Allah is dead

In case you missed it, I proved the quran is not the words of God on my thread " what the quran really says". Allah, the sadistic monster described in the quran is finally dead. Here is the proof.

When the quran says, at sura 21.33 and 36.40 that the sun has an orbit, Imams falsely claim this is a great revelation, because Muhammad knew the sun had an orbit in the galaxy. But this is utter lies, and the quran is actually saying the sun orbits the earth, and I can prove it with the following hadith.

Hadith Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421:
Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

As can be seen it says that if the sun changed direction it would rise in the west. But if the sun changed direction in its orbit in the galaxy it would make no difference to the sun rising in the east, because it is the rotation of the earth that causes the appearance of the sun in the east. So this proves that the claim the quran says the sun has an orbit in the galaxy is wrong.Thereby proving Muhammad was a false prophet, and he lied about getting a message from God.

Your thesis does not match the title thread. If the Quran is wrong, then it is wrong. That has absolutely nothing to do with the status of Allah. The same can be said about the Bible, the Sutras, the Book of the Dead, the Tanakh or any other religious text. They are all written by people and people are all fallible.

The Koran has more credibility than the Bible? Clearly, you know nothing about this matter at all. There are two mythologies in this world: (1) the superstition of atheism and that of Nimrod (the satanic sun god of history of many guises, including that of Allah). There is but one true God and true word of God: the God of Judeo-Christianity and the Bible. The rest is vanity and illusion.

Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John did not write Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John. We don't know who did. Those names were added later. Jesus made false prophecies, such as his returning within a lifetime, but never did. Somehow this is overlooked by Christians so eager for the emotional rewards (existential security) reaped by faith, without care for what is actually true.

Nonsense.

That is absolutely true. Try researching the authorship of your own bible.

The sun does in fact orbit the Milky Way. And no, I am not a muslim. But the ancients knew things that we would not expect them to know. Many things.

Does the Sun move around the Milky Way??

When Jesus in the Bible describes the coming of the 'bridegroom' he says one person will be working in the field and another alseep in his bed. This clearly references different sides of the earth as in that day everyone would have been making use of all the sunlight they could.

Hermes Trismegistus states that everthing is in motion, and he described atomic theory perfectly. Legend has it that Hermes is Akhenaten of Egypt.

Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John did not write Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John. We don't know who did. Those names were added later. Jesus made false prophecies, such as his returning within a lifetime, but never did. Somehow this is overlooked by Christians so eager for the emotional rewards (existential security) reaped by faith, without care for what is actually true.

Nonsense.

I'm an accomplished scholar of the Bible. You're making the claims. How about putting the substance of these claims in evidence?

The God of the Old Testament is just as bloodthirsty and vicious.

But Allah and the Christian God both never existed in the first place, so they can't be dead.

So confronting the people and system of Baal is evil, eh?

Are you stupid?...........:cool:

Are you stupid? The Israelites were surrounded by peoples bent on their destruction, peoples who practiced infanticide and pedophilia, just for starters, as religious sacraments. Were the nomadic Hebrews supposed to build a modern infrastructure to imprison these people in an all out war of survival thousands of years ago?

You’re asking me if I’m stupid?

Just how stupid are you, and just how would you have the people of God respond to such depravity? Blow kisses over it?

Last edited:
The sun does in fact orbit the Milky Way.

Yes, we know that, and the point of my post is that Muslims claim that when the quran says the sun has an orbit, it means the suns orbit in the galaxy. But my analysis of the quoted hadith proves this is not the case.

The quran is saying the sun orbits the earth, therefore it is not the words of God.

As for the thread title, "Allah is dead", I might have made a more appropriate, title because several people have commented on that. But I cannot change it now.

In case you missed it, I proved the quran is not the words of God on my thread " what the quran really says". Allah, the sadistic monster described in the quran is finally dead. Here is the proof.

When the quran says, at sura 21.33 and 36.40 that the sun has an orbit, Imams falsely claim this is a great revelation, because Muhammad knew the sun had an orbit in the galaxy. But this is utter lies, and the quran is actually saying the sun orbits the earth, and I can prove it with the following hadith.

Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

As can be seen it says that if the sun changed direction it would rise in the west. But if the sun changed direction in its orbit in the galaxy it would make no difference to the sun rising in the east, because it is the rotation of the earth that causes the appearance of the sun in the east. So this proves that the claim the quran says the sun has an orbit in the galaxy is wrong.Thereby proving Muhammad was a false prophet, and he lied about getting a message from God.

Your thesis does not match the title thread. If the Quran is wrong, then it is wrong. That has absolutely nothing to do with the status of Allah. The same can be said about the Bible, the Sutras, the Book of the Dead, the Tanakh or any other religious text. They are all written by people and people are all fallible.

I do not feel that the Bible in it s original manuscript contained error. I however feel that while there might be some question here and there, that for the most part the Bible is 99%without error. I also feel that the Holy Spirit has been working to correct any translational or copy errors through the years. This has prevented any grave error. There is no error in regard to who Christ really is, nor why He arrived. The salvation of those who trust in HIM is entirely solid as a ROCK. People are fallible; however, we can all see that many people are much more fallible than are others. The Quran, as does the Book of Mormon, finds support from the Bible and not the other way around. They are added works of man and not GOD. Man's works are in no way equal to GOD's.

Narrated Abu Dhar:

I do not feel that the Bible in it s original manuscript contained error. I however feel that while there might be some question here and there, that for the most part the Bible is 99%without error. I also feel that the Holy Spirit has been working to correct any translational or copy errors through the years. This has prevented any grave error. There is no error in regard to who Christ really is, nor why He arrived. The salvation of those who trust in HIM is entirely solid as a ROCK. People are fallible; however, we can all see that many people are much more fallible than are others. The Quran, as does the Book of Mormon, finds support from the Bible and not the other way around. They are added works of man and not GOD. Man's works are in no way equal to GOD's.

You are certainly free to feel that way. I feel the Bible is full of errors and, frankly, I doubt you have access to any of the original manuscripts to make that kind of judgment. However, my point stands. Errors in religious texts have absolutely no bearing on the nature (or lack thereof) of God.

Nonsense.

I'm an accomplished scholar of the Bible. You're making the claims. How about putting the substance of these claims in evidence?

That doesn't mean much. How narrow is the scope of your scholarship? Obviously you have not taken an objdective look at the authorship of the bible. These basic facts are well known among biblical historians.

That doesn't mean much. How narrow is the scope of your scholarship? Obviously you have not taken an objdective look at the authorship of the bible. These basic facts are well known among biblical historians.

there are Divine aspects to those books, that is why they still exist despite the pervasive corruption by their scribes.

The Illiad still exists... age doesn't prove divinity.

No, Sir. It is not obvious that I have "not taken an objective look at the authorship". The only thing that's obvious thus far is that you are making claims without authoritive argument or citation.

there are Divine aspects to those books, that is why they still exist despite the pervasive corruption by their scribes.

Such a claim is utterly subjective and unfalsifiable. A more practical and falsifiable explanation as to why this doctrine exist is because it is immanently usable as a means of political and social control, which we have seen since the 4th century, corroborating my theory with evidence.

Last edited:

Such a claim is utterly subjective and unfalsifiable. A more practical and falsifiable explanation as to why this doctrine exist is because it is immanently usable as a means of political and social control, which we have seen since the 4th century, corroborating my theory with evidence.

How amazing it is to see that you think the doctrine of God is the means of political and social control in history:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYsNiZWW1eg]Know Your Enemy (Part 70 - The United Religions) - YouTube[/ame]

How amazing it is to see that you think the doctrine of God is the means of political and social control in history:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYsNiZWW1eg]Know Your Enemy (Part 70 - The United Religions) - YouTube[/ame]

Nearly every European state has associated itself with the church in one r another, and used it as both a means to expand its borders through imperialism and control its population internally, expanding and enhancing its mean of social and political control.

It's quite simple. If you want social control, you create a religion the people willingly partake in because they are convinced it is "needed" for salvation by virtue of mutually exclusive propositions, such as those found in Christianity (Jesus is the only way to Heaven). Then, you absorb that religion to make the state a theocracy effectively creating a monopoly on eternal salvation, and voila, you have people simultaneously and willingly subservient to the state through their obedience to religion, since the state and religion contains no separation. It is a way to keep the poor inline and discouraged from revolution against the ruling elite who subjugate them, by causing them to feel vindicated of their place in society at the bottom by the religious doctrine itself. They put aside their suffering and poor lot and see it as vindicated by promise of a supposed eternal reward. As Marx accurately described, Religion truly is the opiate of the masses.

Nearly every European state has associated itself with the church in one r another, and used it as both a means to expand its borders through imperialism and control its population internally, expanding and enhancing its mean of social and political control.

It's quite simple. If you want social control, you create a religion the people willingly partake in because they are convinced it is "needed" for salvation by virtue of mutually exclusive propositions, such as those found in Christianity (Jesus is the only way to Heaven). Then, you absorb that religion to make the state a theocracy effectively creating a monopoly on eternal salvation, and voila, you have people simultaneously and willingly subservient to the state through their obedience to religion, since the state and religion contains no separation. It is a way to keep the poor inline and discouraged from revolution against the ruling elite who subjugate them, by causing them to feel vindicated of their place in society at the bottom by the religious doctrine itself. They put aside their suffering and poor lot and see it as vindicated by promise of a supposed eternal reward. As Marx accurately described, Religion truly is the opiate of the masses.

What church are you talking about? Marx was a vicious degenerate. And I've got a little new flash for ya: atheism is not the world’s future at all.

Last edited:

Know Your Enemy (Part 70 - The United Religions) - YouTube

What church are you talking about? Marx was a vicious degenerate. And I've got a little new flash for ya: atheism is not the world’s future at all.

What church are you talking about ... Jesus is the only way to Heaven

is there anything written by Marx that is the equal to "vicious degenerate" as that written by scribes in the Christian Bible for the above reference to JC ?

What church are you talking about ... Jesus is the only way to Heaven

is there anything written by Marx that is the equal to "vicious degenerate" as that written by scribes in the Christian Bible for the above reference to JC ?

But if you're referring to the Catholic Church, that murderer of the saints, you're not talking about the body of Christ, but an abomination. And I repeat: Marx was a vicious degenerate . . . of the very same spirit as that of that old abomination heralding back to Baal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back