Holocaust Deniers - The Atlantic
Aw shucks...jewish brainwashing hasn't gotten them what they wanted..how dare ANYONE doubt the holohoax!

There are so many facts of the matter... so much irrefutable evidence it seems silly to argue it at all.
As a young teen, my best friend and I had a bit of a yard work bus iness. One of our customers were this wonderful old couple. I asked him about his odd tattoo one day and he told us where he got it courtesy of the Germans. Over the years they became loved friends and they survived the holocaust

Forum List

Back