Allah is dead

My Birdy was a lovebird, and she lived about 17 years.

I see. Apparently they only have a 20 year average life span.

Nicky (my bird) loves glasses, but I keep her away from them as she bites them and breaks them. Anything shiny gets her going.

My bird chewed my clothes. She made holes in my shirts, so I wore a jacket specially for her, and she shredded it.

all god based religion is a myth.

So Jesus is a liar then?

I'm sure Jesus would call you a liar and a racist...By the way how does it feel worshipping a dark skinned Jew?

I have lied at times and if pointing out the plight of blacks makes me racist then so be it.

Oh and I don't worship Jesus, however I do know he is the way to the Father.

It must suck to be as ignorant as you are.

There is more known about how the Koran was written than the bible. If anything, the Koran has more credibility than the bible, by this measure. The fact that the Koran borrows mythology should not be a point against it either, considering nearly all the myths in the bible are borrowed from other mythologies, and even within the bible, the NT copies from the OT, so Christianity would be guilty of the exact same thing. You have no case for the Koran not being authentic that doesn't also apply tithe Christian bible, the Torah, or any other supposedly divinely inspired scripture.

The Koran has more credibility than the Bible? Clearly, you know nothing about this matter at all. There are two mythologies in this world: (1) the superstition of atheism and that of Nimrod (the satanic sun god of history of many guises, including that of Allah). There is but one true God and true word of God: the God of Judeo-Christianity and the Bible. The rest is vanity and illusion.

Clearly you know nothing about the authorship of the bible. No originals. No signatures. All we have are copies of copies of translations of copies, gotten decades after the supposed events. To say the Koran is more reliable than the bible is a joke. Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John did not write Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John. We don't know who did. Those names were added later. Jesus made false prophecies, such as his returning within a lifetime, but never did. Somehow this is overlooked by Christians so eager for the emotional rewards (existential security) reaped by faith, without care for what is actually true.
Not missed by Christians, understood by Christians. Allah is satan and mohamed was his demon.

Forum List

Back