Am I right to be really nervous about all of this or what?

You know what I think, is this is just away for folks to think themselves important. No one in the government gives a crap about who I am and for the very most part don't give a crap what I do. I am not really sure I see the reason for the detention camps nor am I sure who would send the people there.

While I welcome your non-sinister explanations, the things that haven't been explained away will remain haunting.

FEMA Camps - Debunking FEMA Camp Myths - Popular Mechanics

Overall I agree with your posts in this thread. However, I do not consider popular mechanics a credible source on the matter. Just looking at their monthly magazine it is obvious they are a rag that is a complete cheerleader of the DoD.

There isn't a month that goes by where they are not cheering on a new piece of "special tech", or "special tactics" used by the US military. They (the US military) is literally the best thing on the planet according to them. The last issue I bought in Jan of 2012 had a story about how the awesome marines used helicopters, and boats in the best way possible, no other humans could comprehend..... You think?

Of course they will come to the aid of the DoD in conspiracy matters, even if they are right. If they didn't they may find their journalism access harder to come by.

While I welcome your non-sinister explanations, the things that haven't been explained away will remain haunting.

Overall I agree with your posts in this thread. However, I do not consider popular mechanics a credible source on the matter. Just looking at their monthly magazine it is obvious they are a rag that is a complete cheerleader of the DoD.

There isn't a month that goes by where they are not cheering on a new piece of "special tech", or "special tactics" used by the US military. They (the US military) is literally the best thing on the planet according to them. The last issue I bought in Jan of 2012 had a story about how the awesome marines used helicopters, and boats in the best way possible, no other humans could comprehend..... You think?

Of course they will come to the aid of the DoD in conspiracy matters, even if they are right. If they didn't they may find their journalism access harder to come by.

You do understand that most of the new tech that you have in your house was brought to you by the US Military? We were installing hand held Cell phone systems 3 years before the civilians got rid of these....

21016d1290752405-first-phone-motorola-bag-phone.jpg

Shouldn't you go back to demonizing right wingers, pretending they're a *threat*, cc?

The Patriot Act has been there for over a decade now, Montrovant. They could listen in on phone calls back then.

Our government has been spying on us since before we had a government. As technology has gotten more effective, so has the spying.

Like so many other rw wannabes, has beens and never was, Jesse Ventura is desperately trying to relevant enough to get fools to pay for what he thinks.

Fox can hire only so many of these failures and they're overloaded already.

You do understand that most of the new tech that you have in your house was brought to you by the US Military? We were installing hand held Cell phone systems 3 years before the civilians got rid of these....

21016d1290752405-first-phone-motorola-bag-phone.jpg

Same thing with GPS.

Who says that the government (and the military) don't create jobs?

I mean fuck....................the government created a whole new industry when they let the GPS technology hit the civilian streets.

No. You need to turn off Jesse and back away slowly.

I'm not surprised that some lame brained idiot who was once a Governor is now scaring the populace into believing that their government is doing some shady stuff behind their backs to keep them in line.

I mean..............Sarah Palin (the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil) has been doing it since 2007.

At least Ventura served a full term instead of quitting halfway through.

Still doesn't excuse the batshittery though............he's as nuts as Palin.

You know what I think, is this is just away for folks to think themselves important. No one in the government gives a crap about who I am and for the very most part don't give a crap what I do. I am not really sure I see the reason for the detention camps nor am I sure who would send the people there.

Keep telling yourself the government has given up on their 'Total Information Awareness' obsession...disinformation (like childhood fables 'n' fairy tales) is quite comforting.

Keep telling yourself the government has given up on their 'Total Information Awareness' obsession...disinformation (like childhood fables 'n' fairy tales) is quite comforting.

Why would anyone give a crap about me? I go to work, pay taxes, play with the grandchildren, quite boring. What I don't do is get caught up in anti-government conspiracy theories.

Yeah, be nervous. You will find out just what is a fusion center.

I'm not surprised that some lame brained idiot who was once a Governor is now scaring the populace into believing that their government is doing some shady stuff behind their backs to keep them in line.

I mean..............Sarah Palin (the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil) has been doing it since 2007.

You forgot to mention Obama quit less then half way through and his administration thinks that old women with tea bags on their hats are a threat. Talk about loony.

Presenting new technology is what I thought PM was all about. I don't personally read the mag so I only try and find information. Which I did. Now maybe PM does tout the military aspects as good, don't know. But that does not make them wrong or you right.

So as with all things I suggest you post your best evidence that PM is wrong about the "detention camp." That we can discuss.

Thing is, take a look at the header on MOJO's YouTube: "FEMA Round Ups Has Begun."
The source of your fear is a 12 year old having some fun and the worst part?
Most paranoid CTs don't seem lucid enough to admit they've been punked ... again. :lol:

Last edited:

You forgot to mention Obama quit less then half way through and his administration thinks that old women with tea bags on their hats are a threat. Talk about loony.

Obama actually was halfway through his Senate term when he decided to seek higher office. Palin quit a lot before that.

And..............I challenge you to provide proof that Obama thought that women with tea bags on their hats were actual threats.

I'm guessing you can't, because both of those charges are loony, and I can prove (with appropriate links to verifiable news sources) that you're full of shit.

But go ahead..............it's gonna be fun to prove your bullshit to be crap.

Forum List

Back