Allah is dead

The future of human rebellion is not atheism, but religious apostasy as never before seen in history. Jesus Christ, the incarnate God Almighty, is the only way, the only truth and the only life, and He has absolutely nothing to do with the pagan lies and blasphemies of human history. He is the only true God and Savior of the world. All other doctrines are death and superstitious rot, including the silly nonsense of the new atheistic scientism nancing about as science.

This is stated as true out of one person's belief. All who believe do so based on reading or hearing about their faith. Thus, all believers believe by the same avenues of information. It is a choice to believe one over another. None is made valid simply by one person saying and/or believing so.
As for personal revelation, it is just that - personal. It cannot be generalized.
In any case, Jesus said all sins can be forgiven save one fairly easy to avoid. If God exists, God is truly great. It is at least presumptuous to speak in God's place and define what God will do.

Jesus Christ is God.

No, he's not. Its a myth that happened to survive because it offered political regimes the ability to control and subjugate their population and was easily used as a justification for imperialism. There is no truth to Jesus.

No shit, and what I said is true, and it is completely relevant.

You used logical fallacy to promote Islam. What is or is not in Christianity has no impact on whether Islam is true.

You seem to have no clue what is going on.

He's a bigot, he doesn't like facing criticism of his beliefs but he gladly wants to criticize Islam and Islam only, but when you criticize his religion you're accused of promoting Islam. He's a sensitive puppy.....:D

No it doesn't and prophets aren't just any people......:cuckoo:

Was Muhammad born of a virgin?

Were the profits of the Jews, anything other than men? Jonah, Elijah, Elisha, Daniel?

Nope, they were just men. You have elevated your egotistical warlord to the status of a god.

Your Bible is the book that teaches spirits are created first, but of course you come up with your own conclusion even if that means you defame your own religion, princess, .....:D

I know that you are at war with Christianity and promote anything you view as an enemy of that faith.

While you present yourself as a Gaea worshiper, supporting Muhammad works equally well, since your only goal is to throw a temper tantrum before the god you clearly believe in, but are angry with.

This makes you a silly child.

I know that you are at war with Christianity and promote anything you view as an enemy of that faith.

While you present yourself as a Gaea worshiper, supporting Muhammad works equally well, since your only goal is to throw a temper tantrum before the god you clearly believe in, but are angry with.

You couldn't be any dumber.

It bothers you because people discussed religion and it led to debate? You reap what you sow, don't like it? Then get the hell out of here crybaby......:D

Your words are absurd.

Even if the Bible were as he claimed, that would not support the claims of your Warlord or his thugs.

Stop speaking to those voices in your head and converse with me, Princess....:D

You keep changing topics while refusing to give an explanation or willing to have a debate about it. Anti-Semites are funny......:D

...And the Bible says the Earth is a disc. Why not apply your same standards of evidence and conclude that the bible is therefore untrue as well? Otherwise, you are guilty of special pleading.

OK - who let the smart guy in?

You're at war with the persecuted Christians....couldn't you know any better? .......:D

You're at war with the persecuted Christians....couldn't you know any better? .......:D

Poor Christians. Their delusions are falling apart.

Your Bible is the book that teaches spirits are created first, but of course you come up with your own conclusion even if that means you defame your own religion, princess, .....:D

My Bible?

I didn't realize I had one.

Sorry, the tactics your Imam have programmed you with have no meaning to me. What the Bible does or does not teach is irrelevant, other than insofar as Muhammad enslaved Jews as scholars and formed the foundations of Islam from what the Jews professed. As an illiterate, Muhammad was no scholar and had to rely on others to read the texts of the Jews.

As you know, I am agnostic. While there may be a god, it is not the one of the Jews or Christians.

But this has no bearing on Islam, a pseudo-religion formed to further the aims of a violent and vicious warlord, Muhammad. Muhammad who shares much in common with Genghis Khan, but nothing in common with the mythical Jesus.

I realize the comparison is unfair, Jesus never existed. He is an idealized myth who embodies all of the best qualities - without the burden of ever having to actually live them. Muhammad on the other hand, was all too real - and an utter scumbag. A rapist, murderer, and child molester.

Poor Christians. Their delusions are falling apart.

Well they do seem like they are falling apart, they claim to be Christian and demonstrate Christian ethics and values but I responded to a post to another member and he just went in saying you believe this and that and you're a lie and Islam is of Satan, etc.. Very random and ferocious attacks makes people wonder if they fear for their religion or of people wanting to learn about Islam?.....:cool:

My Bible?

I didn't realize I had one.

Sorry, the tactics your Imam have programmed you with have no meaning to me. What the Bible does or does not teach is irrelevant, other than insofar as Muhammad enslaved Jews as scholars and formed the foundations of Islam from what the Jews professed. As an illiterate, Muhammad was no scholar and had to rely on others to read the texts of the Jews.

As you know, I am agnostic. While there may be a god, it is not the one of the Jews or Christians.

But this has no bearing on Islam, a pseudo-religion formed to further the aims of a violent and vicious warlord, Muhammad. Muhammad who shares much in common with Genghis Khan, but nothing in common with the mythical Jesus.

I realize the comparison is unfair, Jesus never existed. He is an idealized myth who embodies all of the best qualities - without the burden of ever having to actually live them. Muhammad on the other hand, was all too real - and an utter scumbag. A rapist, murderer, and child molester.

Programmed by an Imam? What's next? :lmao::cuckoo:

You're baseless allegations are meaningless to Muslims and to normal people who can research on their own, Princess, ....:D

What's funny is you told me you were a Mormon a while back, and you accused Newpolitics of being at war with Christianity, so my guess is you were offended because you're a Christians, don't lie about it........:D

Programmed by an Imam? What's next? :lmao::cuckoo:

Right, you're not on a message board Jihad, because the Kafir are fools and you are so clever...

You're baseless allegations are meaningless to Muslims and to normal people who can research on their own, Princess, ....:D

Anyone who does research can easily confirm what I post, missy.

Tell me, who is greater, Allah or Muhammad?

What's funny is you told me you were a Mormon a while back, and you accused Newpolitics of being at war with Christianity, so my guess is you were offended because you're a Christians, don't lie about it........:D

Of course you are lying - such is the way of Muslims.

I ran into Newpolitics only recently in a thread where he insanely claimed animals are sentient and equal to humans. He isn't at war with Christians, but with the god he claims he has rejected.

Those who truly don't believe, basically ignore what we recognize as myth. The only interest I have to any of this is the evil perpetrated by Islam, the millions murdered, maimed and enslaved by this cult.

Allah is nothing but a hunk of rock, an idol. Allah has no power. Muhammad was an evil man, driven by lust, lust for pussy, lust for gold, and lust for power. But he is dead. The problem is that 1.2 billion Muslims are still following this evil scumbag. And while I acknowledge that 95% of them are just normal people, trying to live their lives, this still leaves the other 5% to contend with.

Forum List

Back