Obama's Press Conference

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
He said "If the Republicans send me a bill "I can sign", we can work together". "There will be no executive orders if they send me legislation I can sign".
Translation: If they do what I tell them to do, we'll get along just fine. If they don't, I'll do it myself whether it's legal or not".

He has no intention of working with anybody. He's gonna do what he wants. That's not a leader, that's a tyrant.

He said "If the Republicans send me a bill "I can sign", we can work together". "There will be no executive orders if they send me legislation I can sign".
Translation: If they do what I tell them to do, we'll get along just fine. If they don't, I'll do it myself whether it's legal or not".

He has no intention of working with anybody. He's gonna do what he wants. That's not a leader, that's a tyrant.

His idea of immigration "reform" is amnesty.

Close and enforce the border. THAT will be a HUGE "reform" over what we've had for years.
Let's see him use an "executive order" to do that...
but no...he has an anti white, anti american agenda.

Sounds like the little faggot wants to play hardball....I suggest we throw at his knees and see how well he can dance.

Then IMPEACH HIS ASS!
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

called it...
Nothing will be done and the blame game will commence. See OP as proof

called it...
Nothing will be done and the blame game will commence. See OP as proof
Plenty will be done. Plenty of legislation will be passed and all of it will be vetoed. Our dictator in chief will keep violating the Constitution with EOs, forcing Republicans to consider other options in order to stop him.

WHile the Dems fantasize about vetoing every bill passed it won't happen. IT wont happen because plenty of Democrats have to run again in 2016 and they dont want to be associated with a party that does nothing but obstruct. And recall with Congress actually voting on legislation for a change they will all have to go on record as being for or against something.
How many pro Keystone COngressmen want to see Obama veto that piece of legislation?

Forum List

Back