Alright Make Your Predictions, How Long Until ALL Charges Are Dropped For Trump?

No charges will be dropped and that piece of shit will be convicted on every charge.

iu

:113:

But none of it is election interference and abuse of federal power, right?

wrong. michael cohen has donny on tape saying that if they wait until AFTER the election & not pay her, then it won't matter whether she talks or not, 'cause he already won.

can you take off that old musty MAGAt hat & put on yer critical thinking cap? donny saying that to cohen means that he wanted it HUSHED UP, because if it got out that he was being a cheating pig ... AGAIN ... it might convince people not to vote for him. hence ... ELECTION INTERFERENCE

duh duh DUH.

Talk about a cult, pathetic.

says donny's MAGAt that he loves long time.

That ain’t happening. Liberals are in this for the long haul. I just hope repubs are paying attention…there will come a time when “what comes around goes around” will be relevant.

oh please. the nutters in the house have already blown up yer party . how'z that dark brandon impeachment goin'? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bo bo is done. looks like gaetz is in for some trouble, just ask kevin mcspinless.

then who knows what's happening to yer speaker AND every single one of the rest are up for re election.

Last edited:
wrong. michael cohen has donny on tape saying that if they wait until AFTER the election & not pay her, then it won't matter whether she talks or not, 'cause he already won.

can you take off that old musty MAGAt hat & put on yer critical thinking cap? donny saying that to cohen means that he wanted it HUSHED UP, because if it got out that he was being a cheating pig ... AGAIN ... it might convince people not to vote for him. hence ... ELECTION INTERFERENCE

duh duh DUH.

says donny's MAGAt that he loves long time.
:rolleyes:

oh please. the nutters in the house have already blown up yer party . how'z that dark brandon impeachment goin'? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bo bo is done. looks like gaetz is in for some trouble, just ask kevin mcspinless.

then who knows what's happening to yer speaker AND every single one of the rest are up for re election.
Which is why I said I hope someone is paying attention. I’ve been very open about the Republican Party in Congress being spineless, that’s no secret.

Which is why I said I hope someone is paying attention. I’ve been very open about the Republican Party in Congress being spineless, that’s no secret.
After the Migrant Crimewave and Terrorist Upheaval and Pro Arab Far Left & Left Inspired Civil Unrest we hope the Socially Liberal Republicans will get on board with OperationWetback 2.0

Not a felony

Trump charged with 34 felony counts in hush money scheme​

BY MICHAEL R. SISAK, ERIC TUCKER, JENNIFER PELTZ AND WILL WEISSERT
Published 9:36 PM EDT, April 4, 2023
NEW YORK (AP) — A stone-faced Donald Trump made a momentous courtroom appearance Tuesday when he was confronted with a 34-count felony indictment charging him in a scheme to bury allegations of extramarital affairs that arose during his first White House campaign.

Trump charged with 34 felony counts in hush money scheme

:itsok:

Forum List

Back