Alliances mean nothing to Trump

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Alliances are national friendships. I got your back, you got mine
You are stronger as a group than as an individual

Consider Trump has never had any friends in his life. It is all about him.....what is in it for me?

As a result, he is isolating our country. We are no longer respected, no longer trusted

Putin is celebrating

Consider Trump has never had any friends in his life. It is all about him.....what is in it for me?

As a result, he is isolating our country. We are no longer respected, no longer trusted

Putin is celebrating

Respect for America has been little to none throughout our history...

Sure America had her moment after World War II but then Korea and Vietnam happen after that it has been downhill since!

If you really study history you will even realize our Allies like France and others only respect us when we scratch their back and let be honest it was not respect but smoke up our ass...

As for Canada, well yes she has been there and to lose her would be horrible but Canadians know Trump is a ass and will be gone soon enough...

Putin is celebrating

Sure America had her moment after World War II but then Korea and Vietnam happen after that it has been downhill since!

If you really study history you will even realize our Allies like France and others only respect us when we scratch their back and let be honest it was not respect but smoke up our ass...

As for Canada, well yes she has been there and to lose her would be horrible but Canadians know Trump is a ass and will be gone soon enough...
One thing we have learned since WWII is the value of alliances. They have helped prevent another world war
Trump can not resolve the Korean situation on his own. He must maintain the support of our allies
Now is not the time to go it alone

Putin is celebrating

One thing we have learned since WWII is the value of alliances. They have helped prevent another world war
Trump can not resolve the Korean situation on his own. He must maintain the support of our allies

Well if you think China and Russia will allow the Korean region find peace with North Korea disarming, well you know better...

This is nothing but a show and in the end nothing will be done...

Putin is celebrating

China and Russia fought for NK in Korean War, but Trump is pro China and Russia.

Putin is celebrating

Who said we are?
You see, our relationship with our allies for the past 40 years is how THEY can benefit from US.
We give away our markets, literally, while they tax and place tariffs on ours - as well as flood our markets with government subsidized goods to put ours out of business.
This is very good for the investor market. Anything that makes something cheaper is good for them, and pretty much 100% of the time what is good for investors is bad for everyone else.
So now Trump is playing THEIR hand - and you all go bananas like it is a bad thing.
So you believe we need to maintain a relationship in which they get 80% of the benefits while consistently screwing our markets?

Putin is celebrating

Well if you think China and Russia will allow the Korean region find peace with North Korea disarming, well you know better...

This is nothing but a show and in the end nothing will be done...
I doubt that is an objective

Getting some type of peace agreement is the best we can hope for

Trump violates the one element that makes America great, collectivism

It's why we call ourselves 'united' ,as in UNITED states of America, it's why we rose to a world power, it's why the allies beat the axis , it's why our middle class rose to prosperity , it's why the UN was formed, it's why communism crapped out

This applies across the board from things economic, to environmental ,or whatever issue that is either domestic or foreign in nature

To thwart this with political hubris is suicide for any country

S~

Trump violates the one element that makes America great, collectivism

It's why we call ourselves 'united' ,as in UNITED states of America, it's why we rose to a world power, it's why the allies beat the axis , it's why our middle class rose to prosperity , it's why the UN was formed, it's why communism crapped out

This applies across the board from things economic, to environmental ,or whatever issue that is either domestic or foreign in nature

To thwart this with political hubris is suicide for any country

S~
Trumps only value is ....what is in it for me?

Our so called allies have been our friends only so long as we allow them to rip us off on trade and we pay the lions share of maintaining a military to protect their countries.

Putin is celebrating

Who said we are?
You see, our relationship with our allies for the past 40 years is how THEY can benefit from US.
We give away our markets, literally, while they tax and place tariffs on ours - as well as flood our markets with government subsidized goods to put ours out of business.
This is very good for the investor market. Anything that makes something cheaper is good for them, and pretty much 100% of the time what is good for investors is bad for everyone else.
So now Trump is playing THEIR hand - and you all go bananas like it is a bad thing.
So you believe we need to maintain a relationship in which they get 80% of the benefits while consistently screwing our markets?

Yet he never slapped tariffs on China. Russia and China have a hand in NK going along with Trump, to make him look good, after the election of 2018 it will go downhill.

Putin is celebrating

You never were a very popular guy, eh?

Our so called allies have been our friends only so long as we allow them to rip us off on trade and we pay the lions share of maintaining a military to protect their countries.

Seems to me Trump was saying something about China in his debates, now he is concerned about China loosing jobs.

Putin is celebrating

Who said we are?

Yet he never slapped tariffs on China. Russia and China have a hand in NK going along with Trump, to make him look good, after the election of 2018 it will go downhill.

Deflect much?

Putin is celebrating
I'm pretty sure this is intentional. He is doing Putin's work, destabilizing the west, as payment for the help he got to get elected.

Putin is celebrating
I'm pretty sure this is intentional. He is doing Putin's work, destabilizing the west, as payment for the help he got to get elected.
Putin wanted to destabilize the western alliance

He has gotten his wish

dun.jpg

Seems to me Trump was saying something about China in his debates, now he is concerned about China loosing jobs.

Lib please do you deny that Trump has gone after China on unfair trade? :eusa_hand:

Putin is celebrating

Wow....does it hurt much when you talk out of your ass like that? Trump has never had any friends? Really? Our country is isolated.....? You mean the way just made the move to end tariffs, and to get the allies to fork up their share of defending their countries.....? Getting dead beat, welfare leach countries to actually pull their weight is not being respected? I would think that being the sucker for decades as those "allies" take our money and show us no respect is the actual problem...but then again, you are a left winger, and therefore really stupid...so you don't know anything....

Forum List

Back