Alright Make Your Predictions, How Long Until ALL Charges Are Dropped For Trump?

Oh, no! A guy who believes men get pregnant, and vaccinated people can't get covid, thinks Trump is in a cult.

LOL
I believe the indictments against Trump are valid. You believe in dictatorships, bullying, and threatening.

Try it for real. :)

I do not foresee the dropping of the Bragg political persecution of Trump.

I can easily foresee a guilty verdict (albeit not based on actual facts and not based on the actual law). And I can readily foresee that it will be shitcanned on appeal.

But that’s not a concern of Bragg or of Brandon. What they want is to impede the Trump candidacy as much as possible via these illicit persecutions.
He will be convicted, sentenced, and appeal denied. No brainer.

I was just thinking about this. I say by the way things are going now all of the current charges will be dropped by mid to late summer. I have absolutely no doubt that they'll keep coming up with new stuff to try and get him even after the election though.

When he dies.

Everybody can protest in DC, just as you or antifa. Just don't get violent.

The left is always violent. You just have your 'media' dogs out there to spread the propaganda that violent protests are 'mostly peaceful' while buildings burn, windows smashed, and people injured and killed with billions in losses.

The left is always violent. You just have your 'media' dogs out there to spread the propaganda that violent protests are 'mostly peaceful' while buildings burn, windows smashed, and people injured and killed with billions in losses.
You get violent if you want, but it won't end well

Forum List

Back