Am I the only person who likes ALL these guys?

That's why you are more frequently on the losing side of these debates.

More evidence that you wingnuts live in a dream world.
4i6Ckte.gif

Let's get serious. I like O'Reilly but he sometimes comes across as a pompous ass. You have to be an independent thinker and have some sort of moral anchor to watch guys like O'Reilly and Hannity. Rach Maddow is too consumed about being a lesbian to analyze major issues with any credibility..

I can't stand [heavy weapon is an AK47] orielly although I do listen to him at times and I like the Jesse Watters segment . I like RUSH best , then Savage then Levin . Ho hum on hannity and beck .

I like Rush, Levin AND Savage. Anyone else like me that like all three?

Rush just says the same thing over and over again and that's only because the fat, drug addict, alcoholic, pile of shit is paid to say those things rather than actually think for himself. And, before you get all hysterical, the drug/alcohol addict said that - not me.

O'Reilly - who actually watches him? You gotta be really dumb to watch that shit.

OTOH, Savage is pretty cool. Believes in individual freedom and our constitution. IOW, everything the RWs are against.

Articles by Dan Savage - The Stranger, Seattle's Only Newspaper

Turn off fux and think for yourself.

:dev3:

Hey Luddley : Yep , oreilly has big ratings from what I hear and I think that RUSH is said to be the LEADER of the republican party . RUSH is also the biggest radio talk show on radio I think . Rushbo's 27 year career on radio is pretty impressive and he is correct most of the time [98%] according to an independent accuracy rating service . I just listen to RUSH and am waiting fer his 30 year anniversary celebration . Yeah man , 27 years on radio so far and RUSH charges exorbitant advertisers rates as he himself makes a huge fortune !! Plus Rush smokes , expensive and premium ceeegars .

yep , correct Rozman . I think you refer to him going after sharptun !! I heard oreilly last night and approve even if oreilly is a pinhead

I like Rush, Levin AND Savage. Anyone else like me that like all three?

I'll watch, listen, or read anyone discussing something I'm interested in. Unlike others though I don't rely on any one, or source. Rather I gets as much as I can from everybody then compare to see what sentiments or positions they hhave in common. That's the truth. The stuff that only one group says is the bias.

I'd also listen to Maddow or Schultz but they seem very childish to me so I don't listen . I do listen to NPR and I watch some liberal type programs on the tv . Chris Matthews is recently , just today making some sense when he criticizes mr. Obama going after the recent Foley beheading as a Crime .

Hey Luddley : Yep , oreilly has big ratings from what I hear and I think that RUSH is said to be the LEADER of the republican party . RUSH is also the biggest radio talk show on radio I think . Rushbo's 27 year career on radio is pretty impressive and he is correct most of the time [98%] according to an independent accuracy rating service . I just listen to RUSH and am waiting fer his 30 year anniversary celebration . Yeah man , 27 years on radio so far and RUSH charges exorbitant advertisers rates as he himself makes a huge fortune !! Plus Rush smokes , expensive and premium ceeegars .

This is exactly what's wrong the right. They can't think for themselves and they're proud to admit it.

Sheeple pisoe openly admits he goes with the other sheeples and the best thing he can say about the fat lush is he smokes expensive cigars.

Thanks, but I prefer to think for myself.

I agree Delta although I get most of the LIBERAL slant from different liberal websites , links or from reading lib leaning posters on message boards like this board . I also go to some famous high volume lefty message boards .

and concerning RUSH and Levin , Savage and orielly . Well all the gents this thread is about are all published authors Luddley . Some of Rush's books are even being used to teach young American children America's founding and history . These books by Rush start with the Brave Pilgrims and the books continue with other subject matter concerning Americas founding and establishment as the best and most powerful country in the world . Levin is said to be a Constitutional Scholar , Savage was or is a Doctor and oreilly writes factual books on famous Americans and other world figures like Jesus Christ . You might check out and read some of their books some day as you can never learn too much Luddley !! I mean , what has maddow , al frankin , ed schultz or chrissy matthews ever done ??

Forum List

Back