Alliances mean nothing to Trump

Alliances are national friendships. I got your back, you got mine
You are stronger as a group than as an individual

Consider Trump has never had any friends in his life. It is all about him.....what is in it for me?

As a result, he is isolating our country. We are no longer respected, no longer trusted

Putin is celebrating

Respect for America has been little to none throughout our history...

Sure America had her moment after World War II but then Korea and Vietnam happen after that it has been downhill since!

If you really study history you will even realize our Allies like France and others only respect us when we scratch their back and let be honest it was not respect but smoke up our ass...

As for Canada, well yes she has been there and to lose her would be horrible but Canadians know Trump is a ass and will be gone soon enough...
One thing we have learned since WWII is the value of alliances. They have helped prevent another world war
Trump can not resolve the Korean situation on his own. He must maintain the support of our allies
Now is not the time to go it alone

We must keep being taken advantage of by our best friends, we wouldn’t expect our friends to be fair on trade would we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Consider Trump has never had any friends in his life. It is all about him.....what is in it for me?

As a result, he is isolating our country. We are no longer respected, no longer trusted

Putin is celebrating

Sure America had her moment after World War II but then Korea and Vietnam happen after that it has been downhill since!

If you really study history you will even realize our Allies like France and others only respect us when we scratch their back and let be honest it was not respect but smoke up our ass...

As for Canada, well yes she has been there and to lose her would be horrible but Canadians know Trump is a ass and will be gone soon enough...
One thing we have learned since WWII is the value of alliances. They have helped prevent another world war
Trump can not resolve the Korean situation on his own. He must maintain the support of our allies

China and Russia fought for NK in Korean War, but Trump is pro China and Russia.

Trump is pro America

Putin is celebrating

China and Russia fought for NK in Korean War, but Trump is pro China and Russia.

Trump is pro America

I doubt it, he is pro himself first and foremost.

I have mixed feelings about this.

I grew up in the era of post-WWII alliances.

I grew up believing that eventually all of those smaller pipsqueak countries would rebuild enough strength to become formidable again.

Formidable allies give potential adversaries pause to reflect before acting aggressively.

Weak allies cause potential adversaries to sneer and laugh.

The trouble with our allies is, that they've been crouching under the American Shield since 1945, content with weaker militaries, knowing we'd have their back.

Our allies divert monies that would otherwise have to go to defense, to social programming within their borders, knowing that we would come to their defense.

We have been propping them up for generations and getting very little back in return, comparatively speaking on the macro level.

The Marshall Plan was unprecedented in history as we lavishly spent to rebuild the homelands of both friend and foe; both selflessly and in our own interests.

Trouble is, the Marshall Plan morphed into 70+ years of the US carrying their water as well as our own, in a military context, and that, too, gets expensive.

Nobody likes to see a sucker "wise up".

Part of me is beginning to wonder whether the Imperial Cheeto got this one more right than wrong... forcing old allies to "put up or shut up" on defense spending.

Money talks, and Bull$hit walks, right?

I'm not entirely convinced on this point yet, but, damn, I sure am starting to head down that road in my thinking.

[ and this from someone who spent a couple of years in West Germany, years ago, in uniform, flipping the bird at the Soviets and East Germans ]

Putin is celebrating

Mm, so Canada, Mexico don’t need anymore US aid in the form of money. And Germany, they are doing awesome. They no longer need US troops stationed there I guess. Hell, N.A.T.O. can do without our 22 percent contribution to their budget? All we get from Canada is lumber. Germany contributes nothing other then photo ops for token negros. I mean, their PM lets illegals rape their kids. I have a hard time being cozy with women who like rape. Guess it’s a German thing. Meh, fuck them. We don’t need them. Let them have their EU.

Putin is celebrating

Mm, so Canada, Mexico don’t need anymore US aid in the form of money. And Germany, they are doing awesome. They no longer need US troops stationed there I guess. Hell, N.A.T.O. can do without our 22 percent contribution to their budget? All we get from Canada is lumber. Germany contributes nothing other then photo ops for token negros. I mean, their PM lets illegals rape their kids. I have a hard time being cozy with women who like rape. Guess it’s a German thing. Meh, fuck them. We don’t need them. Let them have their EU.

Yes bring all the troops home. We should be paying those countries for the US to have a base there, that is why the US is no 1. If you are not with us, you are against us, and you will be taken out.

Putin is celebrating

That's really not true at all. The people in America's top ally in the world, the Children of Israel, love the Donald.

Ditto with other close allies like the Philippines and Hungary. Everyone agrees that the President deserves the Nobel Prize for his work in Korea, although Trump himself is to humble to mention it himself.
Trump often mentions the Nobel Prize
He will keep it next to his neatness and orderly medals

Putin is celebrating

Trump is taking his ball and going home

Petulant child

Because the current status quo leaves large segments of our population behind, even as macro economic numbers improve.

That has been discussed with you before. DId you forget, or were you just pretending to not know that?
Again

What is Fat Donnie doing about it?

Does he think slashing healthcare will help life expectancy?

Hopefully once he is done trying to negotiate with these assholes, he will put down the Tariff hammer.

President TRump is the first President in generations to even try to address these people's interests.

Why are you so hostile to them? What did they ever do to you?
Tariffs hurt the US
Who pays for them?

The country or the consumer ?

"Free Trade" as it is practiced now, is badly hurting the US, NOW.
Actually, we are better off

Trump creating trade wars will hurt the consumers

Maybe a little.

But our policies have been favoring consumers (and employers and the rich) and utterly fucking the American workers, for quite some time.

Time to give the workers a break.

W
Wow....does it hurt much when you talk out of your ass like that? Trump has never had any friends? Really? Our country is isolated.....? You mean the way just made the move to end tariffs, and to get the allies to fork up their share of defending their countries.....? Getting dead beat, welfare leach countries to actually pull their weight is not being respected? I would think that being the sucker for decades as those "allies" take our money and show us no respect is the actual problem...but then again, you are a left winger, and therefore really stupid...so you don't know anything....
Crooked Donnie has played into Putin’s hands

Breaking up the western alliance

If the alliance is so important, then why don't they give Trump what he wants?

He'll be gone in 4 or 8 years and things can go back to normal.

What's the problem?
why doesn’t he give them what they want?

Because he ran on getting better trade deal, ie reducing the Trade Deficit.

So, I answered your question.

Why don't they give him what he wants? Or is the alliance not important to them?

He ran on being a negotiator, the man who can make a deal. Well we seen what kind of deal he can make, NO DEAL.

Even the best negotiator can't do much with an asshole who won't negotiate in Good Faith.

THe rest of the World has gotten used to the US being a chump, easily taken advantage of.

No one likes it when a sucker wises up.

Do you think that trade deficits don't matter and that all the jobs losses have been from automation?

What do alliances mean to Trump?

Guy has been married three times and has never taken the marriage alliance seriously

Again

What is Fat Donnie doing about it?

Does he think slashing healthcare will help life expectancy?

Hopefully once he is done trying to negotiate with these assholes, he will put down the Tariff hammer.

President TRump is the first President in generations to even try to address these people's interests.

Tariffs hurt the US
Who pays for them?

Maybe a little.

But our policies have been favoring consumers (and employers and the rich) and utterly fucking the American workers, for quite some time.

Don’t tell me....

The money from those tariffs will trickle down to the workers through increased pay and prosperity

Suckers!

Putin is celebrating

Well if you think China and Russia will allow the Korean region find peace with North Korea disarming, well you know better...

This is nothing but a show and in the end nothing will be done...

Yeah, what better way to keep NK from getting nukes than by trading with it.

Putin is celebrating
Correct, he does not give two fucks about the Democrat alliance with Iran.

Tariffs hurt the US
Who pays for them?

Maybe a little.

Don’t tell me....

The money from those tariffs will trickle down to the workers through increased pay and prosperity

Suckers!

Nope.

Tariffs will compensate for the unfair competition from our predatory trading "partners" and domestic manufacturing will increase, leading to more and better jobs and upward pressure on wages.

Putin is celebrating
Crooked Donnie does not care about any alliance

Whether it is personal friendships, business, political or one of his marriages.......Trump cannot keep his word

Tariffs hurt the US
Who pays for them?

Maybe a little.

Don’t tell me....

Suckers!

Nope.

Tariffs will compensate for the unfair competition from our predatory trading "partners" and domestic manufacturing will increase, leading to more and better jobs and upward pressure on wages.
Or they will just keep the money

Putin is celebrating

Whether it is personal friendships, business, political or one of his marriages.......Trump cannot keep his word

Your constant mocking of him is just you being an asshole.

Do you really expect to be taken seriously in anything you say when you are constantly talking like a drunk teenager?

Maybe a little.

Don’t tell me....

Suckers!

Nope.

Or they will just keep the money

YOur assumption, or even blind faith, that nothing good can happen to or for America is noted and pitied.

Putin is celebrating

Your constant mocking of him is just you being an asshole.

Do you really expect to be taken seriously in anything you say when you are constantly talking like a drunk teenager?
No mocking....it is the truth

Forum List

Back