All Those Poor Abandonded Storm Victims

If the Rap guy was allowed to say Bush hates black people is it just to say Obama hates white people after the neglect of FEMA on hurricane Sandy?

I was just about to comment on that too. .

What in the HELL are people gonna do and it's November and the snow is coming that way?

DAMN! I'll pray for yall no doubt!

Don't cry for me Argentina..

haha..I hear ya. I hope you got your Shearling leather and ear muffs.

It's bad no doubt.

But there is alot of work going on..and lots of peeps here doing it.

Staten Island and the Rockaways got so overwhelmed with "hard" contributions some of it went to waste.

Doing to much can bad as bad as doing to little.

Sandy covered a much larger and far more heavily populated area than Katrina. Every FEMA worker in the country isn't enough to help the victims in New York, yet you expect them to cover 8 states and get everything under control in a couple of days?

Don't forget, after Katrina the weather cleared up, winter storm season is coming fast in Sandy's wake.

Don't complain - donate!

Last edited:
Sandy covered a much larger and far more heavily populated area than Katrina. Every FEMA worker in the country isn't enough to help the victims in New York, yet you expect them to cover 8 states and get everything under control in a couple of days?

Don't forget, after Katrina the weather cleared up, winter storm season is coming fast in Sandy's wake.

Don't complain - donate!

It's been 12 days not a couple, and some areas have been told they have to have their homes inspected BEFORE they turn the power back on and that the earliest they could expect power is Thanksgiving. What a clusterfuck. We people in red neck land do much better at strom damage cleanup.. Yep.

New Jersey went for obama. As far as I'm concerned they are asking for it.

Government officials today and praising one another for the dramatic and immediate response to the disaster. What did these government officials do to deserve such praise? They made speeches about how much help they intended to give.

Sad sad, that so many people are hurt, many will die. There is a freezing storm coming in. They are liberals who sadly and pathetically deserve what they get. Moreso because they just voted for it.
I vote that you go suck a bag of dicks you linkless hore :thup:
Government officials today and praising one another for the dramatic and immediate response to the disaster. What did these government officials do to deserve such praise? They made speeches about how much help they intended to give.

Sad sad, that so many people are hurt, many will die. There is a freezing storm coming in. They are liberals who sadly and pathetically deserve what they get. Moreso because they just voted for it.

Dang Katz, I'm mad about this election but it's not right to say they deserve it. I don't understand though why Christie and Bloomberg don't send busses in there and take folks to shelters.

You're right WillowTree. Katz is a butthurt partisan hack

I'm glad I don't have to live in the over taxed under serviced, unionized left to freeze to death clusterfuck called liberal land. I love it that obummer told them to not let buracracy get in the way. :D

are still cold, hungry, and without shelter, FEMA drove by yesterday and this morning telling them to get out another storm is coming. Trouble is they have no means of "getting out." And the dems dance in the street.

Really?

Do you think FEMA created the nor'easter?

There were shelters and warming places...and food and supplies... Including distribution of dry ice, water and other supplies. There are sound trucks driving around telling people where to go.

It's the Red Cross that seems suspiciously absent.

Instead of running your mouth b/c the right wants to pretend this is katina, why don't you get your butt to Brooklyn and I will walk you over to gerritsen beach, so you can help

I might look into this to see what the REAL story is. Whatever it is, it is understandable that the # of downed power lines alone is countless & would take time to fix no matter who was doing the work. i heard on the radio that electrical workers were airlifted in from Cali to work on Long Island/Port Jeff where there were many downed trees/lines :(

are still cold, hungry, and without shelter, FEMA drove by yesterday and this morning telling them to get out another storm is coming. Trouble is they have no means of "getting out." And the dems dance in the street.

Really?

There were shelters and warming places...and food and supplies... Including distribution of dry ice, water and other supplies. There are sound trucks driving around telling people where to go.

Instead of running your mouth b/c the right wants to pretend this is katina, why don't you get your butt to Brooklyn and I will walk you over to gerritsen beach, so you can help

No, I won't.. I'm a Republican. old white and useless.. you do it, you wanted big government,, you got it,, now get them to clean up your mess. after all they did have a photo op.

Really?

No, I won't.. I'm a Republican. old white and useless.. you do it, you wanted big government,, you got it,, now get them to clean up your mess. after all they did have a photo op.

I'm not the one complaining, willow. But if you're going to mouth off, come put your money where your mouth is.

And you're only as old white and useless as you choose to be. :razz:

I might look into this to see what the REAL story is. Whatever it is, it is understandable that the # of downed power lines alone is countless & would take time to fix no matter who was doing the work. i heard on the radio that electrical workers were airlifted in from Cali to work on Long Island/Port Jeff where there were many downed trees/lines :(

They've been working 24 hours a day. The response has been amazing. Work crews from Texas, from Utah..... All over.

We're on odd-even gas days now. Not fun, but maybe will ease up the lines

Forum List

Back