Allah is dead

allah and god are the same thing

Evidently this is so to some people. As such, the belief is as obsolete as any.

The future of human rebellion is not atheism, but religious apostasy as never before seen in history. Jesus Christ, the incarnate God Almighty, is the only way, the only truth and the only life, and He has absolutely nothing to do with the pagan lies and blasphemies of human history. He is the only true God and Savior of the world. All other doctrines are death and superstitious rot, including the silly nonsense of the new atheistic scientism nancing about as science.

no, literaly, if abraham, noha, adam, jesus are all profits of islam it stands to reason its the same god

In Islam, Jesus is considered a prophet. A prophet must always be correct in order to be so regarded. The acknowledged father of Islam is Abraham. How can Jesus be a true prophet and yet have said, "Before Abraham was, I am."?

The future of human rebellion is not atheism, but religious apostasy as never before seen in history. Jesus Christ, the incarnate God Almighty, is the only way, the only truth and the only life, and He has absolutely nothing to do with the pagan lies and blasphemies of human history. He is the only true God and Savior of the world. All other doctrines are death and superstitious rot, including the silly nonsense of the new atheistic scientism nancing about as science.

This is stated as true out of one person's belief. All who believe do so based on reading or hearing about their faith. Thus, all believers believe by the same avenues of information. It is a choice to believe one over another. None is made valid simply by one person saying and/or believing so.
As for personal revelation, it is just that - personal. It cannot be generalized.
In any case, Jesus said all sins can be forgiven save one fairly easy to avoid. If God exists, God is truly great. It is at least presumptuous to speak in God's place and define what God will do.

This is stated as true out of one person's belief. All who believe do so based on reading or hearing about their faith. Thus, all believers believe by the same avenues of information. It is a choice to believe one over another. None is made valid simply by one person saying and/or believing so.
As for personal revelation, it is just that - personal. It cannot be generalized.
In any case, Jesus said all sins can be forgiven save one fairly easy to avoid. If God exists, God is truly great. It is at least presumptuous to speak in God's place and define what God will do.

Jesus Christ is God.

...And the Bible says the Earth is a disc. Why not apply your same standards of evidence and conclude that the bible is therefore untrue as well? Otherwise, you are guilty of special pleading.

If that were true, which it isn't, it would be utterly irrelevant.

The veracity of the Bible has no impact on the mythology that is Islam.

If we are mirroring Nietzsche's statement about man's need for a divine being then, yes, this description of the divine has reached its end as well. We have passed the epoch of requiring outside authority for ourselves. It was always a false concept and always used to manipulate the faithful.

Some will persist in their childish beliefs, but humanity has outgrown them.

If only that were true.

If we are mirroring Nietzsche's statement about man's need for a divine being then, yes, this description of the divine has reached its end as well. We have passed the epoch of requiring outside authority for ourselves. It was always a false concept and always used to manipulate the faithful.

Some will persist in their childish beliefs, but humanity has outgrown them.

If only that were true.

We may have to wait for some to catch up.

Jesus Christ is God.

It is nice you have this solace. Jesus was a truly enlightened individual. Follow his words and you can't go wrong.

no, literaly, if abraham, noha, adam, jesus are all profits of islam it stands to reason its the same god

In Islam, Jesus is considered a prophet. A prophet must always be correct in order to be so regarded. The acknowledged father of Islam is Abraham. How can Jesus be a true prophet and yet have said, "Before Abraham was, I am."?

Do you mind telling me where you got that statement that Jesus says? And that means his spirit was there before Abraham was created, I'm not sure if this is an Islamic teaching, but Muslims do believe Muhammad's light/spirit was there before anything was created too.

John 8:58

As you probably know, the Hebrew name of God translates roughly into 'I am'. That is why the Pharisees
wanted to stone him; it was against Jewish law to say the name of God.

Do you mind telling me where you got that statement that Jesus says? And that means his spirit was there before Abraham was created, I'm not sure if this is an Islamic teaching, but Muslims do believe Muhammad's light/spirit was there before anything was created too.

Islam does not hold that Muhammad is divine. This idea that Jesus' spirit "was there", whatever that's supposed to mean, has nothing to do with Christ's claim. "Verily, verily, I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am" (John 8:58). Jesus Christ is God. Period. He has always existed. "I am" is one of God's names from the Old Testament, i.e., I AM that I AM.

Islam is from hell, an evil, santanic lie. Muhammad was a demonically infested degenerate.

So the warlord Muhammad WOULD be a god, then?

Nope, prophets had their spirits created.

Islam does not hold that Muhammad is divine. This idea that Jesus' spirit "was there", whatever that's supposed to mean, has nothing to do with Christ's claim. "Verily, verily, I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am" (John 8:58). Jesus Christ is God. Period. He has always existed. "I am" is one of God's names from the Old Testament, i.e., I AM that I AM.

Islam is from hell, an evil, santanic lie. Muhammad was a demonically infested degenerate.

Good for you, I'm sure you're attracting people to join Christianity. Yet you told us you were Jewish the other day.

...And the Bible says the Earth is a disc. Why not apply your same standards of evidence and conclude that the bible is therefore untrue as well? Otherwise, you are guilty of special pleading.

No it doesn't and I sure will apply the same standard. The word "circle", whch you mistakenly refer to as disk, found in Isaiah 40:22 to describe the earth is translated from the Hebrew word חוּג
which means; circuit, circle, compass, sphere, vault, arch (as in arch or vault of the sky) and comes from the root word חוּג
which means to encircle, encompass.

Run along now.

If that were true, which it isn't, it would be utterly irrelevant.

The veracity of the Bible has no impact on the mythology that is Islam.

No shit, and what I said is true, and it is completely relevant.

Forum List

Back