Am I right to be really nervous about all of this or what?

...Anyone who would go after one of Gods children is an utter Fool.

Before we go any further, would you, please, elaborate as to who "Gods children" are in your mind, and state your denominational preference(s) WRT Christianity?

Thanks.

In the meantime, I'll ask everyone to consider the (unintentional?) irony in the rhetoric of men like Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura, as both of them have publicly railed against a "globalist agenda" in ways that could ultimately serve that very outcome.

I watched the entire video. Very disturbing, Mojo. I am not a big fan of Alex Jones. Jesse Ventura was a Governor so he lends a lot of credibility to the documentary. It looks like these camps are empty. The kids on the swings could have been the children of workers but that leaves the question what residents were the people who worked there referring to at the front door of one of those places? Are there really people living at these facilities right now? The Congressman from Tennessee, Steve Cohen, looks like a very twisted, dark individual. His countenance is satanic. I saw that straight away.

As to the the other Congressman who co sponsored the bill for these camps Jim Gerlek - I never saw his face so I cannot tell what he is all about. I will pray that God exposes both of these men and whatever they are involved in comes to the light of day for all Americans to examine. I do know that there will be plagues falling upon the USA but don't believe they will be manmade. I think they will be genuine plagues of epic proportions. Again the coffins would a sign of preparing for such an event.

The story about the coffins in Madison, Ga. I remember. As I recall they said those coffins were stored on someones property - they leased it to the govt or whoever - to store those coffins in the event of a nuclear attack. This was confirmed years ago by a Ga. politician and I cannot recall the mans name. He said that ten years ago they were preparing for an eventual nuclear attack on the USA. They had reason to believe it would happen. I believe that was back in 2004 and they said 10 yrs and they expected a nuclear attack. Which was interesting because at the time 2014 wasn't too far away. Now we're there.

Jeremiah said:
I am not a big fan of Alex Jones. Jesse Ventura was a Governor so he lends a lot of credibility to the documentary.

My sentiments EXACTLY!!!

Believe it or not your opinion on this makes me feel better...like I'm not just giving in to some latent strain of paranoia running deep below my crusty outer shell.

:D

Thanks.

You know what I think, is this is just away for folks to think themselves important. No one in the government gives a crap about who I am and for the very most part don't give a crap what I do. I am not really sure I see the reason for the detention camps nor am I sure who would send the people there.

While I welcome your non-sinister explanations, the things that haven't been explained away will remain haunting.

Personally, I think it's just a bunch of hooey, this concentration camp stuff. Spying? Sure. Camps? Um. No.

It sure would make sense in light of the well documented Cloward Piven strategy that Biill Ayers and B. Obama have worked for in the past.

November 23, 2009

Cloward-Piven Government

By James Simpson

It is time to cast aside all remaining doubt. President Obama is not trying to lead America forward to recovery, prosperity and strength. Quite the opposite, in fact.

In September of last year, American Thinker published my article, Barack Obama and the Strategy of Manufactured Crisis. Part of a series, it connected then-presidential candidate Barack Obama to individuals and organizations practicing a malevolent strategy for destroying our economy and our system of government. Since then, the story of that strategy has found its way across the blogosphere, onto the airwaves of radio stations across the country, the Glenn Beck television show, Bill O'Reilly, and now Mark Levin.

The methodology is known as the Cloward-Piven Strategy, and we can all be grateful to David Horowitz and his Discover the Networks for originally exposing and explaining it to us. He describes it as:

The strategy of forcing political change through orchestrated crisis. The "Cloward-Piven Strategy" seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse.

Articles: Cloward-Piven Government

With the objective then of starting all over...a re-shuffling of the deck. With the re-dealt cards all being Jokers...radical, Leftist, Communist Jokers!

Wonder if Bushy had this in mind when he moved to re-shuffle the deck in the M.E.?

You know what I think, is this is just away for folks to think themselves important. No one in the government gives a crap about who I am and for the very most part don't give a crap what I do. I am not really sure I see the reason for the detention camps nor am I sure who would send the people there.

While I welcome your non-sinister explanations, the things that haven't been explained away will remain haunting.

FEMA Camps - Debunking FEMA Camp Myths - Popular Mechanics

Don't get me wrong there is plenty to get on the government about. I think the number one thing is the drone program.

Is there a possibility that the detention camps are for disaster relief? Much like was needed during Katrina? That is if they even exist.

If it were disaster relief centers why would the barbed wire be faced inwards to keep persons in? What is up with the guard towers? The train tracks and trains next to these facilities? Very creepy!

The vitriolic tone of those men who drove up in unmarked cars to meet Jesse Ventura? The angry gestapo like tone of the man having that young girl arrested was appalling! Who does he think he is? The nerve!

As to the camps? Sure they exist. My former boss years ago was a Major retired from the Pentagon. I told him I knew there were 800 FEMA camps and that I was told GITMO is one of them. He didn't deny it. I asked them why they were fully staffed if there was no one there. He said he didn't know anything about it. I asked him what the Pentagon considered the number one threat to the country as I was expecting to hear him say, radical Islamists. He didn't. He told me that according to the Pentagon under Obama administration the number one threat is evangelical Christians. At the time he didn't know I was a Christian and I didn't offer any evidence of it until I had the opportunity to look in his eye as I asked him my final question. My final question to him was, Are these FEMA Camps to imprison the evangelicals? The look on his face was one of surprise and anger at knowing he could not hide the truth from me. I told him it's alright. I'll pray for you. He said please don't. Then I resigned!

I feel tremendous mercy and pity for this man because I know in my spirit he won't make it. He's going to be in hell for all eternity. So sad! There are people like him who have already decided to serve the NWO and some of these people when I have tried to pray for them? The LORD stops me and says do not pray for them! ( YIKES!!! )

This is the most important Scripture for Christians to remember concerning anyone who attempts to intimidate, harrass or harm them. It is in Psalm 17 and it is where King David said Protect me from the wicked which are thy sword. The wicked are a sword in Gods hand. They cannot touch you without God's permission. If they cross that line they are finished. The LORD has shown this to me numerous times. There is nothing to fear. Absolutely nothing.

- Jeri

p.s. it could be that they have hired people like Alex Jones to create this fear in order to intimidate people. If that is what you get from watching such videos I'd advise ignoring them completely. God makes the decisions. HE IS IN FULL CONTROL. Believe it!! It's the truth!

Now THAT is scary as hell!

What, if anything, does the phrase "God's chosen people" mean to you, Jeremiah?

...Anyone who would go after one of Gods children is an utter Fool.

Before we go any further, would you, please, elaborate as to who "Gods children" are in your mind, and state your denominational preference(s) WRT Christianity?

Thanks.

Gladly. I'm pentacostal. I do not believe in the charismatic movement that is ushering in the One World Religion which united infidels with believers, Jews, etc. It is an abomination unto the LORD and I would have no part in the false doctrines they teach. It is being set up for the day they introduce the anti-christ who will rule the One World Order.

Gods children are identified in the bible. The children of God are those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and live their lives by the Word of the Lord Jesus Christ. Not public opinion.

Lucifer is a fallen angel and is a created being. He desires to be worshiped "As God". He is not God but he is identified as the god of this world who has blinded people to the truth. He will be permitted to decieve the world for a short time. He won't decieve the elect but he will decieve the world.

This is why it is important for Christians to not only pray for their own families but for people they don't know too. There are people in this world who have no one praying for them. Not a single soul praying for them. One day when we see Jesus he is going to ask us why didn't you pray for these ones I died for? Why didn't you warn them? Why didn't you tell them about me? Worse yet to some he will say......Why did you deny me before men? Why did you hide your light under a bushel? Why did you hide my love from the multitudes who you knew were perishing? Why did you tell people my Word was not to be taken literally?

The only reason - THE ONLY REASON - all hell hasn't broken loose is that there are still people in this nation coming to Christ and others who are backslidden are now returning. Once that is finished? You'll see just how wrong the satanists were to believe they'd be around to run those FEMA Camps! (former satanists have said they were promised the role of executioners for coming FEMA Camp roundups ) Instead they will find themselves in hell in an instant with an eternity to regret having EVER been so foolish as to have trusted a word Satan or their fellow satanists told them. Count on it. That day is coming FAST.

- Jeremiah

What, if anything, does the phrase "God's chosen people" mean to you, Jeremiah?

The Jews are G-ds chosen people, Capstone. Through believing upon Jesus Christ and confessing Him as my Lord and Savior, I have been grafted into Abrahams family. Spiritually I am a Jew. His family is my family.

What does Gods chosen people mean to you?

I just had a thought to the movie, "Fight Club" and the objective of Project Mayhem, to bring down civilzation.

I watched the entire video. Very disturbing, Mojo. I am not a big fan of Alex Jones. Jesse Ventura was a Governor so he lends a lot of credibility to the documentary. It looks like these camps are empty. The kids on the swings could have been the children of workers but that leaves the question what residents were the people who worked there referring to at the front door of one of those places? Are there really people living at these facilities right now? The Congressman from Tennessee, Steve Cohen, looks like a very twisted, dark individual. His countenance is satanic. I saw that straight away.

As to the the other Congressman who co sponsored the bill for these camps Jim Gerlek - I never saw his face so I cannot tell what he is all about. I will pray that God exposes both of these men and whatever they are involved in comes to the light of day for all Americans to examine. I do know that there will be plagues falling upon the USA but don't believe they will be manmade. I think they will be genuine plagues of epic proportions. Again the coffins would a sign of preparing for such an event.

The story about the coffins in Madison, Ga. I remember. As I recall they said those coffins were stored on someones property - they leased it to the govt or whoever - to store those coffins in the event of a nuclear attack. This was confirmed years ago by a Ga. politician and I cannot recall the mans name. He said that ten years ago they were preparing for an eventual nuclear attack on the USA. They had reason to believe it would happen. I believe that was back in 2004 and they said 10 yrs and they expected a nuclear attack. Which was interesting because at the time 2014 wasn't too far away. Now we're there.

Jeremiah said:
I am not a big fan of Alex Jones. Jesse Ventura was a Governor so he lends a lot of credibility to the documentary.

My sentiments EXACTLY!!!

Believe it or not your opinion on this makes me feel better...like I'm not just giving in to some latent strain of paranoia running deep below my crusty outer shell.

:D

Thanks.

Your welcome. I am glad you feel better, Mojo. There are some rascals out there and I wouldn't be surprised to learn Alex Jones was intentionally creating angst among his listeners hoping to create some sort of uprising. I believe that would be the worst possible reaction to all of this. If we are indeed a nation under judgment then I would continue to submit myself to God, resist the devil and let God answer the door. I would not give them any opportunity to have a reason to even call martial law. I do not know what Americans will do but prayer should be first. We simply cannot know the mind of God without communing with Him in prayer. It is nourishment to our souls just as good food is to the body. Have a nice evening. - Jeri

Capstone if you have any other questions just post them. I'll try to answer later, God willing.

Good night! - J.

I'm intimately acquainted with Pentecostalism, Jeremiah. I was raised to be one.

While a tiny minority of "evangelical" denominations are beginning to come around to the realization as to just how big a role US foreign policy concerning Israel has already played in the takeover end game, the vast majority of evangelicals (including most Pentecostals) seem totally oblivious to that fact, as their unwavering support for "God's chosen people" has served as the key impetus for waging wars against the globalists' stoutest enemies.

Ever wonder why Sharia Law has been so demonized by the MSM in the west?

The real reason, which is never mentioned in the defamatory western articles, is because interest is considered usury or riba and is thereby forbidden in the Quran and by extension in Islamic Sharia Law. Since charging interest on monies printed by the central banking authorities is how many nations (including our own) have effectively been brought under multinational control, Islamic countries have thus far avoided that fate, which makes them a major thorn in the side of the architects of globalization.

I'm no conspiracy theorist but there are some things here I can't use reason to explain away.

The thousands of plastic coffins abruptly moved after Ventura and Jones filmed them.

Huge detention facilities (which everyone interviewed nervously denies is a detention facility) with barbed wire to keep people IN, not out.

A sign at one of these facilities warning visitors against bringing in materials that could be used to help anyone ESCAPE...this, in a facility that is supposedly a non-detention housing facility.

Congressmen who agree to be interviewed by Ventura but then, abruptly, slip out of the office when they discover the nature of the interview, or who obviously lie about incriminating bills they co-sponsored, saying they are unfamiliar with that bill but only AFTER denying there were any detention facilities. All of this on camera.

Massive "Fusion Centers" around the country, manned and occupied by many federal and local armed services and law enforcement agencies which a director of one such center admits on camera that gets federal funding but has no federal direction...it's got no oversight or accountability.

And many more very troubling indicators suggesting the government is planning to instigate an event which would prompt massive national civil insurrection, or that the govt. would take advantage of a sufficiently calamitous natural disaster to cancel the Constitution and impose martial law. An execution of the well documented Cloward Piven, Alinsky, Ayers-Obama game plan to tear down America then rebuild it according to their radical plan.

:eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CqXKua5wEY

If you take it all at face value the yeah, it's scary, but I'm skeptical though.

So am I. That's why I brought it to the board.

Thanks.

Yeah... I'm a fairly paranoid guy, but Jones and Ventura seem more like showmen than muckrakers to me.

Probably. Did you know animals are leaving yellowstone? The shit's gonna go down any second now.

I saw the thread title but didn't visit it. I've long known of the huge faultline that runs below Yellowstone and reading that thread title only reminded me that animals may be sensing seismic activity very deep below ground.

But are you saying the animals are part of a government plot to become a police state???

Or are you just trying to fuck with my brain?

I saw the thread title but didn't visit it.

it is a nice video of the bison running into the park

not away from it

Yanno................NBC debunked this theory this very evening.

They showed that bison weren't running FROM the park, but rather that they were running TO the park.

It wasn't an earthquake, rather that the bison were looking for food.

But..............if you want to see what is happening seismically, then look no farther than earthquake.com.

What you are is a rightwing partisan hack, and the purpose of this thread is only to promote the conservative misery offensive – you don’t believe any of this nonsense, you’re not ‘nervous’ about anything.

You’re only seeking to foster an atmosphere of gloom and doom during a democratic administration for some perceived political gain.

Forum List

Back