Veteran Jouralist Calls On Obama To Release His College Applications And Transcripts

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I agree with this veteran journalist/broadcaster. Obama needs to release his college applications and transcripts. The veteran journalist and broadcaster brings up a very good question and that is why did Harvard appoint Obama as editor of the Harvard Law Review even though he never wrote any articles?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S5EG7hI_GQ]Howie Carr: Incontrovertible Fact Obama Listed Himself As Born In Kenya - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
He's the King, he doesn't have to do as the rest of us when we apply for a job

He's above all of us don't ya know

The world is still waiting for the anti-birthers to explain why obozo's own literary agency published a brochure that said he was born in kenya.

Birthers are morons

Giving in to their ridiculous claims only encourages them. Best to just ridicule them

The world is still waiting for the anti-birthers to explain why obozo's own literary agency published a brochure that said he was born in kenya.

Exactly, especially for so long..............16 years.............. and through several revisions.

He's been in office for 6 years now. He only has two years left.

This means that you only have two years left to impeach him, and if Obama can order a drone strike on an American teenager without charges or trial then you're going to need to come with more than a youtube video if you want to impeach him for "being born in Kenya".

This means that you only have two years left to impeach him, and if Obama can order a drone strike on an American teenager without charges or trial then you're going to need to come with more than a youtube video if you want to impeach him for "being born in Kenya".

Isn't it great that Dear Leader can kill yours and his enemies?

Isn't it great that Dear Leader can kill yours and his enemies?
Your Dear Leader supported the Mujaheddin in Afghanistan for 8 full years. If you want to bitch about Obama then you need to have some consistency in your outrage.

Operation Cyclone, 1979-1989. Look it up. Who was the President from 1980-1989?

Again, you're going to need more than a youtube video if you want to impeach Obama over a birth certificate.

Birthers are morons

Giving in to their ridiculous claims only encourages them. Best to just ridicule them

How do you explain why Obama chose to say he was born in Kenya on the cover of his first book? A typo?

Your lies get worse every time you retell them

That is how I explain it. Why don't you prove me wrong?

Boy will I ever be embarrassed

Forum List

Back