Am I the only person who likes ALL these guys?

Savage, and ONLY because he's become more Independent now that he's on Cumulus and trying to attract a new and bigger audience.

I personally don't like any of them. Nor do I like Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly, M. Kelly, etc. That doesn't mean they don't make (or regurgitate) compelling points at times though.

I like Rush, Levin AND Savage. Anyone else like me that like all three?
Do you also like herpes, gonorrhea, and syphilis?

You are a complete dumb shit, what a fucking stupid thing to post.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I like 98.73 percent of your posts. Don't think you chose a good battle on this one though. If someone had brought up Olberman and two other dumbasses, I might have made a similar retort.

Yeah. They are interesting and erudite characters......well educated, with I.Q.'s well above Obama's and their other detractors. Levin, especially, doesn't mind telling how the cow eats the cabbage. I listen every chance I get, but having a pest control company to run makes it difficult to catch much of their commentary.

Yeah. They are interesting and erudite characters......well educated, with I.Q.'s well above Obama's and their other detractors. Levin, especially, doesn't mind telling how the cow eats the cabbage. I listen every chance I get, but having a pest control company to run makes it difficult to catch much of their commentary.

Levin tells conservatives what they want to hear, which happens to be what makes him rich.

I've always liked Rush... ever since I first heard him nearly 25 years ago...

I also like Levin...

and Savage too... 'cept when he's being a fuckin' jerk... which happens all too often...

but none of 'em approach Sean Hannity, the undisputed king of jerkwad right-wing assholes...

Last edited:
I've never listened to any of them because I never listen to pundits but I've come across clips of show segments. They all seemed fine to me.

I like being my own pundit. More fun this way.

I like Levin. Savage is an egomaniac.

We have locals down here that do a good job. Listen to them on my transit back and forth to work.

Am I the only person who likes ALL these guys?

Levin is a poser. Savage is nuts. So yes you probably are.

Your company is sorely needed in Washington, DC.

The dumb leading the dumber. :lol:

maddow.jpg

People have accused Republicans of parroting the talking points of all three men, but it's quite the opposite. They tell Republicans what they want to hear, and make millions off voter gullibility.

All three of them are in it for nothing but the money.

The dumb leading the dumber. :lol:

maddow.jpg

thats too funny. ALL THREE make more money and have more influence than her and her entire network combined. There is a reason the big 3's ratings dwarf the lib media any day all day.:lol:

Forum List

Back