Allah is dead

What church are you talking about? Marx was a vicious degenerate. And I've got a little new flash for ya: atheism is not the world’s future at all.

What church are you talking about ... Jesus is the only way to Heaven

is there anything written by Marx that is the equal to "vicious degenerate" as that written by scribes in the Christian Bible for the above reference to JC ?

But if you're referring to the Catholic Church, that murderer of the saints, you're not talking about the body of Christ, but an abomination. And I repeat: Marx was a vicious degenerate . . . of the very same spirit as that of that old abomination heralding back to Baal.

are you saying the Catholic Church, murder of Saints is an abomination under the pretext ("Jesus is the only way to Heaven") found in the Christian Bible ?

Baal ?

How amazing it is to see that you think the doctrine of God is the means of political and social control in history:

Know Your Enemy (Part 70 - The United Religions) - YouTube

Nearly every European state has associated itself with the church in one r another, and used it as both a means to expand its borders through imperialism and control its population internally, expanding and enhancing its mean of social and political control.

It's quite simple. If you want social control, you create a religion the people willingly partake in because they are convinced it is "needed" for salvation by virtue of mutually exclusive propositions, such as those found in Christianity (Jesus is the only way to Heaven). Then, you absorb that religion to make the state a theocracy effectively creating a monopoly on eternal salvation, and voila, you have people simultaneously and willingly subservient to the state through their obedience to religion, since the state and religion contains no separation. It is a way to keep the poor inline and discouraged from revolution against the ruling elite who subjugate them, by causing them to feel vindicated of their place in society at the bottom by the religious doctrine itself. They put aside their suffering and poor lot and see it as vindicated by promise of a supposed eternal reward. As Marx accurately described, Religion truly is the opiate of the masses.

What church are you talking about? Marx was a vicious degenerate. And I've got a little new flash for ya: atheism is not the world’s future at all.

Any church used by governments of the past. Surely this includes the Catholic Church. I don't care who you think Marx was, his statement was accurate, and I don't really care for predictions based on desire.

What church are you talking about ... Jesus is the only way to Heaven

is there anything written by Marx that is the equal to "vicious degenerate" as that written by scribes in the Christian Bible for the above reference to JC ?

But if you're referring to the Catholic Church, that murderer of the saints, you're not talking about the body of Christ, but an abomination. And I repeat: Marx was a vicious degenerate . . . of the very same spirit as that of that old abomination heralding back to Baal.

are you saying the Catholic Church, murder of Saints is an abomination under the pretext ("Jesus is the only way to Heaven") found in the Christian Bible ?

Baal ?

I don't think I understand your question. What I'm saying is that the Roman Catholic Church is not of God.

Nearly every European state has associated itself with the church in one r another, and used it as both a means to expand its borders through imperialism and control its population internally, expanding and enhancing its mean of social and political control.

It's quite simple. If you want social control, you create a religion the people willingly partake in because they are convinced it is "needed" for salvation by virtue of mutually exclusive propositions, such as those found in Christianity (Jesus is the only way to Heaven). Then, you absorb that religion to make the state a theocracy effectively creating a monopoly on eternal salvation, and voila, you have people simultaneously and willingly subservient to the state through their obedience to religion, since the state and religion contains no separation. It is a way to keep the poor inline and discouraged from revolution against the ruling elite who subjugate them, by causing them to feel vindicated of their place in society at the bottom by the religious doctrine itself. They put aside their suffering and poor lot and see it as vindicated by promise of a supposed eternal reward. As Marx accurately described, Religion truly is the opiate of the masses.

Any church used by governments of the past. Surely this includes the Catholic Church. I don't care who you think Marx was, his statement was accurate, and I don't really care for predictions based on desire.

Indeed. And does that include the governmental tyranny of Marxism, the state that we all know never withers away? Yeah. Marx was a vicious degenerate alright, just like all the other antichrist thugs of history, including the Catholic Church, more at, that old harlot of Baal.

Baal ?

I don't think I understand your question. What I'm saying is that the Roman Catholic Church is not of God.

... is not of God

and the same is true for the scriptural Trees of Forbidden Fruits (Bibles) of the Desert Religions ?

Baal ?

... is not of God

and the same is true for the scriptural Trees of Forbidden Fruits (Bibles) of the Desert Religions ?

I've never heard of the Desert Religions. Are you talking about Islam?

Last edited:

... is not of God

... of the (3) Desert Religions

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are sometimes collectively referred to as the Desert Religions ... scriptures - same God

short story: "Jesus is the only way to Heaven" - is an example of God's disdain for mankind that chooses "forbidden fruits" instead of reason for their life's pursuits.

all three Desert Religions exemplify their expulsion from the Everlasting by similarities in their Scriptures.

rather than pursuing what was the fault for their expulsion and Remission they pursue the path of self destruction, Armageddon as "properly" defined.

... is not of God

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are sometimes collectively referred to as the Desert Religions ... scriptures - same God

short story: "Jesus is the only way to Heaven" - is an example of God's disdain for mankind that chooses "forbidden fruits" instead of reason for their life's pursuits.

all three Desert Religions exemplify their expulsion from the Everlasting by similarities in their Scriptures.

rather than pursuing what was the fault for their expulsion and Remission they pursue the path of self destruction, Armageddon as "properly" defined.

Hmm. So the moon god of Islam is the same God as that of biblical Judeo-Christianity? No. Islam is part of the same system of false religions that have plagued the world, especially since the first Babylonian Empire, founded by Nimrod (the sun god) and Semiramis (the moon goddess): MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. The Roman Catholic Church is today's most prominent manifestation of this religious system of abomination. The ultimate god behind it all is, of course, Satan. The “forbidden fruit” is in fact the rebellion of human reason against the one and only true God and His word, and the invisible god whispering the great lie into the itchy ears of humanity is, as always, Satan, the deceiver of the nations.

no, Satan is dead as is the requirement by God for all of mankind to accomplish the same in the pursuit of Remission - the remnants of Satan that were the Namesakes own downfall as the same inflictions possessed by mankind, to be destroyed or be destroyed.

there are many gods but only one God.

no, Satan is dead as is the requirement by God for all of mankind to accomplish the same in the pursuit of Remission - the remnants of Satan that were the Namesakes own downfall as the same inflictions possessed by mankind, to be destroyed or be destroyed.

:eusa_eh:

Its this sort of thing that gives Religion a Bad Name.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Frankly, it reads like mumble jumble.

Hmm. So the moon god of Islam is the same God as that of biblical Judeo-Christianity? No. Islam is part of the same system of false religions that have plagued the world, especially since the first Babylonian Empire, founded by Nimrod (the sun god) and Semiramis (the moon goddess): MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. The Roman Catholic Church is today's most prominent manifestation of this religious system of abomination. The ultimate god behind it all is, of course, Satan. The “forbidden fruit” is in fact the rebellion of human reason against the one and only true God and His word, and the invisible god whispering the great lie into the itchy ears of humanity is, as always, Satan, the deceiver of the nations.

If an alien were to come to this planet I suspect it would view humanity as a single entity, but within humanity we see nothing but the differences. So looking from the outside, I can tell you I see absolutely no significant differences between Islam, Judaism and Christianity. Christianity shows more influence from pagan religions perhaps, but the deity is certainly the same. This is like that old star trek episode where the race kills itself off because one group is black on the right side and the other is black on the left side.

If we are mirroring Nietzsche's statement about man's need for a divine being then, yes, this description of the divine has reached its end as well. We have passed the epoch of requiring outside authority for ourselves. It was always a false concept and always used to manipulate the faithful.

Some will persist in their childish beliefs, but humanity has outgrown them.

Magical thinkers debate.

Not exactly informative, but highly amusing.

It rather reminds me of young boys playing war debating about who was killed and who was not killed in their imaginary war.

In case you missed it, I proved the quran is not the words of God on my thread " what the quran really says". Allah, the sadistic monster described in the quran is finally dead. Here is the proof.

When the quran says, at sura 21.33 and 36.40 that the sun has an orbit, Imams falsely claim this is a great revelation, because Muhammad knew the sun had an orbit in the galaxy. But this is utter lies, and the quran is actually saying the sun orbits the earth, and I can prove it with the following hadith.

Hadith Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421:
Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

As can be seen it says that if the sun changed direction it would rise in the west. But if the sun changed direction in its orbit in the galaxy it would make no difference to the sun rising in the east, because it is the rotation of the earth that causes the appearance of the sun in the east. So this proves that the claim the quran says the sun has an orbit in the galaxy is wrong.Thereby proving Muhammad was a false prophet, and he lied about getting a message from God.

There is Always God. Let's distinguish between that, the Names We use to Reference Him, and the claims we make in His Name.

If we are mirroring Nietzsche's statement about man's need for a divine being then, yes, this description of the divine has reached its end as well. We have passed the epoch of requiring outside authority for ourselves. It was always a false concept and always used to manipulate the faithful.

I see no evidence to support this claim.

Well stated. With science now able to offer explanations for nearly everything, the concept of a god has no more use, because that's all it ever was: a useful concept for dealing with the unknown and uncertain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back