You didn't get the message that what you say is meaningless, Princess?.....:D

Oh yeah, sure you didn't admit to being a Mormon, liar.....:D

^^^^

You didn't get the message that what you say is meaningless, Princess?.....:D

Oh yeah, sure you didn't admit to being a Mormon, liar.....:D

Are you drunk?

I'm not a Mormon, and never have been.

So who is greater, Allah or Muhammad?

Can't answer Missy? Might anger your god, Muhammad?

Only Allah is great and Allah is unseen, so you're wrong on both ends, Princess.....:D

Only Allah is great and Allah is unseen, so you're wrong on both ends, Princess.....:D

Is that right Missy?

So explain this then, if a person rejects Allah and says that Allah is not God, they are given at least three chances to repent. If a person insults Muhammad, they are killed on the spot. So clearly Muhammad is held in higher regard, as the punishment for rejecting him is greater than that of rejecting Allah. This is per Kitab Ahkam Al-Koran. The honor of Muhammad is greater than that of Allah.

Makes sense, since Allah is just a hunk of rock, a meteorite.

Is that right Missy?

So explain this then, if a person rejects Allah and says that Allah is not God, they are given at least three chances to repent. If a person insults Muhammad, they are killed on the spot. So clearly Muhammad is held in higher regard, as the punishment for rejecting him is greater than that of rejecting Allah. This is per Kitab Ahkam Al-Koran. The honor of Muhammad is greater than that of Allah.

Makes sense, since Allah is just a hunk of rock, a meteorite.

Princess, where do you get that from? .....:D? I've been to the Gaza Strip and you won't be killed for either, you get arrested if in public and get rehab to repent....:D

Other than the Gaza Strip I don't know what the laws are and if they are anyway like you claim.....:D

Jurists came up with blasphemy laws, not the Quran or Hadith, so it's wrong to have any death penalty for either. That's why in Gaza they don't do that.....:D

Last edited:
Uncensored seems so curious about Islam, I think I see him one day becoming a adherent of the religion......:D

Still, the comment about Jesus preceding Abraham has not been thoroughly engaged. Even the excuse that the 'spirit' of prophets is created by God fails to address Jesus' assertion that he pre-existed all that. That cannot be if he is a prophet.

Still, the comment about Jesus preceding Abraham has not been thoroughly engaged. Even the excuse that the 'spirit' of prophets is created by God fails to address Jesus' assertion that he pre-existed all that. That cannot be if he is a prophet.

I asked for something in the Quran, you can ask Christians about the Bible. So what are you trying to say? You're a christian now?

Do you mind telling me where you got that statement that Jesus says? And that means his spirit was there before Abraham was created, I'm not sure if this is an Islamic teaching, but Muslims do believe Muhammad's light/spirit was there before anything was created too.

Islam does not hold that Muhammad is divine. This idea that Jesus' spirit "was there", whatever that's supposed to mean, has nothing to do with Christ's claim. "Verily, verily, I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am" (John 8:58). Jesus Christ is God. Period. He has always existed. "I am" is one of God's names from the Old Testament, i.e., I AM that I AM.

Islam is from hell, an evil, santanic lie. Muhammad was a demonically infested degenerate.

Good for you, I'm sure you're attracting people to join Christianity. Yet you told us you were Jewish the other day.

I speak the truth. Islam is evil. Muhammad is a false prophet. Truth is not relative. How can two diametrically opposed ideas of God both be true?

Islam does not hold that Muhammad is divine. This idea that Jesus' spirit "was there", whatever that's supposed to mean, has nothing to do with Christ's claim. "Verily, verily, I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am" (John 8:58). Jesus Christ is God. Period. He has always existed. "I am" is one of God's names from the Old Testament, i.e., I AM that I AM.

Islam is from hell, an evil, santanic lie. Muhammad was a demonically infested degenerate.

Good for you, I'm sure you're attracting people to join Christianity. Yet you told us you were Jewish the other day.

I speak the truth. Islam is evil. Muhammad is a false prophet. Truth is not relative. How can two diametrically opposed ideas of God both be true?

Truth for you, but not for billions of people. Like I said, good for you, Princess.....:D

Maybe one day you'll learn how to preach like a Prophet.....:D

Princess, where do you get that from? .....:D? I've been to the Gaza Strip and you won't be killed for either, you get arrested if in public and get rehab to repent....:D

You're lying, little girl.

kill+those+who+insult+muhammad.jpg

You know full well that those who speak against the warlord are to murdered.

What the infernal book of evil says about those who insult Muhammad:

{Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter." }

Surah 33:61

Hadith Al Bukhari (3:106) - "The Prophet said, "Do not tell a lie against me for whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally) then he will surely enter the Hell-fire."

Other than the Gaza Strip I don't know what the laws are and if they are anyway like you claim.....:D

Jurists came up with blasphemy laws, not the Quran or Hadith, so it's wrong to have any death penalty for either. That's why in Gaza they don't do that.....:D

Jurists huh?

ROFL

Sometimes I think you know less about your evil religion than I do....

Truth for you, but not for billions of people. Like I said, good for you, Princess.....:D

Maybe one day you'll learn how to preach like a Prophet.....:D

I only tell you that so that you may know the truth and be set free. For God so loved the world that He gave is only begotton Son, that whosoever believes on Him should have everlasting life.

This is stated as true out of one person's belief. All who believe do so based on reading or hearing about their faith. Thus, all believers believe by the same avenues of information. It is a choice to believe one over another. None is made valid simply by one person saying and/or believing so.
As for personal revelation, it is just that - personal. It cannot be generalized.
In any case, Jesus said all sins can be forgiven save one fairly easy to avoid. If God exists, God is truly great. It is at least presumptuous to speak in God's place and define what God will do.

Jesus Christ is God.

No, he's not. Its a myth that happened to survive because it offered political regimes the ability to control and subjugate their population and was easily used as a justification for imperialism. There is no truth to Jesus.

the reason Bible Christians claim JC is God is otherwise their worship of (him) would be - and is - Idolatry.

I asked for something in the Quran, you can ask Christians about the Bible. So what are you trying to say? You're a christian now?

One needn't be a Christian to know the history of the world. Knowledge of Christianity and the Bible are essential to understanding our milieu.

The spiritual part of that book doesn't have to be true for the historic records to be. That Jesus said this was recorded hundreds of years before Mohamed (who is dead so nothing can be conferred on him from this world). That's a little too early to believe it is some kind of anti-Islam revisionism.

This confronts Islam with an insoluble predicament. Either Jesus is a great man and a prophet who said something impossible and,thus, false ( 'incorrect prophet' being an oxymoron), as declared in the Koran, or he is a fraud for saying what he said, yet remains in the always-correct Koran.

the reason Bible Christians claim JC is God is otherwise their worship of (him) would be - and is - Idolatry.

You are a bit confused by the terms you use.

Idolatry is the worship of graven or inanimate objects. Jesus was, according to the beliefs of Christians, a person, thus cannot be an idol.

An Idol would be something like the Phallic Stone of Islam, a hunk of rock that is worshiped by Muslims, who bow to the idol 5 times each day.

17157blackstonefront.jpg

Technically the black stone is the HOME of the djin Allah, kind of like Alladin's magic lamp. But 1.2 billion Muslims bow and pray to this rock each and every day.

And that my friend, is an idol.

I'm sure Islamic scholars must have a pretty slick explanation for this, but I'll be interested to see it.

Jesus Christ is God.

No, he's not. Its a myth that happened to survive because it offered political regimes the ability to control and subjugate their population and was easily used as a justification for imperialism. There is no truth to Jesus.

This is probably true. They had to deify him in order to respect the Old Testament. The ad hoc nature of this entire theology is laughable.

Forum List

Back