Former Iraqi insurgent entered US as a refugee

Does the US need better refugee vetting procedures?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
Former Iraqi insurgent entered US as a refugee under a false name

"
Congress is investigating how a former Iraqi insurgent who entered America as a refugee under a false name managed to get past the country's vetting system.

Early this week the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee's Chairman Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions asking why government officials put off arresting the man for visa fraud after learning his identity."

That's right! There needs to be better vetting procedures.

stop letting any of them them in . They will just cause problems in the future for your kids and Grandkids as they gain political power and vote as muslims will vote .

stop letting any of them them in . They will just cause problems in the future for your kids and Grandkids as they gain political power and vote as muslims will vote .

Representation Is a Re-Presentation of Aristocratic Tyranny

Get rid of this elitist republic and its elitist Sacred Cow, the Constitution. Under a democracy, the government would only be allowed to do what the majority demands, not make deals on its own. We never would have demanded that any Muslims be allowed to infringe on our space, so this wouldn't be a problem at all if we had self-determination.

Doesn't surprise me at all.

They are letting Syrian refugee's into our country by the thousands. You can't vet someone from a war torn country.

They let them overstay visa's and some idiots protest when our Govt. tries to tighten the vetting process.

You can't cure stupid.

"
Congress is investigating how a former Iraqi insurgent who entered America as a refugee under a false name managed to get past the country's vetting system.

Early this week the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee's Chairman Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions asking why government officials put off arresting the man for visa fraud after learning his identity."

That's right! There needs to be better vetting procedures.

Never mention our sandy hook or Charlston white boy, born here guy? I wonder if you could pass the current 2 year vetting ? Not worried about our 20000 murders and 100000 rapes per year? Don't realize how dumb it sounds? Since 911, 75 by dreaded Muslims 75 by white boys
Be afraid be very afraid of the brown people. No problem with the white supremist boys?

I guess this proves that vetting doesn't work. So let's just let them all in and then arrest them each time after they mass murder. That would keep us safe.

You should add some bazinga or /sarcasm to that ;)
Why? You don't think it's a good democrat strategy?

I don't think it's a good American strategy, Democrats are Americans, so no.
Someone should tell the democrats that.

I guess this proves that vetting doesn't work. So let's just let them all in and then arrest them each time after they mass murder. That would keep us safe.
Since 911 75 by native white boys, 75 by dreaded brown people? 20000 murders and 100000 rapes EVERY YEAR here. Don't you realize how dumb that sounds? Over there battling hand to hand brave boy?

Since 911 75 by native white boys, 75 by dreaded brown people? 20000 murders and 100000 rapes EVERY YEAR here. Don't you realize how dumb that sounds? Over there battling hand to hand brave boy?
Now factor in common cause and purpose, dupe.

They are letting Syrian refugee's into our country by the thousands. You can't vet someone from a war torn country.

They let them overstay visa's and some idiots protest when our Govt. tries to tighten the vetting process.

You can't cure stupid.
Takes one to know one? Would you have deported the Syrian inventor of your iPhone? Could you pass the 2 year vetting? Did you know the dreaded Muslims here are more intelligent and make more money than you? Pay more taxes than you? You should be grateful,they will lift the high school IQ of current population

You can't cure stupid.
Takes one to know one? Would you have deported the Syrian inventor of your iPhone? Could you pass the 2 year vetting? Did you know the dreaded Muslims here are more intelligent and make more money than you? Pay more taxes than you? You should be grateful,they will lift the high school IQ of current population

And decapitate many, now :anj_stfu:

Boy what a pantywaist. You do know Muslims here have more education and better income probably than you? You should be grateful at them raising the IQ Of the country

Boy what a pantywaist. You do know Muslims here have more education and better income probably than you? You should be grateful at them raising the IQ Of the country
If they're so smart why do their women accept being treated as cattle?

Forum List

Back