Am I the only person who likes ALL these guys?

I like Rush, Levin AND Savage. Anyone else like me that like all three?

Yeah. They are interesting and erudite characters......well educated, with I.Q.'s well above Obama's and their other detractors. Levin, especially, doesn't mind telling how the cow eats the cabbage. I listen every chance I get, but having a pest control company to run makes it difficult to catch much of their commentary.

The dumb leading the dumber. :lol:

maddow.jpg

Are you as concerned about all the High school dropouts , mostly black who vote liberal their entire lives?:eusa_clap::badgrin:

Yeah. They are interesting and erudite characters......well educated, with I.Q.'s well above Obama's and their other detractors. Levin, especially, doesn't mind telling how the cow eats the cabbage. I listen every chance I get, but having a pest control company to run makes it difficult to catch much of their commentary.

maddow.jpg

thats too funny. ALL THREE make more money and have more influence than her and her entire network combined. There is a reason the big 3's ratings dwarf the lib media any day all day.:lol:
The issue is their supposed IQ, which combined barely reach three figures.

If money is the determining factor, Britney Spears, Beyonce, and Justin Beiber are musical geniuses.

Is that what you think?

maddow.jpg

thats too funny. ALL THREE make more money and have more influence than her and her entire network combined. There is a reason the big 3's ratings dwarf the lib media any day all day.:lol:

If money is the determining factor, Britney Spears, Beyonce, and Justin Beiber are musical geniuses.

Is that what you think?

this sentence is untrue and pure hyperbole.:cuckoo:

Is that what you think?

this sentence is untrue and pure hyperbole.:cuckoo:
Your deflection attempt is noted.

maddow.jpg

A BA in public policy and a PHD in poly sci? Those are some paper tiger degrees.

maddow.jpg

"Educated and/or intelligent" doesn't necessarily equal smart. But "smart" has many times over equaled success.

Some key examples listed below. Maddow could only dream of success like these individuals have attained. She's done fairly well for being a lib talker all things considered.

More at link:

23 Famous Dropouts Who Turned Out Just Fine

Ellen DeGeneres dropped out of the University of New Orleans after just one semester.
grid-cell-29593-1371651046-46.jpg

Mark Zuckerberg left Harvard to invent that site you spend way too much time on.

grid-cell-6507-1371592015-17.jpg

Ted Turner, the creator of the 24-hour news cycle, was expelled from Brown University after he was caught with a girl in his room.

grid-cell-3259-1371664995-1.jpg

Steve Jobs dropped out of Reed College to become the father of all things Apple.

grid-cell-11942-1371592093-0.jpg

Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard to pursue his love of poetry. Just kidding, he founded Microsoft.
grid-cell-7918-1371592113-21.jpg

Last edited:

Absolutely! Rush keeps me laughing, Levin does my screaming for me and Savage can be on or off but when he's on he's just amazing.

Love it when Mark Steyn subs for Rush. He's a favorite. Honestly he could do stand up. I only have radio and I love changing the dial to find new talkers. WLS is carrying an awesome show called Red Eye Radio. These guys are unreal. Very informed.

Last edited:

Love Rush and The Great One. I also like Savage but he's a bit too far out there for me to give him a blanket endorsement, but his heart is in the right place.

People have accused Republicans of parroting the talking points of all three men, but it's quite the opposite. They tell Republicans what they want to hear, and make millions off voter gullibility.

All three of them are in it for nothing but the money.

You are a silly, misguided individual if you believe that of them.

They all have a talent they were practicing as the market would bear and then the market discovered something about these men's content and style of talk that was attractive and the listeners were attracted by the droves.

They do it for the money just as anyone would who had a talent they were already using and getting paid far less than they are now.

So, yes, they get paid a lot.

Do they do it only for the money?

No, because they were doing the same things for no money.

Only a fool would say they do it just for the money.

All three believe what they say.

Compare and contrast that with ANYONE from the Left!

You are a silly, misguided individual if you believe that of them.

They all have a talent they were practicing as the market would bear and then the market discovered something about these men's content and style of talk that was attractive and the listeners were attracted by the droves.

They do it for the money just as anyone would who had a talent they were offering the broadcast markets and who were already plying their trade and getting paid far less than they are now.

So, yes, they get paid a lot.

Do they do it only for the money?

No, because they were doing the same things for no money.

Only a fool would say they do it just for the money.

All three believe what they say.

Compare and contrast that with ANYONE from the Left!

Absolutely! Rush keeps me laughing, Levin does my screaming and Savage can be on or off but when he's on he's just amazing.

Love it when Mark Steyn subs for Rush. He's a favorite. Honestly he could do stand up. I only have radio and I love changing the dial to find new talkers. WLS is carrying an awesome show called Red Eye Radio. These guys are unreal. Very informed.

Mark Steyn is brilliant!

And he is courageous to have stared down the legal barrel of some Canadian Jihadists who were close to denying him the right to publish books in Canada and maybe all of the Western World for offending them with his writings.

He successfully fought one of the first legal battles in the Global War on Terror.

But, as you said, he is funny as hell and quite quick witted, with an encyclopedic knowledge of US and British show business which enabled him to earn a living as a theater critic at one time, IIRC.

If I had to go to war I would feel fortunate to be in the same foxhole as Steyn as I believe he would give better than he took of the enemy's punishment, he could be trusted to watch your 6 and with his sense of humor we'd probably laugh our way through the unpleasantries.

He's the kind of guy who'd make it through, unscratched. And you with him!

Absolutely! Rush keeps me laughing, Levin does my screaming for me and Savage can be on or off but when he's on he's just amazing.

ahhh, I love R.E.R.

Mr Maddow talks just like that SNL Churchlady does.

"Well what do we have here? A Conservative? Hmmm..."

Someone should punch that judgmental, self righteous bitch in the ****.

"Educated and/or intelligent" doesn't necessarily equal smart. But "smart" has many times over equaled success.

Some key examples listed below. Maddow could only dream of success like these individuals have attained. She's done fairly well for being a lib talker all things considered.

More at link:

23 Famous Dropouts Who Turned Out Just Fine

Ellen DeGeneres dropped out of the University of New Orleans after just one semester.
grid-cell-29593-1371651046-46.jpg

Mark Zuckerberg left Harvard to invent that site you spend way too much time on.

grid-cell-6507-1371592015-17.jpg

Ted Turner, the creator of the 24-hour news cycle, was expelled from Brown University after he was caught with a girl in his room.

grid-cell-3259-1371664995-1.jpg

Steve Jobs dropped out of Reed College to become the father of all things Apple.

grid-cell-11942-1371592093-0.jpg

Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard to pursue his love of poetry. Just kidding, he founded Microsoft.
grid-cell-7918-1371592113-21.jpg

So if you have a singular excellence, you don't need college?

Wow. You're fully immersed in the collective.

I don't believe that for a second.

That's why you are more frequently on the losing side of these debates.

Your Truth-dar is out of whack.

You've heard of Radar.

You've heard of GAY-dar.

I'd like to introduce you to, Truth-dar.

I have to introduce you to it because, obviously, you've never before had the pleasure of knowing how to tell when you are being lied to.

Forum List

Back