Am I right to be really nervous about all of this or what?

It's a TV Show Mojo, not real, meant for entertainment.
Ventura is an egotistical nut job.
Do you know that he is suing the widow of a Navy Seal just so that he can keep his name from being muddied?
He is despicable.
By doing what he is doing, that is ruing his own reputation, not what the Navy Seal did.

Once again that is a show. NOT REAL.

Can you say that these detention facilities are not the same ones being used to house the unaccompanied Hispanic minors who came here for Obama's 'promised' amnesty and entitlements?

What does that story about a refused illegal alien detention facility have to do with your OP fears about a government event prompting national civil insurrection?

I guess we won't have to wonder how you come to your warped political positions.

You see things all cock-eyed or can't make connections between things that aren't 100% obviously connected.

The large prison-like facilities that Jesse Ventura videotaped, at least one of them with children playing inside, was actually to house these children which Obama KNEW before hand (as far back as jan. that we can prove) were going to be needed.

How did Obama know there would be a need to accommodate 65,000 unaccompanied illegal alien minors when up until now the maximum number of such minors was only 5,000 in any one year?

Do you have the slightest clue about any of my political positions? :lol:

Are you claiming that the current surge in Central American illegals, particularly children, is a planned event which is going to cause national civil insurrection?

Uh, no.

But for you to even raise that as a possibility says a lot about you, I think.

I guess we won't have to wonder how you come to your warped political positions.

You see things all cock-eyed or can't make connections between things that aren't 100% obviously connected.

The large prison-like facilities that Jesse Ventura videotaped, at least one of them with children playing inside, was actually to house these children which Obama KNEW before hand (as far back as jan. that we can prove) were going to be needed.

How did Obama know there would be a need to accommodate 65,000 unaccompanied illegal alien minors when up until now the maximum number of such minors was only 5,000 in any one year?

Are you claiming that the current surge in Central American illegals, particularly children, is a planned event which is going to cause national civil insurrection?

Uh, no.

I'm pretty sure it only speaks to your own vague conspiracy ramblings in this thread. ;)

Uh, no.

I'm pretty sure it only speaks to your own vague conspiracy ramblings in this thread. ;)

Look asshole, I saw something which might or might not have meant something more than it appeared at the time.

I brought it to light.

You still are questioning the appropriateness (propriety?) of whether I was right in mentioning it.

I was.

Now what is your contention, that ideas about government collusion against the people are foolish notions?

Remember, this is the OBAMA regime!!!

You already feel stupid once hearing it explained like that out loud, don't cha?

Uh, no.

Look asshole, I saw something which might or might not have meant something more than it appeared at the time.

I brought it to light.

You still are questioning the appropriateness (propriety?) of whether I was right in mentioning it.

I was.

Now what is your contention, that ideas about government collusion against the people are foolish notions?

You already feel stupid once hearing it explained like that out loud, don't cha?

I haven't been questioning the appropriateness of mentioning this. We're in the conspiracy theory forum, this is certainly an appropriate place for it.

No, I've questioned the conclusions you've inferred or hinted at in your posts.

I've questioned your knowledge of my politics after you made a claim about how I stand politically.

I've questioned the premise of your OP.

I'll question why you would trust anything that Jesse Ventura or Alex Jones might be trying to sell.

I'll question the things you present as facts.

I question how you connect the various threads you are trying to weave together into some sort of conspiracy tapestry.

And I certainly question your claim that you are no conspiracy theorist. ;)

EDIT : Oh, and I haven't been making any contentions. Just questioning (and laughing at, a bit :lol:) yours.

Last edited:
Are you right to be nervous about all this or what?

If you believe what Jesse Ventura and all the other rhetoric hacks tell you to be scared of, then ya................you ought to be downright terrified.

However...............if you actually listen to what is being said, and actually cross check some of the statements being made? Probably not, because then you can figure out the lies from the rhetoric and fear mongering.

Unfortunately, checking out some of the claims of those that would make you scared takes a bit of work.

Shame that the average American adult can't take 2 hours out of their day to verify things.

Good thing that I can.

Uh, no.

I brought it to light.

I was.

The fact that you refer to the current Administration as the “OBAMA regime!!!” is proof that your ideas about government collusion against the people are foolish notions.

I brought it to light.

I was.

The fact that you refer to the current Administration as the “OBAMA regime!!!” is proof that your ideas about government collusion against the people are foolish notions.

Let's be honest, they behave more like a regime than an administration. Complete lawlessness and abuse if power.

•Pinky•

I brought it to light.

I was.

Let's be honest, they behave more like a regime than an administration. Complete lawlessness and abuse if power.

•Pinky•

Really? Can you provide just ONE shred of evidence that supports your baseless accusation?

In redneck terms (because you seem to be someone from the Tea Party), Can you show me exactly where the black man in the White House is taking over?

For either question, I'm guessing that you can't.

•Pinky•

Really? Can you provide just ONE shred of evidence that supports your baseless accusation?

In redneck terms (because you seem to be someone from the Tea Party), Can you show me exactly where the black man in the White House is taking over?

Watch this and weep, Swabbie.

Last edited by a moderator:

•Pinky•

First of all I am black, half anyway, making me a redbone if anything (not a redneck) and I'm curious as to why it was necessary to say " the black man in the White House" I don't understand how his race could possibly pertain to this conversation.
Here's your proof you big baby.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...-Lawless-Actions-By-Obama-In-Bombshell-Report

"Implemented portions of the DREAM Act, which Congress rejected, by executive action."
"Killed four Americans overseas in counter-terrorism operations without judicial process."
"Extended the deadline to enroll in Obamacare."
"Illegally delayed Obamacare verification of eligibility for healthcare subsidies."
"Illegally required people to violate their faith via the Obamacare contraception mandate."
"Illegally targeted conservative groups for heightened IRS scrutiny."
"Secretly obtained phone records from staff at the Associated Press."
"Threatened to arrest military priests for practicing their faith during the partial government shutdown."
"Illegally sold thousands of guns to criminals, in the operation known as Fast and Furious, and then refused to comply with congressional subpoenas about the operation."
"Illegally revealed the existence of sealed indictments in the Benghazi investigation."

•Pinky•

•Pinky•

First of all I am black, half anyway, making me a redbone if anything (not a redneck) and I'm curious as to why it was necessary to say " the black man in the White House" I don't understand how his race could possibly pertain to this conversation.
Here's your proof you big baby.

Ted Cruz Lists 76 'Lawless' Obama Actions

"Implemented portions of the DREAM Act, which Congress rejected, by executive action."
"Killed four Americans overseas in counter-terrorism operations without judicial process."
"Extended the deadline to enroll in Obamacare."
"Illegally delayed Obamacare verification of eligibility for healthcare subsidies."
"Illegally required people to violate their faith via the Obamacare contraception mandate."
"Illegally targeted conservative groups for heightened IRS scrutiny."
"Secretly obtained phone records from staff at the Associated Press."
"Threatened to arrest military priests for practicing their faith during the partial government shutdown."
"Illegally sold thousands of guns to criminals, in the operation known as Fast and Furious, and then refused to comply with congressional subpoenas about the operation."
"Illegally revealed the existence of sealed indictments in the Benghazi investigation."

•Pinky•

Many times the left likes to throw the race card so they can call the right racists....
I don't understand it either....

I can see how someone could say something that whacked if they got all of their information solely from kook right propaganda sources. That kind of constant brainwashing gets people to repeat some truly bizarre things.

I can't, however, see how any well-informed person could say things that crazy and contrary to reality. The normal people just look at the ODS crowd, smile, and walk away. We can't help crazy-addicts recover unless they want to recover.

I can see how someone could say something that whacked if they got all of their information solely from kook right propaganda sources. That kind of constant brainwashing gets people to repeat some truly bizarre things.

I can't, however, see how any well-informed person could say things that crazy and contrary to reality. The normal people just look at the ODS crowd, smile, and walk away. We can't help crazy-addicts recover unless they want to recover.

So you get all your information from kook left wing propaganda sources and you think you are well informed? I think you need to open your eyes.

I can't see how people can blindly support and remain subservient to a lying, inexperienced authoritarian without question or concern as to what his true agenda is. I'd rather sound crazy than sound like a spineless sheep that just follows the herd even if they're headed off the side of a cliff..

•Pinky•

I can't see how people can blindly support and remain subservient to a lying, inexperienced authoritarian without question or concern as to what his true agenda is. I'd rather sound crazy than sound like a spineless sheep that just follows the herd even if they're headed off the side of a cliff..

Subservient?

If that's the case, how do you propose to break the chains?

Please tell us what his True Agenda is. And then tell us why he's not trying to implement it after SIX FOOKIN' YEARS.

You don't "sound" crazy. You are crazy.

Subservient?

Please tell us what his True Agenda is. And then tell us why he's not trying to implement it after SIX FOOKIN' YEARS.

I think she sounds saner than you.

Not to pile on, and throw fuel on the fire, but in the Science group there's a thread about NASA predicted discovery of ET within 20 years. Coupled with "detention camps" and coffins, maybe they already detected life but will disclose it within 20 years but need time to prepare for the expected rioting and chaos such disclosure might cause? :)

Rioting? Really?

Seriously, the people of this country are not going to riot, not the way some would have you think. It's never happened anywhere yet in world history, don't be so arrogant to think it will happen in your lifetime. Certainly they won't riot en masse over ETs, most Americans want to meet with the aliens.

Subservient?

I think she sounds saner than you.

Think again. She's an Infowars sheeple.

Forum List

Back