All time greatest meltdown in Presidential HISTORY...

Anyone else get a chance to listen to the Post-Election obama Press Conference?

GOOD LORD! This guy is quite literally deranged.
He was this bad before he was elected. He started talking about his Typical White Grandmother and how he knew he didn't have the same opportunities as other conventional (white) candidates, and before you know it they shipped his dumb ass off to Bermuda for 3 weeks till the media could patch up these major gaffs and erase them from our consciousness. Now we have to deal with this resentful supposedly post-racial president who is holding a grudge against America and it's people for another 27 months. God only knows what he'll do during that period.

Another look at this whining little bitch. No wonder Obama let his trainer 'toss his salad'. And this time its not because his wife has man hands either.

-Geaux

If Congress can pass the legislation the President wants on Immigration Reform, then he won't be forced to use Executive Action to grant them amnesty.

I don't think he got the message ... LOL!
Nope. He wants to change America by flooding it with foreigners. He can't do that if he enforces it's laws.

Obama wasn't on the ballot last night.
But his policies were, right?

I personally don't think so. When you have a 6th year President, they lose seats. You know who Ann Coulter is? Here is what she said after the 06 election.

In fact, if the Democrats' pathetic gains in a sixth-year election are a statement about the war in Iraq, Americans must love the war! As Roll Call put it back when Clinton was president: "Simply put, the party controlling the White House nearly always loses House seats in midterm elections" -- especially in the sixth year.

In Franklin D. Roosevelt's sixth year in 1938, Democrats lost 71 seats in the House and six in the Senate.

In Dwight Eisenhower's sixth year in 1958, Republicans lost 47 House seats, 13 in the Senate.

In John F. Kennedy/Lyndon Johnson's sixth year, Democrats lost 47 seats in the House and three in the Senate.

In Richard Nixon/Gerald Ford's sixth year in office in 1974, Republicans lost 43 House seats and three Senate seats.

Even America's greatest president, Ronald Reagan, lost five House seats and eight Senate seats in his sixth year in office.

While I disagree with her commentary, those are historical facts. I'm not sure why they are suddenly ignored when the election turns out the way I or you want it....but they always are.

Watching it now.Obama looks like Michael Jordan did whenever he saw Craig Ehlo suiting up to guard him.
It'll probably have the same results.

I don't remember Jordan ever getting spanked like Obama was last night.

are you sure about that? Go ask the Chicago (former) lib gov he campaigned for. Please please keep thinking this wasn't about Obama:)

I'll make a deal with you.

I'll go on thinking Obama wasn't on the ticket (since his name didn't appear on any ballot) and you go on thinking that this is a sweeping mandate and a harbinger for 2016. Deal?
I'll make a deal with you, keep thinking Hillary 2016, cause everyone she campaigned for lost. Please keep thinking like that, cause if you do we will have a republican president next. Thanks Obama, he did it all himself, cause the media is still in his pocket.

He seemed to think the 2/3rds of voters that stayed home were with him.
I am sorry, but this guy hears and sees only what he wants to see and hear. In other words, anyone else be damned.

Does it make you want to touch yourself?

Has it occurred to anyone else that the Ideological Left is quickly getting to the point wherein they will be unable to speak outside of terms associated with sexual perversion? And that such is part and parcel of the reasons for which they were so decisively kicked to the curb last night?
My wife is an extreme leftist and sex is the furthest thing in her mind,,unless it's with someone else..

Watching it now.Obama looks like Michael Jordan did whenever he saw Craig Ehlo suiting up to guard him.
It'll probably have the same results.

I don't remember Jordan ever getting spanked like Obama was last night.

are you sure about that? Go ask the Chicago (former) lib gov he campaigned for. Please please keep thinking this wasn't about Obama:)

I'll make a deal with you.

I'll go on thinking Obama wasn't on the ticket (since his name didn't appear on any ballot) and you go on thinking that this is a sweeping mandate and a harbinger for 2016. Deal?
I'll make a deal with you, keep thinking Hillary 2016, cause everyone she campaigned for lost. Please keep thinking like that, cause if you do we will have a republican president next. Thanks Obama, he did it all himself, cause the media is still in his pocket.
That does not have a damn thing to do with her chances of winning..

He seemed to think the 2/3rds of voters that stayed home were with him.
I am sorry, but this guy hears and sees only what he wants to see and hear. In other words, anyone else be damned.
No worse than what we see posted at USMB.

Good to see Arizona turning blue. It will look good in Hillary's column come 2016.
Yeah, if you don't reject her again.

She won the Arizona Primary in 08 so, as always, there is no truth to what you're saying.
Did she win the nomination? She would've, if a black man with no experience didn't step in and y'all totally forgot about her. Anyway she has bengazi around her neck. If you cannot keep a handful of people safe, when you knew in advance they were in danger. What makes you think she will keep America safe? Heck she couldn't even control her husband.

The resounding defeat of the Democrats was almost patriotic in the sense that Obama said the election was about his policies and the people DID vote that way.

And, Obama has been the most divisive, almost anti American president we have ever had. He has apologized for America, sent our troops in harms way needlessly, weakened our role globally and now threatens our immigration policy to bring in more illegals than ever before making them legal, ignoring our own laws. Even after ISIS beheads Americans, he makes statements like, "Muslim is the faith of peace."

The American people love America and countered his policies by casting their votes with the opposition. Americans have spoken.

Forum List

Back