Am I right to be really nervous about all of this or what?

You know what I think, is this is just away for folks to think themselves important. No one in the government gives a crap about who I am and for the very most part don't give a crap what I do. I am not really sure I see the reason for the detention camps nor am I sure who would send the people there.

Keep telling yourself the government has given up on their 'Total Information Awareness' obsession...disinformation (like childhood fables 'n' fairy tales) is quite comforting.

Why would anyone give a crap about me? I go to work, pay taxes, play with the grandchildren, quite boring. What I don't do is get caught up in anti-government conspiracy theories.

Are you:
1. U.S. citizen living in the USA?
2. U.S. citizen not living in the USA?
3. Foreign national living in the USA?
4. Foreign national not living in the USA?
If you answer yes to any question above then the government considers you a 'person of interest'. If you had bothered to Google 'Total Information Awareness', then your question would of been answered, but I suspect its a rhetorical question. Don't Google it. Don't read anything Snowden or WikiLeaks released. Just pretend to be Sgt. Schultze, and keep to the mantra "I saw nothing" "I heard nothing" "I know nothing".

I'm no conspiracy theorist but there are some things here I can't use reason to explain away.

The thousands of plastic coffins abruptly moved after Ventura and Jones filmed them.

Huge detention facilities (which everyone interviewed nervously denies is a detention facility) with barbed wire to keep people IN, not out.

A sign at one of these facilities warning visitors against bringing in materials that could be used to help anyone ESCAPE...this, in a facility that is supposedly a non-detention housing facility.

Congressmen who agree to be interviewed by Ventura but then, abruptly, slip out of the office when they discover the nature of the interview, or who obviously lie about incriminating bills they co-sponsored, saying they are unfamiliar with that bill but only AFTER denying there were any detention facilities. All of this on camera.

Massive "Fusion Centers" around the country, manned and occupied by many federal and local armed services and law enforcement agencies which a director of one such center admits on camera that gets federal funding but has no federal direction...it's got no oversight or accountability.

And many more very troubling indicators suggesting the government is planning to instigate an event which would prompt massive national civil insurrection, or that the govt. would take advantage of a sufficiently calamitous natural disaster to cancel the Constitution and impose martial law. An execution of the well documented Cloward Piven, Alinsky, Ayers-Obama game plan to tear down America then rebuild it according to their radical plan.

:eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CqXKua5wEY

What do you doubters have to say now???

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...-Down-Proposed-Illegal-Alien-Detention-Center

Last edited:

I'm no conspiracy theorist but there are some things here I can't use reason to explain away.

The thousands of plastic coffins abruptly moved after Ventura and Jones filmed them.

Huge detention facilities (which everyone interviewed nervously denies is a detention facility) with barbed wire to keep people IN, not out.

A sign at one of these facilities warning visitors against bringing in materials that could be used to help anyone ESCAPE...this, in a facility that is supposedly a non-detention housing facility.

Congressmen who agree to be interviewed by Ventura but then, abruptly, slip out of the office when they discover the nature of the interview, or who obviously lie about incriminating bills they co-sponsored, saying they are unfamiliar with that bill but only AFTER denying there were any detention facilities. All of this on camera.

Massive "Fusion Centers" around the country, manned and occupied by many federal and local armed services and law enforcement agencies which a director of one such center admits on camera that gets federal funding but has no federal direction...it's got no oversight or accountability.

And many more very troubling indicators suggesting the government is planning to instigate an event which would prompt massive national civil insurrection, or that the govt. would take advantage of a sufficiently calamitous natural disaster to cancel the Constitution and impose martial law. An execution of the well documented Cloward Piven, Alinsky, Ayers-Obama game plan to tear down America then rebuild it according to their radical plan.

Public Outrage Shuts Down Proposed Illegal Alien Detention Center

What does that story about a refused illegal alien detention facility have to do with your OP fears about a government event prompting national civil insurrection?

Ask the guys in the black armor plated SUVs that just pulled up outside your place, who will be knocking on your door . . . now!

Run, mojo, run. Oh. . . sad.

Public Outrage Shuts Down Proposed Illegal Alien Detention Center

What does that story about a refused illegal alien detention facility have to do with your OP fears about a government event prompting national civil insurrection?

I guess we won't have to wonder how you come to your warped political positions.

You see things all cock-eyed or can't make connections between things that aren't 100% obviously connected.

The large prison-like facilities that Jesse Ventura videotaped, at least one of them with children playing inside, was actually to house these children which Obama KNEW before hand (as far back as jan. that we can prove) were going to be needed.

How did Obama know there would be a need to accommodate 65,000 unaccompanied illegal alien minors when up until now the maximum number of such minors was only 5,000 in any one year?

Ask the guys in the black armor plated SUVs that just pulled up outside your place, who will be knocking on your door . . . now!

I choose to stand my ground.

But this is about the huge prison-like detention facilities filmed by Vesse Ventura, which we saw as being worrisome, then, and which we now see as proof the Obama administration was planning this for months.

How?

I don't know.

But a Community Organizer might know how.

I choose to stand my ground. But this is about the huge prison-like detention facilities filmed by Vesse Ventura, which we saw as being worrisome, then, and which we now see as proof the Obama administration was planning this for months. How? I don't know. But a Community Organizer might know how.

Yup, you are a true blue conspiracy nut.

Have fun.

But this is about the huge prison-like detention facilities filmed by Vesse Ventura, which we saw as being worrisome, then, and which we now see as proof the Obama administration was planning this for months.

How?

I don't know.

Actually, you're a true blue rightwing partisan hack.

I guess we won't have to wonder how you come to your warped political positions.

You see things all cock-eyed or can't make connections between things that aren't 100% obviously connected.

The large prison-like facilities that Jesse Ventura videotaped, at least one of them with children playing inside, was actually to house these children which Obama KNEW before hand (as far back as jan. that we can prove) were going to be needed.

How did Obama know there would be a need to accommodate 65,000 unaccompanied illegal alien minors when up until now the maximum number of such minors was only 5,000 in any one year?

Do you have the slightest clue about any of my political positions? :lol:

Are you claiming that the current surge in Central American illegals, particularly children, is a planned event which is going to cause national civil insurrection?

Do you have the slightest clue about any of my political positions? :lol:

Are you claiming that the current surge in Central American illegals, particularly children, is a planned event which is going to cause national civil insurrection?

Yes.

How else do you expect Obama's Cloward-Piven strategy to be prosecuted?

EXPOSED: OBAMA’S CLOWARD-PIVEN IMMIGRATION STRATEGY

This is all going as planned

The American people have been inundated with stories over the past few days of a tragic humanitarian crisis.

At least 100,000 kids from Latin America have illegally flooded across the border. Of course, the Obama Regime is claiming this is a result of our lack of “immigration reform” (aka scamnesty). And they’re pretending to be surprised by the whole thing.

But they’re not surprised. Quite the opposite is true. This is all going as planned.

The timing of this humanitarian crisis can be linked directly to the Obama Regime’s unilateral (see that as illegal) decision to continue its unilateral (see that as illegal) variation of the so-called “Dream Act” (aka amnesty for children). Last month, the Obama Regime decided to continue breaking the law, and one immigration official said in a memo that “the result will be an even greater increase in the rate of recidivism and first-time illicit entries.”

This is the so-called “Cloward-Piven Strategy” at work, folks. Named after the two Leftists who authored it, the strategy here is simple — flood the welfare state with needy people until it reaches its breaking point, and the people have no choice but to accept Marxism as a substitute. That’s exactly what you’re seeing the Obama Regime doing on the issue of illegal immigration. They’re not surprised or deflated by this. They’re elated, and they’re the ones conducting the cattle call–shamelessly using children born into poverty as a means of collapsing the system. Ironically, if they’re successful, they’ll collapse what’s unique about America that makes the rest of the world want to come here in the first place.

But the Republicans in Washington, D.C. won’t pounce on this issue and save these children or the American people from another manufactured Obama crisis. That’s because GOP leadership is in the back-pocket of corporatists, who want to use illegals for cheap labor. They’re actually hoping these sad and adorable faces guilt you into allowing corporatists to groom them for glorified indentured servitude one day.

» Exposed: Obama?s Cloward-Piven Immigration Strategy Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

How?

I don't know.

Actually, you're a true blue rightwing partisan hack.

hack 2 (hk)
n.
b. A writer hired to produce routine or commercial writing.

I'm an enthusiastic patriotic American volunteer.

But I'm kinda creative, too.

Yes

•Pinky•

It's a TV Show Mojo, not real, meant for entertainment.
Ventura is an egotistical nut job.
Do you know that he is suing the widow of a Navy Seal just so that he can keep his name from being muddied?
He is despicable.
By doing what he is doing, that is ruing his own reputation, not what the Navy Seal did.

Once again that is a show. NOT REAL.

Probably. Did you know animals are leaving yellowstone? The shit's gonna go down any second now.

I saw the thread title but didn't visit it. I've long known of the huge faultline that runs below Yellowstone and reading that thread title only reminded me that animals may be sensing seismic activity very deep below ground.

But are you saying the animals are part of a government plot to become a police state???
And you just blinked. Your 'I'm just a skeptic with questions' schtick went poof with that statement.

Jesse Ventura may be confused about a few things but his heart is definitely in a strong place. Same goes for Alex Jones.

Last edited:
Something to think about......there are a few board members who lurk in this forum 24/7/365.....like FREEWILL and SFC Ollie so it is highly likely these types are paid to denigrate anybody who doesn't conform to the established msm narrative. You'll note these people are all over any new thread in about 10 minutes and never, never for a moment consider that the OP might have a point.

Something to think about......there are a few board members who lurk in this forum 24/7/365.....like FREEWILL and SFC Ollie so it is highly likely these types are paid to denigrate anybody who doesn't conform to the established msm narrative. You'll note these people are all over any new thread in about 10 minutes and never, never for a moment consider that the OP might have a point.

Actually truth is I pop in here every couple of months to see if idiots have tried to rehash debunked BS....And every few months there you guys are, you never let me down....

And I'll continue to post in threads that I have posted in and someone replies....

Sure wished i was paid for it....But who would ever pay me for having so much fun????????

Probably. Did you know animals are leaving yellowstone? The shit's gonna go down any second now.

I saw the thread title but didn't visit it. I've long known of the huge faultline that runs below Yellowstone and reading that thread title only reminded me that animals may be sensing seismic activity very deep below ground.

But are you saying the animals are part of a government plot to become a police state???
And you just blinked. Your 'I'm just a skeptic with questions' schtick went poof with that statement.

I admit to being born with a great deal of Liberal hard wiring.

Forum List

Back